CNN host calls Trump ‘piece of sh*t’ over renewed call for travel ban after UK Terror Attack

To repeat - NOT ONE DEATH in America as a result of travels from the 7 countries in the Travel ban.

You left out a key word: "YET!"

Are you withholding something from Authorities? :rolleyes:

No. The question is why you don't expect something to happen from some of those refugees when we know there are ISIS cells implanted in those groups?

Nonsence - if we KNEW there were ISIS cells implanted in refugees being processed administration would have no problem presenting such a case to the courts, because that would give grounds to urgency. They didn't, because what you just said is not true.

We can't identify who they are but ISIS has told us they are sneaking people through!

The reason for the ban is that there is no way to vet these people in the first place!

No, the reason for the ban is Trump's capitalizing on people's emotions. It is his way to ensure that every islamophobe and chicken little is in his pocket no matter how much of a repulsive douche-bag and a clown they think he is on everything else. He will shamelessly bank on anything that happens involving Muslim crazies.

90 days the Travel ban was originally for has come and gone, nobody stopped his admin from "figuring out what the hell is going on" during that time and yet he still wasting time taking it to the supreme court, so you know it is one big load of bullshit.

Last edited:
You left out a key word: "YET!"

No. The question is why you don't expect something to happen from some of those refugees when we know there are ISIS cells implanted in those groups?

Nonsence - if we KNEW there were ISIS cells implanted in refugees being processed administration would have no problem presenting such a case to the courts, because that would give grounds to urgency. They didn't, because what you just said is not true.

We can't identify who they are but ISIS has told us they are sneaking people through!

The reason for the ban is that there is no way to vet these people in the first place!

Bullshit. Reason for the ban is Trump's trying to capitalize on people's emotions. It is his way to ensure that every islamophobe and chicken little is in his pocket no matter how much of a repulsive douche-bag and a clown they think he is on everything else. He will shamelessly bank on anything that happens involving Muslim crazies.

90 days the Travel ban was originally for has come and gone, nobody stopped his admin from "figuring out what the hell is going on" during that time and yet he still taking it to the supreme court. You know it is one big load of bullshit.

You could not implement any type of screening under the court order! None. Zilch. Nada.

That is why nothing has been done! Are you seriously that out of touch with the reality of what is going on?

Bullshit. Reason for the ban is Trump's trying to capitalize on people's emotions. It is his way to ensure that every islamophobe and chicken little is in his pocket no matter how much of a repulsive douche-bag and a clown they think he is on everything else. He will shamelessly bank on anything that happens involving Muslim crazies.

90 days the Travel ban was originally for has come and gone, nobody stopped his admin from "figuring out what the hell is going on" during that time and yet he still taking it to the supreme court. You know it is one big load of bullshit.

You could not implement any type of screening under the court order! None. Zilch. Nada.

That is why nothing has been done! Are you seriously that out of touch with the reality of what is going on?

Source your claim.

Source your claim.

Kiss my ass! Read this thread!

Source your claim.

That's what I thought.

Source your claim.

That's what I thought.

The problem is that you apparently cannot read, which a problem common to most liberals.

Source your claim.

That's what I thought.

The problem is that you apparently cannot read, which a problem common to most liberals.

No, the problem is you cannot meet a simple request for source of your claim.

And let me ask you something - if you really do believe that this executive order is not just bullshit politics, that this order really is due to Trump's admin true concern for security, how can you reconcile that Saudi Arabia, a country where just about all of 9/11 hijackers were from, is not on the travel ban list?

Source your claim.

That's what I thought.

And let me ask you something - if you really do believe that this executive order is not just bullshit politics, that this order really is due to Trump's admin true concern for security, how can you reconcile that Saudi Arabia, a country where just about all of 9/11 hijackers were from, is not on the travel ban list?

OK, for about the fourth time in this thread, I will explain it to you one more time. Saudi Arabia has a strong and powerful central government with access to all of the background information on anyone living in that country, Vetting Saudis is relatively easy than someone who is a refugee from Syria, or Yemen. Neither of those two countries have a fully functioning government to assist us in vetting their people wishing to leave and enter the US.

Now, do you understand?

Source your claim.

That's what I thought.

OK, for about the fourth time in this thread, I will explain it to you one more time. Saudi Arabia has a strong and powerful central government with access to all of the background information on anyone living in that country, Vetting Saudis is relatively easy than someone who is a refugee from Syria, or Yemen. Neither of those two countries have a fully functioning government to assist us in vetting their people wishing to leave and enter the US.

Now, do you understand?

lol Saudi Arabia? The country who's government is being sued for aiding terrorists? THAT is the trustworthy background information source? Iran also has a strong powerful government, so clearly your explanation does not check out.

So stupid. I'm sure these people must howl at how utterly stupid we are, incapable of adapting to stop them, those who hate us and mean to destroy us! They must really laugh at how we use our own laws to tie our hands and feet giving them the intelligence, data, tools and money to use against us! And how we tie our own hands and feet in stopping them! They admit they are coming after us, they admit they are already here, and our own courts try to prevent us from stopping them, our own citizens argue against defending against them. The reason? We have to get hit via airplanes before we enact any restrictions via air! We have to get hit via borders before we restrict the borders! We have to get hit via ports before we restrict our ports! We have to get hit from a given country before we restrict people from there!

And what do the idiots argue? We argue that our defending ourselves isn't fair to them! It infringes on their rights! What they can set up in weeks and months, it takes the Great Satan YEARS to respond to, self-imploding in a battle with its own people, its own laws, tripping over our own feet in a hysterical ballet of western ineptitude and denial.

I'm sure they laugh that for all our might, wealth, technology and great power, that for every bite they take out of us, we take another 9 bites out of ourselves. Western civilization's defeat is inevitable if we don't learn who and what we are dealing with and eventually grow up.

Last edited:

Source your claim.

That's what I thought.

Saudi Arabia has a functioning government and can participate in the investigation and vetting process.

Why are we fighting amongst ourselves over nasty Muzzies.

It's an alien belief system, and an inherently and irredeemably hostile belief system, that is foreign to Christendom - even our secularized part of Nova Europa.

You have no evidence of anything except......you lie exactly like the pile of excrement that occupies the whitehouse.
Keep on your little mans path.
That is all you can do and all you are good for.

laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

Quite laughable coming from a true snowflake. But if that is all you have for a retort.
You are extremely laughable in depth.
tumblr_lve6pxauio1qjpxbbo1_500.gif

Do you own work you lazy pile of dog excrement. Just like a typical teabagger. You know full well but you deny everything . So suck on the member of "the peemeister" just like you have all along.
He will fill your mouth with what you so desire.
e975a0235d684ae577d7d893b02aebce.gif

Just so we have this straight, the pile of dog excrement in the whitehouse, calls everyone that disagrees with him some name or ridicules them in some manner. Then , the pile of dog excrement that is in the white house, mocks an individual with a debilitating disease, then you find this totally acceptable.

CORRECT!
But when someone calls out the pile of excrement that is in the white house it suddenly becomes this horrific problem.

You are laughable and as much of a pile of dog excrement as that @sshole .

If the pile of dog excrement in the whitehouse , and you, cannot stand the sh*t being tossed your way.

To bad, you little whiny bitch.

giphy.gif
so quote a name Trump ever called anyone person. go for it. Link please.
ahhhh, still snowflaking I see.
I'm curious, got anymore rants you want to get off your shoulders? I know losing in a contest is against your good nature, so you must be in hell. Me, I'm looking at fellow americans and want to see them working again and supporting their families. I wish to see inner city youths get education assistance that will result in successes rather than the continued toilet bowl they're in. You? just anguishing daily on a message board with no path forwards for your country. tsk, tsk friend.

Forum List

Back