4 Things You May Not Know About Climate Change

Moron. Am I talking about energy?

No. I am talking about what really would happen if greenhouse gases were greatly reduced. We wouldn't have a green planet. We would have a brown, cold one where Man's survival would be in question.

As far as "green energy made in America" are you sure? Most if not all of the manufacturing of wind turbines is done overseas, solar panels too you dumb ass ignorant troll clod.

You are the ignorant one. All wind turbines are made overseas? Don't tell General Electric! They could make even more if we move in that direction.

Personal insults are the result of not having your facts straight.
GE will tell YOU they're manufactured overseas, bumbling clod.

You're a programmed mule, not even worth addressing and wasting bandwidth on. You REALLY think a multi-million dollar machine such as a wind turbine is gonna be built HERE when it's much cheaper to build it overseas?

I WORKED in windfarms dumbass. Building them and maintaining them. I still CONSULT from time to time. Ever seen one up close? I fucking sure have seen alot of them, worked on them. They are built OVERSEAS.

The TOWERS that hold them up? The BLADES, the actual generators, the controls, ALL foreign made. The fucking 400 barrels of OIL these things take in the gearhead? Foreign oil too!

LOL ... he already posted the info, listing all the countries they manufacture in! LOL ... don't you love it when they put the egg on their own faces?

You are the ignorant one. All wind turbines are made overseas? Don't tell General Electric! They could make even more if we move in that direction.

Personal insults are the result of not having your facts straight.

You're a programmed mule, not even worth addressing and wasting bandwidth on. You REALLY think a multi-million dollar machine such as a wind turbine is gonna be built HERE when it's much cheaper to build it overseas?

I WORKED in windfarms dumbass. Building them and maintaining them. I still CONSULT from time to time. Ever seen one up close? I fucking sure have seen alot of them, worked on them. They are built OVERSEAS.

The TOWERS that hold them up? The BLADES, the actual generators, the controls, ALL foreign made. The fucking 400 barrels of OIL these things take in the gearhead? Foreign oil too!

LOL ... he already posted the info, listing all the countries they manufacture in! LOL ... don't you love it when they put the egg on their own faces?
He's beyond stupid.

He's a "greenie" but never thinks about how much fucking STEEL is in these windfarms and how much POLLUTION they represent. Just on the steel alone! Doesn't realize how big of a HOLE we have to dig for the concrete and STEEL foundation for each of these boondoggles. He's completely clueless.

Last edited:
When a F-5 tornado comes and wipes these windfarms the fuck OUT... Yer gonna have massive fields full of JUNK. And a grid that's reeling.

He's beyond stupid.

He's a "greenie" but never thinks about how much fucking STEEL is in these windfarms and how much POLLUTION they represent. Just on the steel alone! Doesn't realize how big of a HOLE we have to dig for the concrete and STEEL foundation for each of these boondoggles. He's completely clueless.

The blind followers have to ignore all facts to make their one tiny fact legit.

He's beyond stupid.

And they don't even have one tiny fact. If ignorance truly IS bliss, he should be the happiest mother fucker on the planet. Hapless fucking moonbat.

Last edited:
He's beyond stupid.

And they don't even have one tiny fact. If ignorance truly IS bliss, he should be the happiest mother fucker on the planet. Hapless fucking moonbat.

Hmm ... we should do a music video of that, now that would be funny. The world exploding at the end ... but not really!

CO2 in the atmosphere causes the earth to retain heat. This was proven experimentally in 1859.

We have increased atmospheric CO2 by 40% in the last 200 years. We are adding billions of tons of CO2 to the atmosphere every year. CO2 is now at its highest level ever recorded, and the Antarctic ice core record goes back 600,000 years.

The Sun is going through its lowest level of activity in 96 years.

These are the facts. Everything else is just bullshit.

This might be a good time to check your "facts". CO2 has been as high as 7000 ppm which makes today's concentration a small fraction of the highest.

How much of that increase in CO2 is contributed by the activities of man?

How does that low Solar activity impact TSI?

600 thousand years is not a great big part of the 4.5 or so billion years of the planet's life so far.

When the temperatures of the planet were 2 degrees higher at the end of the last Interglacial, what was the CO2 level?

In fact there is a control group. The CO2 levels of the last 600,000 years are recorded in the Antarctic ice cores.

Do a little reading.
That's no control group at all....The same organic and inorganic variables have existed for eons.

Do a little critical and analytical thinking.....for a change.

Horseshit.

Coal powered power plants and hundreds of millions of cars have not existed for "eons."

You seem to be missing the connection. The question is not whether or not there is warming or whether or not there is an increase in CO2 in the air. The question is: Does an increase in CO2 cause an increase in temperature and, if so, what has that increase been and what will the increase be?

We know that the increase has been 0.7 degrees in 2000 years.

We know the current temperature is at the mean of temperatures for this interglacial.

We know that every projection becomes increasingle less accurate as time passes.

We know that the increases modeled recently are not happening.

We also know that our world is powered by fossil fuel and that replacements for this source are not plentiful enough to replace them. We also know that we are allot closer to developing much cleaner coal in quantities to power our life style than we are to coming up with reliable wind or solar.

CO2 in the atmosphere causes the earth to retain heat. This was proven experimentally in 1859..

Not possible. Don't get me wrong, I believe CO2 causes the Earth to retain heat. I think that there is very strong observational evidence to suggest that and I believe there have been numerous experiments to infer that CO2 traps infared raditation. But there is no way there has been a controlled experiment to directly infer that such happens on a planetary scale because, in order for that to happen, we'd have to be able to control the treatment. We'd have to be able to take measurements of temperatures in a planetary atmosphere without CO2 then add varying amounts of CO2 in order to see what the response is. And it's more than just saying the temperature would be higher with CO2 than without it. It's being able to say that increasing the percentage of the atmosphere accounted for by CO2 from something like 2 one hundreths of one percent to 3 one hundreths of one percent will result in X degrees change in mean temperature. No way any experiment to validate such a prediction has been conducted.

We have increased atmospheric CO2 by 40% in the last 200 years. We are adding billions of tons of CO2 to the atmosphere every year. CO2 is now at its highest level ever recorded, and the Antarctic ice core record goes back 600,000 years.

None of those things are not known to be facts. While they may be backed by careful assessment and assumptions that may seem reasonable, they are beliefs and/or estimates. It may be true, for example, that through the methods employed the estimates of mean global CO2 concentrations measured in trapped ice core gas appear to be lower in the layers believed to represent about 600,000 years of the past than the current estimate of mean global CO2 concentration . But the ice core estimates as well as the current estimate are just that: estimates. And none of them are based on probability samples of the populations about which the estimates are made. The situation involving ice core data is particularly questionable because it involves estimates of gas concentrations around the globe based on measurements at, essentially, one spot on the planet.

There is no possible way they can really know for sure what "solar activity" was 96 years ago. There's no way we can possibly know for sure what the mean CO2 concentration of the atmosphere was 200 years ago. Again, estimates. Finally, we don't know for sure how much CO2 is being introduced by humankind. Estimates again.

There is no way anything having to do with this stuff is like doing a controlled chemistry experiment where you have exact measurements of treatments and responses. The confident asssertions of the estimates and beliefs associated with the climate change thing, as though they are precisely known to be facts (or sometimes there's the "well, they're not absolutely certain but NOTHING is absolutely certain in science red herring), lie at the root of my objection to what's going on. The certainly levels are, I think, consistently exaggerated.

Last edited:
I thanked the above three posters because, though they have different views, each has a scientific approach.

REAL science begins with, "We do not know" and then allows actual evidence and experimentation to lead us to the truth.

AGW science FICTION begins with, "We DO know" and then uses supposition on top of supposition, assumption on top of assumption, cherry-picked data, faulty computer models, outright LIES and dismissal of contradictory evidence in order to back up the initial, preferred conclusion. Then it's presented as "fact" and it's said there is "no room for debate." Then young kids are indoctrinated on this fake "science" in schools and the media and pop culture begin selling it. Like Goebbels demonstrated, a big lie can become an accepted "truth" with long, loud repetition and systematic indoctrination.

Mindless drones such as chris go out and spread this lie, actually believing it to be the truth, and have shut off the analytical center of their brains. Therefore they too ignore all contradictory information and just continue to repetitively babble, undaunted.

There you have it folks, "Goebbels Warming" silences or ignores opposition, ignores actual science and evidence, and becomes law via rote rather than experimentation. And, we STILL don't know anything! Science has been retarded and bastardized instead of advanced.

Last edited:
Always changing the subject....

Coal powered power plants and cars......

Billions of tons of CO2 each year....year after year....

A 40% increase in CO2, increasing every day, every week, every month, every year....

I was wrong about you Chris, you don't have a one track mind ....

... you need a mind for that.

What effect does increasing atmospheric CO2 by 40% have?

Little to none, as a matter of fact, You see you dumb ass the temperature only raised about 1 degree from 1900 to 2000, a normal amount that has been occurring pretty regularly since the little ice age.

Coal powered power plants and hundreds of millions of cars have not existed for "eons."
Those indeed haven't existed for eons.

Yet, volcanoes, varying solar activity, magnetic variations and pole flips, asteroid/comet strikes, massive wildfires, massive expansions and extinctions of non-hominid life, ice ages, drought and deluge all have....And all have had their effects.

The person not doing their reading here is you, scooter.

Yet, volcanoes, varying solar activity, magnetic variations and pole flips, asteroid/comet strikes, massive wildfires, massive expansions and extinctions of non-hominid life, ice ages, drought and deluge all have....And all have had their effects.

Oh he reads everything that Uncle Al approves of.

CO2 in the atmosphere causes the earth to retain heat. This was proven experimentally in 1859.

This might be a good time to check your "facts". CO2 has been as high as 7000 ppm which makes today's concentration a small fraction of the highest.

How much of that increase in CO2 is contributed by the activities of man?

How does that low Solar activity impact TSI?

600 thousand years is not a great big part of the 4.5 or so billion years of the planet's life so far.

When the temperatures of the planet were 2 degrees higher at the end of the last Interglacial, what was the CO2 level?

When faced with irrefutable facts, the right either resorts to personal insults or in this case changes the subject.

None of what happened in the past matters. The only thing that matters is that we have increased atmospheric CO2 by 40% and continue to do so. What effect will this have on our climate?

I was wrong about you Chris, you don't have a one track mind ....

... you need a mind for that.

What effect does increasing atmospheric CO2 by 40% have?

Little to none, as a matter of fact, You see you dumb ass the temperature only raised about 1 degree from 1900 to 2000, a normal amount that has been occurring pretty regularly since the little ice age.

Every scientific society on the planet disagrees with you.

What happened in the past is not the question.

The question is, how much will increasing atmospheric CO2 by 40% warm the earth?

When faced with irrefutable truth, environazis such as myself either resort to personal insults, ignore the facts or in this case changes the subject.
Fixed!

Mindless drones such as chris go out and spread this lie, actually believing it to be the truth, and have shut off the analytical center of their brains. Therefore they too ignore all contradictory information and just continue to repetitively babble, undaunted.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back