4 Reasons the Right-Wing Propaganda Machine Has Failed to Destroy OWS

Rudy agrees with me.

"The 2008 Republican presidential candidate also predicted the movement will eventually lead to the end of Obama's presidency. "Barack Obama praised it, sympathizes with it," he said. "As it gets worse and worse, I believe this will be the millstone around Barack Obama's neck that will take his presidency down.""

Read more: Giuliani: "Obama Owns Occupy Wall Street" - Fox News
Precisely. As the anarchy continues, and as Obama will not disown it (how can he? these are kindred spirits of his), it WILL bring him down as Americans grow increasingly disgusted as they realize he is addressing his roots.
What the hell are you attempting to say anyway!?!?

What would it mean to destroy OWS.....

They would all get jobs ?

LMFAO.. No way.. they go back to shoving twinkies down their throats whilst living in mommy's basement surfing the internet nude looking for Star Trek conventions. Have you seen these peeps?? LMAO Talk about a bunch of losers who could use a bath!

Add to that pervasive smell that surrounds them of poop with a slight hint of grass. :eusa_angel:

If only the left could make poo smell like freshly cut Gardenias.

Rudy agrees with me.

"The 2008 Republican presidential candidate also predicted the movement will eventually lead to the end of Obama's presidency. "Barack Obama praised it, sympathizes with it," he said. "As it gets worse and worse, I believe this will be the millstone around Barack Obama's neck that will take his presidency down.""

Precisely. As the anarchy continues, and as Obama will not disown it (how can he? these are kindred spirits of his), it WILL bring him down as Americans grow increasingly disgusted as they realize he is addressing his roots.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to read T's post.. perhaps a drink or a couple of brain cells for you tonight?

LMFAO.. No way.. they go back to shoving twinkies down their throats whilst living in mommy's basement surfing the internet nude looking for Star Trek conventions. Have you seen these peeps?? LMAO Talk about a bunch of losers who could use a bath!

Add to that pervasive smell that surrounds them of poop with a slight hint of grass. :eusa_angel:

LMAO!!!!! I nearly spit my gum out laughing..

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to read T's post.. perhaps a drink or a couple of brain cells for you tonight?
*YOU* are a Darlin! Thanks. :)

I am sure there is flock of flies clustered somewhere just hoping they (OWS) will still be around next summer !

Rudy agrees with me.

Is english coupled with news events beyond your purview?

Really?:lol:

I am sure there is flock of flies clustered somewhere just hoping they (OWS) will still be around next summer !

Crapping on people's porches and land would tend to gather flies, yes. Not so far fetched.

Albiet as anyone knows and as science teaches us? Flies aren't long for the Earth in lifespan as we humans...however? Maybe thier presence is ingrained in the DNA of the offspring...by habit?

It's mighty damned hard to destroy an idea whose time has come.

But the problem is that they are managing to destroy their own cause by their own bad behavior.

Because heck, I kind of symapthize with their message. The bankers got bailouts, the rest of us are holding the bag. Absolutely. No one has been held to account for the disaster that was 2008, and that's just plain wrong. Even the TEA Party started out on that premise.

But you know what, much like the TEA Party, they've lost the ability to control the message.

Now they just look like a bunch of college students who want the rest of us to forgive their student loans because they picked majors that aren't helping them land jobs. Poor babies. There are people who've been out in the workforce for decades who find themselves in tough staights... but annoying them by blocking their way into city hall or their work place or even when they are trying to have a nice day out at the park isn't helping anyone.

Now they just look like a bunch of college students who want the rest of us to forgive their student loans because they picked majors that aren't helping them land jobs. Poor babies. There are people who've been out in the workforce for decades who find themselves in tough staights... but annoying them by blocking their way into city hall or their work place or even when they are trying to have a nice day out at the park isn't helping anyone.

Only if you don't turn the channel off Fox "news". According to polls of the rest of the country, OWS is increasing in popularity the more people hear about it.

More Americans Supporting Occupy Wall Street

The survey, taken Oct. 28-31, shows more adult Americans saying they have heard of Occupy Wall Street than when the question was asked in early October. Sixty-four percent of respondents now say they've heard of the movement, compared to only 51% in the earlier poll.

The new poll also shows more Americans supporting the movement. Thirty-six percent say they agree with the overall positions of Occupy Wall Street, while 19% say they disagree.

That reflects an increase in support since early October, when 27% of those polled said they agreed with Occupy Wall Street's position.

Occupy Wall Street builds tent as 'safe house' to protect female protesters

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...ale-protesters-article-1.972546#ixzz1cq9easZJ

Yet another phony story about women feeling unsafe at OWS. Total BS.

The women who have been "raped" or "groped" were planted there by Breibart to embarrass OWS.

We all know the women who go to OWS are useless anyway and all they can offer to the OWS men is their pussy, so any story about women being "attacked" is prima facia fake

Last edited:

Only if you don't turn the channel off Fox "news". According to polls of the rest of the country, OWS is increasing in popularity the more people hear about it.

More Americans Supporting Occupy Wall Street

The survey, taken Oct. 28-31, shows more adult Americans saying they have heard of Occupy Wall Street than when the question was asked in early October. Sixty-four percent of respondents now say they've heard of the movement, compared to only 51% in the earlier poll.

The new poll also shows more Americans supporting the movement. Thirty-six percent say they agree with the overall positions of Occupy Wall Street, while 19% say they disagree.

That reflects an increase in support since early October, when 27% of those polled said they agreed with Occupy Wall Street's position.

I've seen polls that show that their negatives are outweighing their positives, and people are getting a little tired of their shit. Polls don't mean much of anything, really, other than you can slice them any way to get any result you want.

The TEA Party used to have good numbers, too. for a while.

It's mighty damned hard to destroy an idea whose time has come.

What "idea" is it you're referring to? That we should be more like Europe and have riots in the streets because people aren't given freebies? I'm sorry, Ed...but if THAT'S the idea whose time has come then we are in serious trouble.

The whole concept that shutting down cities and destroying commerce is in some magical way going to improve the economy or fix our fiscal situation makes about as much sense as a $20 an hour minimum wage or the abolition of all debt.

I think that you'll see the OWS movement gradually choke itself off simply because their goal is to disrupt things and at some point doing so will cost so much money that the "powers that be" will have no choice but to shut them down. What's apparent is that in generally liberal cities like New York and San Francisco/Oakland the problem will last far longer than other places because politicians there aren't willing to be seen as "establishment" figures and won't take action against the protests until they ultimately turn violent. It's going to get ugly in those cities.

Forum List

Back