4 Million doses in One Day !!!

Biden did fuck all.
He tripped into office with all the spade work done.
Trump is responsible for the vaccine, the excess ventillators, and the rollout plan.
He presented it to Sleepy Joe on a silver platter.

How the fuck would you know? You don't live here, you're an ignorant foreigner.

Worry about your own country, not mine.

Biden did fuck all.
Trump is responsible for the vaccine, the excess ventillators, and the rollout plan.

Wow.
How perceptive of you.
Maybe my username was a big clue.

This is why we elected Biden !

Great job Joe, you are doing exactly what you need to do.

1) Take covid seriously and use every resource available to distribute the vaccine as fast as possible
2) Pass essential covid relief to help all the struggling families
3) Job creation through an infrastructure bill that will create million of high paying jobs.

The results speak for themselves, covid is going bye bye, and jobs are growing and growing, with almost 1 mill created last month !! The majority of America believes !

Joe is crushing covid, and he is really ramping up the vaccine distribution. If Trump were president I doubt we would be doing 2 mill/day, and Trump would be blaming others, or making excuses for his failure.

Another troll post

The Rump Administration was, indeed, responsible for fast-tracking the first vaccine(s), and getting them approved and ready for manufacture...

Trouble is, they lacked a practical understanding of both Manufacture and Logistics, and therefore left us "all dressed up and no place to go"...

The supposed reserve of vaccine turned out to be nonexistent - not surprising given that Rump climbed into a shell and abdicated once he lost the election...

At least Sleepy Old Uncle Joe and HIS people understood the dynamics of Manufacture and Logistics and ramped-up production and reinvented its distribution...

Left in Rump's hands, we'd have 10,000,000 people vaccinated by now rather than 100,000,000... led by a power-made egomaniac who secretly made sure he got HIS...

Republicans can keep trying to defend that Orange Piece-of-$hit all they want... nobody but fellow Rump-Worshipers... and increasingly fewer REAL Republicans... believe...

Credit Rump et al for fast-tracking the research and approvals...

Everything else... including the Success that is being accomplished from that early baseline... is credited to the Biden Administration...

Rump only knew HOW to bull$hit... Biden knows how to cut THROUGH the bull$hit... big difference... and it shows... thanks be to God.
C'mon man, Biden could not have both ways. On one hand, he complained that Orange did not push the vaccine out fast enough. Then, saying there was no reserve of the vaccine. Can you show me how reinvented his distribution? I could not find it in CNN or MSNBC (the 6 for 5 did not count, and it was so stupid). :rolleyes: In the end, you are clueless about the vaccina number, when Orange moved out of the WH, this was his number.
covid19.jpg

BTW, do you have any update on the Biden's 300K missing vaccina? It seems that the news dead.

1) Take covid seriously and use every resource available to distribute the vaccine as fast as possible
3) Job creation through an infrastructure bill that will create million of high paying jobs.

The results speak for themselves, covid is going bye bye, and jobs are growing and growing, with almost 1 mill created last month !! The majority of America believes !

Joe is crushing covid, and he is really ramping up the vaccine distribution. If Trump were president I doubt we would be doing 2 mill/day, and Trump would be blaming others, or making excuses for his failure.

Thank you President Trump.

Most of my friends & family over the age of 50 have now been vaccinated under Biden. We don't know of anyone who was vaccinated under Trump admin. Trump was all conman, no action.

We can start with Pence, Trump, Biden, Kammy, AOC
Front line responders,
Nursing Home Residents. (you don't need to know them just know they were vaxxed under Trump)

Most of my friends & family over the age of 50 have now been vaccinated under Biden. We don't know of anyone who was vaccinated under Trump admin. Trump was all conman, no action.

Front line responders,
Nursing Home Residents. (you don't need to know them just know they were vaxxed under Trump)
I have family that are first responders & in nursing homes & none of them know of anyone vaccinated under Trump!

Biden did fuck all.

You do not get it. You are the disturbed ones. The crime with you is much more then with the Deplorables. The media speaks platitudes about Progs. it is clear that Biden and Harris are not qualified to be President and Vice President. They get their marching orders from their masters. The work is done for them. And they can not answer the screw ups.

Front line responders,
Trump only distributed ~15 Million doses of a 2 dose vaccine... What a terribly low number.
Good thing Biden was elected and now we are vacinating at a very high rate.

Trump would never be able to do this, because he didn't do it... He could have done this, but didn't...
Trump was another Bush, a total failure.

Biden did fuck all.

You do not get it. You are the disturbed ones. The crime with you is much more then with the Deplorables. The media speaks platitudes about Progs. it is clear that Biden and Harris are not qualified to be President and Vice President. They get their marching orders from their masters. The work is done for them. And they can not answer the screw ups.
Screw ups? You mean like the War in Iraq, Katrina response, Bush economic collapse, Trump's failed presidency, Trump's failed covid response, Trump's failed vaccine distribution, trump's incitement of an insurrection (with dead cops), based on lies...

The GOP is the party of "screw ups" They have been screwing up Big Time for 30+ years.

"Maybe we could inject bleach"
"This is nothing it will all go away"
"Its the flu"
"We're rounding the curve"
"We won in a landslide"

You people are a total joke.

Biden did fuck all.

Screw ups? You mean like the War in Iraq, Katrina response, Bush economic collapse, Trump's failed presidency, Trump's failed covid response, Trump's failed vaccine distribution, trump's incitement of an insurrection (with dead cops), based on lies...

The GOP is the party of "screw ups" They have been screwing up Big Time for 30+ years.

"Maybe we could inject bleach"
"This is nothing it will all go away"
"Its the flu"
"We're rounding the curve"
"We won in a landslide"

You people are a total joke.

Lol. Let's see, dems are the party of slavery and segregation and never ending wars yet you fail to mention this. Hack on.

The Rump Administration was, indeed, responsible for fast-tracking the first vaccine(s), and getting them approved and ready for manufacture...

Trouble is, they lacked a practical understanding of both Manufacture and Logistics, and therefore left us "all dressed up and no place to go"...

The supposed reserve of vaccine turned out to be nonexistent - not surprising given that Rump climbed into a shell and abdicated once he lost the election...

At least Sleepy Old Uncle Joe and HIS people understood the dynamics of Manufacture and Logistics and ramped-up production and reinvented its distribution...

Left in Rump's hands, we'd have 10,000,000 people vaccinated by now rather than 100,000,000... led by a power-made egomaniac who secretly made sure he got HIS...

Republicans can keep trying to defend that Orange Piece-of-$hit all they want... nobody but fellow Rump-Worshipers... and increasingly fewer REAL Republicans... believe...

Everything else... including the Success that is being accomplished from that early baseline... is credited to the Biden Administration...

Rump only knew HOW to bull$hit... Biden knows how to cut THROUGH the bull$hit... big difference... and it shows... thanks be to God.
C'mon man, Biden could not have both ways. On one hand, he complained that Orange did not push the vaccine out fast enough. Then, saying there was no reserve of the vaccine. Can you show me how reinvented his distribution? I could not find it in CNN or MSNBC (the 6 for 5 did not count, and it was so stupid). :rolleyes: In the end, you are clueless about the vaccina number, when Orange moved out of the WH, this was his number.
covid19.jpg

BTW, do you have any update on the Biden's 300K missing vaccina? It seems that the news dead.
Biden inherited a program that was broken and turned it into an unparalleled success.

That makes Former Guy MAGAcreeps crazy

Front line responders,
I have family that are first responders & in nursing homes & none of them know of anyone vaccinated under Trump!
The date of this article suggests you are lying.
Vaccines were available for first responders weeks before Biden's inauguration.
Maybe they werent in a rush.

covid19.jpg

Biden inherited a program that was broken and turned it into an unparalleled success.

Vaccines were running at a million a day prior to Biden.
You would be waiting five years for the vaccine without Trump's Warp Speed.

1. CNN = hahahhahahahhahahah
2. Mr Trump initiated the program, not dumbass Joe

covid19.jpg

You would be waiting five years for the vaccine without Trump's Warp Speed.
They MAY have peaked out for a day or two at that number but on average that is nowhere near true.

What was it...60 days from the first vaccination to the Former Guy leaving office and 17 million doses administered?

How has it been going lately? 60-70 days and 140 million doses?

Yea...almost the same huh...dope

Forum List

Back