4 Guns Bills Fail in Senate; Democrats Trying to Blame Republicans

I shoot muzzle loader, 22, crossbow, shotgun, Ruger 450 bushmaster, 410 and a 45. I own 6 guns none of them are WMD's.
Are any of those semi-auto?

and, are you demonstrating your virtue for all to see?
The 45 I can just pull pull pull pull the trigger until it's empty. That's the closest thing I have to a semi auto. The rest are hunting guns. Oh and the 22 is a deringer revolver.
Thanks for the confession that you've never even seen a gun before.
You know who did see a gun?

171213180354-sandy-hook-victims-graphic-large-169.jpg
Made possible be a monster like you who repeatedly allow violent killers to roam the country.

I'll be glad to trade you all the non violent people who are incarcerated and in exchange we will lock up the murderers for life. No more public defenders going for lesser charges so they can assure they get a conviction. Go for 2nd degree murder and if you get 20 years you serve 20. No 20 and out in 10.

Is that us liberals who did that? EW! Undo that. Why didn't Trump? I know the Koch Brothers were pushing for prison reform so why was nothing hardly done?

I shoot muzzle loader, 22, crossbow, shotgun, Ruger 450 bushmaster, 410 and a 45. I own 6 guns none of them are WMD's.

The 45 I can just pull pull pull pull the trigger until it's empty. That's the closest thing I have to a semi auto. The rest are hunting guns. Oh and the 22 is a deringer revolver.

And you know who else saw a gun....the 1.1 million Americans who each year use their legal guns to stop rapes, robberies and murder...according to the vaunted Centers for Disease Control, you slime bag........emotion and lying is how you pass your agenda.....and we accept and understand that....that is why we will oppose you every step of the way...
Name the last person who stopped a rape with an AR 15.

And you know who else saw a gun....the 1.1 million Americans who each year use their legal guns to stop rapes, robberies and murder...according to the vaunted Centers for Disease Control, you slime bag........emotion and lying is how you pass your agenda.....and we accept and understand that....that is why we will oppose you every step of the way...

Name the last person murdered by sick butchers like you that wished they had carried a gun.

Yea, they probably used shotguns and revolvers. We aren't talking about making guns illegal. Just certain ones. And better background checks.

Hell they already do better background checks. I got red flagged because I have some "violence" in my past. I eventually got the gun but I was glad to know they flagged me. If they flagged me they flag the nuts too.

We aren't talking about making guns illegal. Just certain ones.

Sell that lie to someone who doesn't pay attention...
Well if you don't believe me I can't help that. We will just have to get the laws passed and show you. You'll still have a gun that holds 10 rounds. Relax. And that, according to you, won't slow you down one bit.

Your words not mine.

Well if you don't believe me I can't help that. We will just have to get the laws passed and show you. You'll still have a gun that holds 10 rounds. Relax. And that, according to you, won't slow you down one bit.
Your words not mine.
This is a lie, as you admit, intended to fool the ignorant, as part of your desperate effort to implement your inane agenda.

Name the last person murdered by sick butchers like you that wished they had carried a gun.
They can carry a gun. But according to Missouri law, not openly anymore

Man arrested at Walmart with firearm, about100 rounds of ammunition "lucky he's alive still"

It's already starting. How could they arrest this man for exercising his right to carry?

Yea, they probably used shotguns and revolvers. We aren't talking about making guns illegal. Just certain ones. And better background checks.

Hell they already do better background checks. I got red flagged because I have some "violence" in my past. I eventually got the gun but I was glad to know they flagged me. If they flagged me they flag the nuts too.

Your words not mine.
It'll just slow you down reloading when one of the violent scum you let go breaks in to rape or rob you and doesn't obey the magazine laws.

Man arrested at Walmart with firearm, about100 rounds of ammunition "lucky he's alive still"

It's already starting. How could they arrest this man for exercising his right to carry?
Excellent job of avoiding the question. You must have lots of practice.

Your words not mine.
This is a lie, as you admit, intended to fool the ignorant, as part of your desperate effort to implement your inane agenda.

Why would you care if they stopped making 20 round mags? According to you having to reload doesn't slow you down one bit.

So if you can't tell me why you need a 20 rounder. Or if you say 20 is unnecessary, you haven't given us a reason not to ban them. We think having to reload does slow you down.

When seconds matter

That means limiting magazines from 30 to seven rounds really only slows a determined shooter down by about 7.5 to 14 seconds. Green explained that a shooter needs 1.5 seconds to switch out a magazine and every five-round magazine takesabout one to two seconds to unload.

Oh, and they are only talking about a shooter who is really good at handling his weapon. What about a guy like me? It would take me much longer than 1.5 seconds. And most of these gun nuts aren't that good with their weapons.

Remember the guy who shot up the Republicans softball game? He used one of these. How many people did he kill? How many times did he reload before he was taken out? Exactly.

b772fe853445bf727ee52c256687921a.jpg

Excellent job of avoiding the question. You must have lots of practice.
I asked you guys a question like 10 times and none of you have answered it. Now I don't even want to know. And I'm not going to answer your questions. I put this one up there with global warming. Lets just agree to disagree and you vote and I'll vote and if I win we are coming for your guns wako style baby.

Your words not mine.
Why would you care if they stopped making 20 round mags? According to you having to reload doesn't slow you down one bit.

Your words not mine.
It'll just slow you down reloading when one of the violent scum you let go breaks in to rape or rob you and doesn't obey the magazine laws.
But it won't slow me down, according to you liars.

Your words not mine.

What do you mean you liar. You guys argued yesterday that limiting the size of magazines won't make a difference because you can reload really fast. Remember you asked over and over and over how many people rushed the Pulse shooter when he was reloading.

Don't lie. Own it. You said that if we ban 20 round magazines that this wouldn't slow you down one bit. So you kept asking me over and over why I would try to pass a law that wouldn't make one bit of difference.

If that's all true then you won't mind turning in your 20 round mags for 10 rounders. Thanks.

After 4 attempts to enact gun control legislation, to keep guns away from terrorists, some Democrat Senators (ex. Elizabeth Warren, Chris Murphy) have been blaming Republicans for the failure to get even one bill passed. There are gaping holes with their criticisms, which frankly look like nothing more than pure political bullshit.

1. A new CNN/ORC report shows more support among Republicans (90%) for new anti-terrorist gun control measures than among Democrats (85%).

2. Two of the defeated gun control bills were proposed by Republicans (Grassley and Cornyn), and these were opposed by Democrats.

Despite the pro-gun control efforts by Republicans (responding to the massive new gun control support among Republicans), and even new pro-gun control statements from the NRA, Democrats seem to still be clinging to a political posture that tries to paint Republicans as dangerous gun runners who even are friendly to ISIS.

Chris Murphy(D-CT) had told reporters for The Washington Post: "We've got to make this clear, constant case that Republicans have decided to sell weapons to ISIS."

Outspoken liberal Sen. Elizabeth Warren echoed his sentiment after the votes.
" @ChrisMurphyCT said it right: The @SenateGOP have decided to sell weapons to ISIS," she tweeted.

Harry Reid also chimed in saying >> "Senate Republicans should be embarrassed -- but they are not, because the NRA is happy." - a clear distortion of the truth, since the NRA has endorsed the position to stop gun sales to poeple on terrorist watch lists and no-fly lists.

Also some Republicans (ex. Kelly Ayotte and Mark Kirk) voted for the Democrat (se. Feinstein) sponsored bill.

It appears to me (IMO) that both sides are having trouble getting their bills passed (which even the NRA supports), simply because each side (Democrats & Republicans) don't want the other side's sponsored bill to pass, because they don't want them to get the credit for the reform, and thereby appear to be the heros of the post-Orlando Massacre condition, that we find ourselves in.

Now, a 5th vote attempting to stop terrorists from getting guns is on the horizon, sponsored by yet another Republican, Sen. Susan Collins of Maine. This would be a weaker aiming at people on no-fly lists, and it is said to not have a good chance to pass either.

Maybe they could just pull somebody in, off the street, who is an Independent, to propose the bill.
geez.gif
geez.gif
geez.gif

In any case, Democrats shouldn't be allowed to get away with pinning the blame on Republicans or the NRA, when they (the Democrats) are just as responsible for the bills' defeats. Democrats appear to be just trying to chip away at the national security edge that Republicans have held over them for quite some time.

Senate rejects series of gun measures - CNNPolitics.com
Democratic Gun Bills have only one point:

They are expected to fix nothing nor even pass. They never write them when they have the power to pass them themselves. Designed to fail, their sole purpose is for the GOP to drop them as horrible ideas so then the Left can claim the entire gun matter is the GOP's fault as one more ploy to play the public for votes!

Your words not mine.
What do you mean you liar.

Democratic Gun Bills have only one point:
They are expected to fix nothing nor even pass. They never write them when they have the power to pass them themselves. Designed to fail, their sole purpose is for the GOP to drop them as horrible ideas so then the Left can claim the entire gun matter is the GOP's fault as one more ploy to play the public for votes!
The dishonest, hoping to again fool the ignorant, know the laws they want will not achieve the goals they state.
This failure allows them to demand MORE laws, with the intent to reduce gun violence, that will, again, fail to do so.
Repeat as necessary.
The ignorant, led by the dishonest, will fall for it every time; the dishonest know this and prey on their ignorance.

Don't have to...... how someone decides to use their Right to own a gun is up to them.... you don't get to make that choice....and an AR-15 would definitely stop a rape......which is one of the reasons you asshats want to remove them from private ownership....better women be raped instead of having a gun to stop it.

Forum List

Back