4 Black Lives Matter Myths Debunked

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
This is perhaps the best description of the #BlackLivesMatter movement

She covered it all.

She covered it all.

Our police departments are not here to "serve and protect" and the SCOTUS ruled that is the case. They are here to enforce acts, statutes, codes and ordinances. They are corporate code enforcers....nothing more or less.

She covered it all.

No she really didn't. When police officers shoot a black person BLM gets up in arms about it even when the victim invited the violence against them. Take Korryn Gaines' case for instance. They got all fired up at the police who had negotiated with her for hours before she loaded her shotgun and used her child as a shield. The person in your video tries to make it sound like BLM understands when the person goes after the cop,but they really don't. BLM and related groups are raking in millions of dollars by keeping outrage stirred up. Now I will grant you that local groups in many places do in fact condemn many things, but nationally, as a group, they very often jump on the wrong side of a police shooting case and never acknowledge they were wrong in doing so. They invite the bad rep they get.

She covered it all.

Mac, How often are you seeing a crowd of white people walking around and going up to black person and saying,"Do White lives matter."
Before knocking the crap out of them.

She covered it all.

No she really didn't. When police officers shoot a black person BLM gets up in arms about it even when the victim invited the violence against them. Take Korryn Gaines' case for instance. They got all fired up at the police who had negotiated with her for hours before she loaded her shotgun and used her child as a shield. The person in your video tries to make it sound like BLM understands when the person goes after the cop,but they really don't. BLM and related groups are raking in millions of dollars by keeping outrage stirred up. Now I will grant you that local groups in many places do in fact condemn many things, but nationally, as a group, they very often jump on the wrong side of a police shooting case and never acknowledge they were wrong in doing so. They invite the bad rep they get.
Show me a link that shows the millions that #BlackLivesMatter is "raking in."

Thanks.

She covered it all.

Thanks.
http://www.allenbwest.com/michaelcantrell/black-lives-matter-set-receive-frightening

She covered it all.

Thanks.
http://www.allenbwest.com/michaelcantrell/black-lives-matter-set-receive-frightening
Allen West is a far rightwing hack, not to mention nutjob.

Did I have to specify a CREDIBLE link too?

#LOLGOP

49izadw.gif

#SMHGOP

She covered it all.

Thanks.
What Black Lives Matter is set to receive is truly TERRIFYING... - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com
Allen West is a far rightwing hack, not to mention nutjob.

Did I have to specify a CREDIBLE link too?

#LOLGOP

49izadw.gif

#SMHGOP

So you cannot refute the facts so you attack the source. Milwaukee Public Schools is spending $500K on BLM alone. I assume you have google and know how to find what you consider a "legitimate source".

She covered it all.

The people that believe these myths dont care about the truth. They are afraid and they need to rationalize the truth away. Low intellect and fear do not make for a good combination. It causes willful ignorance and cognitive dissonance.

She covered it all.

Thanks.
What Black Lives Matter is set to receive is truly TERRIFYING... - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com
I think (as is the norm) he means a credible source. Allen West is like uncle ruckus.

She covered it all.

yeah....that BLM Cease Fire group is really doing a great job in Chicago.
current stats:
www.heyjackass.com

White people get really mad and then start attacking the thing they said they wished BLM would do when they do it.

I bet you could hook a sand wedge.

If you mean bang a white chick I gave up that vice.

She covered it all.

current stats:
www.heyjackass.com

White people get really mad and then start attacking the thing they said they wished BLM would do when they do it.

LOL...yet still they pine for that huge black dick, or so the fantasy goes.

She covered it all.

current stats:
www.heyjackass.com

LOL...yet still they pine for that huge black dick, or so the fantasy goes.

They always call for just one last booty call when we both know this is not going to really be the last time. BTW. stop thinking about by dick unless I mention it.

Forum List

Back