39%

SCOTUS?.....What the hell are you blabbering about?....Nice non sequitur.
BTW, you by far the most hateful poster on USMB.....With every post you express an irrational hatred for all things and persons not far left wing. We get it.
Hater.....
BTW, it is PROMOTE.....
Liberalism is pure hell.
Liberalism is why the country is falling apart and the people so divided.
How many times must you be shown the text from Article I, Section 8, of the U.S. Constitution, until it sinks in...?

Article I, Section 8

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;
Your interpretation is incorrect.....
I interpreted nothing, dumbfuck. I quoted the Constitution. It states the power given to the Congress is to provide for the general welfare of the country. Is your problem you can't comprehend what you read or are you just inducible?
Yes, you quoted Article I Sec 8....Then you put your spin on it to make yourself feel better.
Dumbtwat.....Don't you get tired of being wrong all the time?
You're too baked to converse with. I put no spin on anything. What part of, I quoted the Constitution, do you need explained to you? Let me remind you ... you didn't even know the Constitution says, "provide." You had to be shown.

"Ok..Show me where....The word is PROMOTE.....Not PROVIDE......Get your facts straight." ~ a dumbfucking (i.e. typical) conservative

Are you really that ignorant. provide for the general welfare does not mean send welfare checks to half of the population. "general welfare" and "welfare" as it is used today are two completely different things.

Let's face it: If we had evidence of Hillary lying on tape you'd claim it was faked.

We have it, she lied about Benghazi being caused by a "video".
Yeah, you should run with that. :lmao:

She's all yours ;)

And she lied repeatedly about the video.
You know this was investigated, by Republicans no less, and they found no one in the Obama administration (which included Hillary at that time) lied, don'tcha?

BS, Obama, Hillary, Rice, and the entire administration blamed the video for weeks after everyone knew that the video had absolutely nothing to do with it. They lied because they feared that the truth might hurt obozo's reelection chances.

apparently you are the only person in the USA who doesn't know that.
You're fucking insane. I never denied the administration said that. :cuckoo: Perhaps some remedial reading classes might help you? :dunno:

How many times must you be shown the text from Article I, Section 8, of the U.S. Constitution, until it sinks in...?

Article I, Section 8

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;
I interpreted nothing, dumbfuck. I quoted the Constitution. It states the power given to the Congress is to provide for the general welfare of the country. Is your problem you can't comprehend what you read or are you just inducible?
Yes, you quoted Article I Sec 8....Then you put your spin on it to make yourself feel better.
You're too baked to converse with. I put no spin on anything. What part of, I quoted the Constitution, do you need explained to you? Let me remind you ... you didn't even know the Constitution says, "provide." You had to be shown.

"Ok..Show me where....The word is PROMOTE.....Not PROVIDE......Get your facts straight." ~ a dumbfucking (i.e. typical) conservative

Are you really that ignorant. provide for the general welfare does not mean send welfare checks to half of the population. "general welfare" and "welfare" as it is used today are two completely different things.
More evidence you're insane. I said nothing about "welfare." I said the Constitution gives Congress the power to "provide" for the "general welfare" of the country.

And I proved that by quoting the Constitution. :thup:

BTW, you by far the most hateful poster on USMB.....With every post you express an irrational hatred for all things and persons not far left wing. We get it.
Hater.....
BTW, it is PROMOTE.....
Liberalism is pure hell.

Article I, Section 8

Again...your argument is based on your interpretation.....Case closed. You lose. Done.
And change your username...Faun is so.........Stupid.....Faun Liebowitz?

She's all yours ;)

You know this was investigated, by Republicans no less, and they found no one in the Obama administration (which included Hillary at that time) lied, don'tcha?

BS, Obama, Hillary, Rice, and the entire administration blamed the video for weeks after everyone knew that the video had absolutely nothing to do with it. They lied because they feared that the truth might hurt obozo's reelection chances.

You're fucking insane. I never denied the administration said that. :cuckoo: Perhaps some remedial reading classes might help you? :dunno:
How come in every thread ,you believe you are always right and everyone else is wrong and of course to get your point across, you feel compelled to hurl insults?
Do you see a pattern here.
Look genius. Standing on a table in a crowded room and screeching that you are right and everyone else is wrong changes nothing. It just makes you look irrational.

More evidence you're insane. I said nothing about "welfare." I said the Constitution gives Congress the power to "provide" for the "general welfare" of the country.

Here is the back pedal.....Of course you mean "Welfare".....Stop the bullshit.

Hater.....
BTW, it is PROMOTE.....
Liberalism is pure hell.
The SC has approved everything you hate about the welfare system duh. I hate more than you apoplectic swearing racist jackasses of the right? LOL.
Cases?....Roll 'em out.....BTW, you are way off base here. Excluding Obamacare which SCOTUS unwittingly ruled is a tax, all federal expenditures must be approved by Congress.
THAT is IN the US Constitution.
Are you on welfare? Any family members sucking at the taxpayer tit?
What's in it for you, hater?
The SC has approved everything gov't does, fool. You a-holes can't believe Dems do things out of goodness of heart and the common good- selfishness drives everything you do, hater dupe. And your heroes rob you blind in the name of small gov't and low taxes, which only the richest get. Idiot.
Hey dick head. I've never been robbed. By anyone. What the wealthy do is THEIR business. Not mine. I don't know any rich people.
Democrats don't care about the people they say they care for. They want their votes. Politics....With democrats everything is political.
I wonder how it is selfish for one to want to keep as much as they earn as possible.
As far as I am concerned, those who don't have and look upon what others have and feel entitled to it, are the greedy ones.
Small government is GOOD. Low taxes are better.
And actually happen for you under Dems, Pub dupe.
Right....SO dems piss you off too?...Your are such a hate filled person, your anger prevents you from keeping your bullshit story straight.

She's all yours ;)

I don't think anyone would be going out on a limb by surmising you wished the whole Benghazi thing would just go away.
The MSM did.. They tried so hard to bury the story. The lib newspapers had the followup stories below the fold. Hildabeest said "what difference does it make"....And your side defended her. Four Americans were slaughtered and all your side thought about was how to spin the story away from Obama and Hildabeest.
If believe Benghazi, The email server, billing the govt(taxpayers) for the secret service quarters in Chappaqua, carpet bagging her way into the US Senate are not going to be campaign fodder, you're nuts.

Article I, Section 8

Faun is an irrational left wing moon bat. You may as well talk to a wall.

here is what you said:

"How many times must you be shown the text from Article I, Section 8, of the U.S. Constitution, until it sinks in...?

Article I, Section 8

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States; "

then from that you said that the constitution requires the government to PROVIDE for the general welfare, meaning, in your small mind, that the government is to PROVIDE welfare for all citizens.

If thats not what you intended, please clarify.

Faun is an irrational left wing moon bat. You may as well talk to a wall.

I know but its fun to watch him/her/it scamble trying to keep the story straight.

Article I, Section 8

Again...your argument is based on your interpretation.....Case closed. You lose. Done.
And change your username...Faun is so.........Stupid.....Faun Liebowitz?
I interpreted nothing, ya raving lunatic. You said the Constitution reads promote the general welfare, not provide for. I copied & pasted "provide for" the general welfare. Now you blame me because you're ineducible. :eusa_doh:

here is what you said:

"How many times must you be shown the text from Article I, Section 8, of the U.S. Constitution, until it sinks in...?

Article I, Section 8

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States; "

then from that you said that the constitution requires the government to PROVIDE for the general welfare, meaning, in your small mind, that the government is to PROVIDE welfare for all citizens.

No, that's not what I said. Sorry, but I am not responsible for how your defective brain translates English words into crazy conservative jibberish. :eusa_naughty:

here is what you said:

Article I, Section 8

No, that's not what I said. Sorry, but I am not responsible for how your defective brain translates English words into crazy conservative jibberish. :eusa_naughty:

then tell us what you think 'provide for the general welfare' means.

It's self-explanatory. It means what it says -- Congress shall provide for the general welfare of the country. Some retard claimed the Constitution does not state that. I educated said retard.

here is what you said:

Article I, Section 8

then tell us what you think 'provide for the general welfare' means.
It's self-explanatory. It means what it says -- Congress shall provide for the general welfare of the country. Some retard claimed the Constitution does not state that. I educated said retard.

Last edited:
and you righties cant offer anyone who can beat any dem

whoever the GOP runs will beat the hildebeast. She is a corrupt,old, angry, lying bitch. She may not make it through the dem primaries. Webb is a much better candidate. If you dems had any brains you would dump her and run him.

and you righties cant offer anyone who can beat any dem

whoever the GOP runs will beat the hildebeast. She is a corrupt,old, angry, lying bitch. She may not make it through the dem primaries. Webb is a much better candidate. If you dems had any brains you would dump her and run him.
Suuuuure ... that explains why Hillary beats everyone in the polls. :lmao:

Forum List

Back