39%

and you righties cant offer anyone who can beat any dem

whoever the GOP runs will beat the hildebeast. She is a corrupt,old, angry, lying bitch. She may not make it through the dem primaries. Webb is a much better candidate. If you dems had any brains you would dump her and run him.
Suuuuure ... that explains why Hillary beats everyone in the polls. :lmao:

there are almost 20 GOP candidates at the moment. Once it gets down to one, HRC will be toast. the Dem power brokers and money people know this and are desperately looking for a way to dump her. Those guys know that she is a very flawed candidate and they also hate the clintons.

if I was hillary, I would hire a food taster.

Are you really that ignorant. provide for the general welfare does not mean send welfare checks to half of the population. "general welfare" and "welfare" as it is used today are two completely different things.
More evidence you're insane. I said nothing about "welfare." I said the Constitution gives Congress the power to "provide" for the "general welfare" of the country.

And I proved that by quoting the Constitution. :thup:
It's self-explanatory. It means what it says -- Congress shall provide for the general welfare of the country. Some retard claimed the Constitution does not state that. I educated said retard.

here is what you said:

"How many times must you be shown the text from Article I, Section 8, of the U.S. Constitution, until it sinks in...?

Article I, Section 8

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States; "

then from that you said that the constitution requires the government to PROVIDE for the general welfare, meaning, in your small mind, that the government is to PROVIDE welfare for all citizens.

If thats not what you intended, please clarify.
No, that's not what I said. Sorry, but I am not responsible for how your defective brain translates English words into crazy conservative jibberish. :eusa_naughty:

then tell us what you think 'provide for the general welfare' means.
It's self-explanatory. It means what it says -- Congress shall provide for the general welfare of the country. Some retard claimed the Constitution does not state that. I educated said retard.

OK, what does "provide for the general welfare" mean? Does it mean feed everyone? Does it mean provide housing for everyone? What exactly do you think those words mean?

whoever the GOP runs will beat the hildebeast. She is a corrupt,old, angry, lying bitch. She may not make it through the dem primaries. Webb is a much better candidate. If you dems had any brains you would dump her and run him.

there are almost 20 GOP candidates at the moment. Once it gets down to one, HRC will be toast. the Dem power brokers and money people know this and are desperately looking for a way to dump her. Those guys know that she is a very flawed candidate and they also hate the clintons.

It does not matter how many there are -- Hillary beats them all.

More evidence you're insane. I said nothing about "welfare." I said the Constitution gives Congress the power to "provide" for the "general welfare" of the country.

And I proved that by quoting the Constitution. :thup:

here is what you said:

"How many times must you be shown the text from Article I, Section 8, of the U.S. Constitution, until it sinks in...?

Article I, Section 8

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States; "

then from that you said that the constitution requires the government to PROVIDE for the general welfare, meaning, in your small mind, that the government is to PROVIDE welfare for all citizens.

No, that's not what I said. Sorry, but I am not responsible for how your defective brain translates English words into crazy conservative jibberish. :eusa_naughty:

OK, what does "provide for the general welfare" mean? Does it mean feed everyone? Does it mean provide housing for everyone? What exactly do you think those words mean?
Asked and answered ... read my last answer to that question.

wanna bet?

here is what you said:

Article I, Section 8

repeating the words does not say what you think they mean. So specifically:

1 do those words mean feed everyone
2. house everyone
3. provide income to everyone
4. provide free medical care to everyone
5. equalize incomes
6. take from some and give to others
7. decide what foods we can eat
8. dictate what we set our thermostats at

Ok, 8 yes or no questions. Answer them.

Hey, are you guys talking about "providing for the general Welfare"
Or "Welfare programs"
Or "Communism"?

Also, when did the conversation jumps from what the Constitution says, word for word, to someones interpretation?

wanna bet?
I don't make bets with conservatives. I saw every single one of them who bet on the 2012 election welsh. Y'all don't possess enough character to place a bet with.

Last edited:
Or "Welfare programs"
Or "Communism"?

Also, when did the conversation jumps from what the Constitution says, word for word, to someones interpretation?
It jumped when the Constitutional lesson wasn't absorbed.

wanna bet?
I don't make bets with conservatives. I saw every single one of them who bet on the 2012 election welsh. Y'all don't possess enough character to place a bet with.

Tell ya what. PM me and I will send you my address. We will bet $500 that hillary does not win. You send me your $500. If she wins I will send you $1000, if she loses I keep your $500. Deal?

2. house everyone
5. equalize incomes

Yo, faun.. Still waiting for your answers, 8 simple questions, all yes or no. easy. so tell us what provide for the general welfare means.

wanna bet?

Tell ya what. PM me and I will send you my address. We will bet $500 that hillary does not win. You send me your $500. If she wins I will send you $1000, if she loses I keep your $500. Deal?
Exactly how fucking insane are you? Why on Earth would I send you a penny?? :cuckoo:

What part of, never trust a conservative, do you need me to further elaborate on?

2. house everyone
5. equalize incomes

Yo, faun.. Still waiting for your answers, 8 simple questions, all yes or no. easy. so tell us what provide for the general welfare means.
Asked and answered ... it means, provide for the general welfare of the country."

Or "Welfare programs"
Or "Communism"?

absorption of gibberish --------------- nope.
No worries.... consider it noted you find the Constitution to be gibberish. :thup:

2. house everyone
5. equalize incomes

Asked and answered ... it means, provide for the general welfare of the country."

What do those words mean to you? I asked 8 specific questions about what those words mean, and you have yet to answer them. If you don't know, just say so.....

here they are again. 8 simple yes or no questions-------------answer or STFU

2. house everyone
5. equalize incomes

Or "Welfare programs"
Or "Communism"?

No worries.... consider it noted you find the Constitution to be gibberish. :thup:

wrong, your interpretation is jibberish, the constitution is quite clear.

2. house everyone
5. equalize incomes

What do those words mean to you? I asked 8 specific questions about what those words mean, and you have yet to answer them. If you don't know, just say so.....

2. house everyone
5. equalize incomes
Asked and answered -- the words mean they provide for the general welfare of the country.

2. house everyone
5. equalize incomes

2. house everyone
5. equalize incomes
Asked and answered -- the words mean they provide for the general welfare of the country.

OK, lets go word by word. What does "provide" mean to you?

Or "Welfare programs"
Or "Communism"?

wrong, your interpretation is jibberish, the constitution is quite clear.
Nah, you're just a fucking retard. That's evidenced by the reality that I offered no interpretation of the Constitution. I merely quoted it. And according to you, the Constitution is "gibberish." :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back