34 shot, 5 fatally, so far in Chicago during Memorial Day weekend

Where are all the blacks yelling republicans are racist on here!? Always silent when blacks are killed because of Democrat politics

By Sunday evening of Memorial Day weekend, Chicago police had responded to the shootings of 34 people, five of whom died of their injuries, officials said.

The grim tally grew as a shooting Sunday about 6 a.m. in the 1300 block of West Hastings Street left two dead and three injured. The shooting was possibly in retaliation for an earlier one in the same University Village neighborhood where large crowds had gathered, and which also left a man dead, investigators said.

(snip)

Guglielmi said detectives are questioning four people of interest in connection with the shooting of five people on Hastings, in the ABLA Homes public housing community.

“Multiple weapons have been recovered and detectives believe our offender opened fire on a group of people with a TEC-9 semi-automatic machine pistol. Two victims suffered fatal injuries and two others are being treated at an area hospital,” he said in a statement.

(Excerpt) Read more at chicagotribune.com ..

Just some late term abortions amongst the BLMers!

Xd227ji.png

When is Trump going to fix Chicago, he claimed that was what he was going to do or was that just more of the usual bullshit he was feeding the Trump Humpers.
Your black leaders have said stay out along with your mayor.. STOP VOTING FOR DEMOCRATS

Hmmm, since I don't live in Chicago how is it MY fuck up and are you denying that the President said that.

Well, if you're gonna look at it that way, President Trump doesn't live in Chicago either, but President Obama did (albeit it would do him much good to fix anything).

Somebody needs to offer free ghetto arms training. What a fail.
34 shot and 25 dead would only be a B plus where I grew up.
They also need a law that illegal arms must be 9mm/357 o mo in power or fine them for owning too small of an illegal weapon.Ya know. A war on small guns.

By Sunday evening of Memorial Day weekend, Chicago police had responded to the shootings of 34 people, five of whom died of their injuries, officials said.

The grim tally grew as a shooting Sunday about 6 a.m. in the 1300 block of West Hastings Street left two dead and three injured. The shooting was possibly in retaliation for an earlier one in the same University Village neighborhood where large crowds had gathered, and which also left a man dead, investigators said.

(snip)

Guglielmi said detectives are questioning four people of interest in connection with the shooting of five people on Hastings, in the ABLA Homes public housing community.

“Multiple weapons have been recovered and detectives believe our offender opened fire on a group of people with a TEC-9 semi-automatic machine pistol. Two victims suffered fatal injuries and two others are being treated at an area hospital,” he said in a statement.

(Excerpt) Read more at chicagotribune.com ..

Just some late term abortions amongst the BLMers!

Xd227ji.png

When is Trump going to fix Chicago, he claimed that was what he was going to do or was that just more of the usual bullshit he was feeding the Trump Humpers.
Your black leaders have said stay out along with your mayor.. STOP VOTING FOR DEMOCRATS

Post that link for me.

Where are all the blacks yelling republicans are racist on here!? Always silent

Right, but Republicans are worried about black men being murdered in Chicago. Laughable.
To show we are worried what would you like us to do!? Be you daddy? Hold your hand? Pay your mom for all the mistakes she keeps making? Lol
Like what?

You are not worried about black folks dying in Chicago, sell that lie to somebody stupid enough to believe it. Why would you need to hold my hand? What mistakes has my mother made?

"MASS SHOOTINGS" happen almost daily in Chicago yet get little to no Media attention. As these are Felons shooting other Felons, and the gun control laws are already ridiculously extreme there are no cries from the Democrats, Media, nor gun control advocates for more gun laws.

They just want to disarm the law abiding, not criminals. Yet the weak minded, and indoctrinated can't see that, or don't want to admit it.

Hmmm, since I don't live in Chicago how is it MY fuck up and are you denying that the President said that.

Well, if you're gonna look at it that way, President Trump doesn't live in Chicago either, but President Obama did (albeit it would do him much good to fix anything).

I am not the POTUS, last time I checked Chicago is in the United states which falls under his watch. He made the statement that he was going to stop the violence in Chicago, i didn't. I guess Trump Humpers think it's normal for him to lie.

"MASS SHOOTINGS" happen almost daily in Chicago yet get little to no Media attention. As these are Felons shooting other Felons, and the gun control laws are already ridiculously extreme there are no cries from the Democrats, Media, nor gun control advocates for more gun laws.

They just want to disarm the law abiding, not criminals. Yet the weak minded, and indoctrinated can't see that, or don't want to admit it.
It must not be that bad since Trump is helping.

Right, but Republicans are worried about black men being murdered in Chicago. Laughable.
--------------------------------- AGREE , Trump may just be allowing nature to take its course SBro .

Is that why he hasn't done anything about opioids other than give fake speeches, he is letting nature take it's course.

I am not the POTUS, last time I checked Chicago is in the United states which falls under his watch. He made the statement that he was going to stop the violence in Chicago, i didn't. I guess Trump Humpers think it's normal for him to lie.
------------------------------------------ Trump probably figures that its a good sound bite but no real big deal since the mayhem is confined to Chicago SBro .

--------------------------------- AGREE , Trump may just be allowing nature to take its course SBro .

Is that why he hasn't done anything about opioids other than give fake speeches, he is letting nature take it's course.
---------------------------------- possibly eh , no one make opioid users use opioids SBro .

So Trump needs to ACOMPLISH everything he stated in the first two years of his Administration. Obama had eight and only could put one Commie policy in place. Obamacare. Which has been a HUGE failure, and fortunately gutted by Trump.

You don't think the Chicago political machine is fighting Trump? And now with the pro crime, Black Lesbian in charge, you don't think that will get worse?

Where’s IQ2 to accuse whites of causing all this mayhem in the black community of Chicago?
He’s busy on assignment. After numerous requests he’s finally decided to hunt up that white neighborhood in America where mostly young white criminal thugs shoot one another dead right in their streets and nobody sees nuttin’.

Trump is building a wall to keep out illegal drugs

I'm sorry..
:21::banana:

Forum List

Back