33 and counting Dead in knife attack...

Hard to see how "agendas" (or politics) have anything to do with the defenselessness against the technology of remote killing and simple laws of physics, but way to dodge the point. :thup:

guns don't kill, people do. take awy the technology, people will still kill. and guess what, with current changes in technology you can ban and destroy every gun in existence and people have the resources at their disposal to, make their own, or make their own other mass killing device. keep trying to put a bandaid on an amputation. the problem is growing and you do nothing about it. the non answer is all yours.

"I do nothing about it"? :lol: What do you think these posts are? Chopped liver?

I've asked this before and no one comes up with an answer but when have I ever advocated "banning" anything? Or "destroying" anything besides attitude? :cuckoo:

You still missed the point, which is that you can't knife people from a school tower and you can't punch people to death from inside a car trunk. You can do that with a gun, and they'll never see it coming. Therefore your comparison fails. The barrage of irrelevant noise is a nice try at deflection but that fails too.

but you can still kill a ton of people without a gun if you want to kill a ton of people. no gun didn't stop the guy at the boston marathon. he didn't even have to be at the scene of the crime when it occured. take away every gun and you will see a lot more of those actions. know how hard it is to make gun powder for a bomb? 3 ingredients, all readily available. know how hard it is to detonate a bomb from a cell phone? you can get what you need at radio shack.

3-180114134046.jpeg

guns don't kill, people do. take awy the technology, people will still kill. and guess what, with current changes in technology you can ban and destroy every gun in existence and people have the resources at their disposal to, make their own, or make their own other mass killing device. keep trying to put a bandaid on an amputation. the problem is growing and you do nothing about it. the non answer is all yours.

"I do nothing about it"? :lol: What do you think these posts are? Chopped liver?

I've asked this before and no one comes up with an answer but when have I ever advocated "banning" anything? Or "destroying" anything besides attitude? :cuckoo:

You still missed the point, which is that you can't knife people from a school tower and you can't punch people to death from inside a car trunk. You can do that with a gun, and they'll never see it coming. Therefore your comparison fails. The barrage of irrelevant noise is a nice try at deflection but that fails too.

but you can still kill a ton of people without a gun if you want to kill a ton of people. no gun didn't stop the guy at the boston marathon. he didn't even have to be at the scene of the crime when it occured. take away every gun and you will see a lot more of those actions. know how hard it is to make gun powder for a bomb? 3 ingredients, all readily available. know how hard it is to detonate a bomb from a cell phone? you can get what you need at radio shack.

Once again missing the point. Third time's the charm? ... not so much.

Again it's got nothing to do with what operational steps are needed to perform an act. You could drive a truck full of nitroglycerin into a convention center. You could poison the municipal water supply. You could rig poison gas into a ventilation system. But since we don't have a culture of driving into people, of poisoning water supplies or of poison gas rigging, these are not common realistic dangers. We do have, on the other hand, literally countless examples of snipers in television and movies, in video games, and consequently, manifesting in everyday life.

Let me know when and if any of this starts to sink in. And drop that fake "take away every gun" bullshit. That strawman's not selling.

Last edited:

Again it's got nothing to do with what operational steps are needed to perform an act. You could drive a truck full of nitroglycerin into a convention center. You could poison the municipal water supply. You could rig poison gas into a ventilation system. But since we don't have a culture of driving into people, of poisoning water supplies or of poison gas rigging, these are not common realistic dangers. We do have, on the other hand, literally countless examples of snipers in television and movies, in video games, and consequently, manifesting in everyday life.

Let me know when and if any of this starts to sink in. And drop that fake "take away every gun" bullshit. That strawman's not selling.

ah so the problem is liberal hollywood. hmmmm i've said all a long they were a major part of the problem. but once again, the gun is not the problem. the person using it is. No gun laws address the problem, only the tool. no gun laws proposed address the problem.

Taking away any gun is a violation of the 2nd amendment. care to argue that government is not taking away guns? trying to tighten the noose?

ah so the problem is liberal hollywood. hmmmm i've said all a long they were a major part of the problem. but once again, the gun is not the problem. the person using it is. No gun laws address the problem, only the tool. no gun laws proposed address the problem.

Taking away any gun is a violation of the 2nd amendment. care to argue that government is not taking away guns? trying to tighten the noose?

Where the fuck are you getting this "gun laws" and "taking away guns" and "second amendment" bullshit? Where have I posted any of that, here or anywhere, ever?

It's a sad statement on your argument when you have to make one up to argue against and ignore the one that's in front of you.

Where the fuck are you getting this "gun laws" and "taking away guns" and "second amendment" bullshit? Where have I posted any of that, here or anywhere, ever?

It's a sad statement on your argument when you have to make one up to argue against and ignore the one that's in front of you.

this post and any gun related post here is littered with suggestions to violate the 2nd amendment. look at laws recently passed in NY, CT. all violate the 2nd amendment. look at feinsteins response to sandy hook. a total rape of the 2nd amendment. just about every gun law on the books violates the 2nd amendment

this post and any gun related post here is littered with suggestions to violate the 2nd amendment. look at laws recently passed in NY, CT. all violate the 2nd amendment. look at feinsteins response to sandy hook. a total rape of the 2nd amendment. just about every gun law on the books violates the 2nd amendment

I'll take your word for that but what the hell does any of that have to do with me? Do I look like Dianne Feinstein? Where are my "suggestions to violate the 2nd amendment"? Where are they?

Do you not even bother to read the posts you hit "Quote" on? Are you reading at all, or just posting a monologue?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back