300 million guns in America...

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
...and well over 299 million of those guns haven't killed anyone. Imagine that.

Our homicide rate is 290% higher than Canada, 500% higher than Australia, and 530% higher than the UK.

Over 10,000 firearm homicides each year.

Quelle surprise...

Our homicide rate is 290% higher than Canada, 500% higher than Australia, and 530% higher than the UK.

Quelle surprise...

Yeah? Well my guns must be broken. When I'm not holding them they don't do anything at all. Sometimes it seems like if I left them sitting on my dresser, no matter how long I waited, they'd still be right there. You'd think with all those guns committing homicide, mine might like to do their part but oh no. I guess mine are just lazy.

Quelle surprise...

Yeah? Well my guns must be broken. When I'm not holding them they don't do anything at all. Sometimes it seems like if I left them sitting on my dresser, no matter how long I waited, they'd still be right there. You'd think with all those guns committing homicide, mine might like to do their part but oh no. I guess mine are just lazy.
Mine have not caused the kind of brain damage yours appear to have.

You see, even though I am pro-gun, I'm not so retarded as to deny that strict gun control would lower the homicide rate considerably.

It's funny. This common sense fact has to actually be explained to some tards!

Quelle surprise...

Yeah a gun is the single variable that explains the differences in murder rates

Quelle surprise...
And our black population is that much higher too

Quelle surprise...
And our black population is that much higher too
Ah. It's those damned negroes.

We need them back in the cotton fields where they were happier, and voting Republican.

Quelle surprise...

Mine have not caused the kind of brain damage yours appear to have.

You see, even though I am pro-gun, I'm not so retarded as to deny that strict gun control would lower the homicide rate considerably.

It's funny. This common sense fact has to actually be explained to some tards!

That bull shit has been debunked so many times. Learn something moron.

...and well over 299 million of those guns haven't killed anyone. Imagine that.

Thing is , gun nuts own multiple guns . So the % of gun owners is smaller than you’d think compared to the # of guns .

Forum List

Back