300 immigrant kids at the border test positive. Buckle up, here comes the next Covid wave.

300 out of how many thousand? sounds like it's about the norm. Keep them isolated and get them medical help before you move them to other encampment areas. Common sense here, folks. It's ain't rocket science and it ain't politics.
Send them back where they come from

I agree. But first, we have to look after their well being. Can you imagine the stink if we send back a plane load of covid loaded children to one of the Central American Countries? And Mexico won't take them even if they are healthy.
No we don't.

their country of citizenship has that responsibility

Sure am glad that you aren't in charge.

China launched the initial virus attack over a year ago. Now we are getting a second attack from "friendly fire". Over 300 kids tested positive at the border. Have you seen the conditions? Adults and kids packed liked sardines. And they are being bused and
flown to all parts of the country. Good God we are being attacked by our own government.

This is Trumps fault. He should have identified as a vaccine and cured all of us. He is racist.

China launched the initial virus attack over a year ago. Now we are getting a second attack from "friendly fire". Over 300 kids tested positive at the border. Have you seen the conditions? Adults and kids packed liked sardines. And they are being bused and
flown to all parts of the country. Good God we are being attacked by our own government.

That's not what your article says. It says they are in quarantine, and it is under 3% of the minors in custody.
They aren't testing all the illegals before sending them into the US, so how would they know how many are infected?

300 out of how many thousand? sounds like it's about the norm. Keep them isolated and get them medical help before you move them to other encampment areas. Common sense here, folks. It's ain't rocket science and it ain't politics.
How many thousands have they released without testing?

But them on a bus and ship them back to the border. Let Mexico deal with them.

Mexico says possession is 10/10ths of the law. You got'em you deal with 'em.

LOL Not if we bus them back and they are Mexican. Let Mexico take care of its own citizens.

LOL Not if we bus them back and they are Mexican. Let Mexico take care of its own citizens.

Most ARE NOT Mexicans. Turn off your Radio from your Talk Show Fruitcakes, buy a newspaper for a change. Watch a local news station.

Most ARE NOT Mexicans. Turn off your Radio from your Talk Show Fruitcakes, buy a newspaper for a change. Watch a local news station.

I don't listen to talk radio. Unlike you I make up my own mind. Oh and how do you know they aren't Mexican. You there. You talk to them. I doubt that.

Oh and if they aren't Mexican then Mexico can ship them to South America. Leave it to Biden to fuck up what Trump did.

He had and agreement with Mexico to send troops to their border to stop the convoys from coming to our border. Leave it to that stuttering fuck to screw things up.

They are coming in from Mexico, so just throw the problem back in their lap.

They are coming in from Mexico, so just throw the problem back in their lap.

Yup. Bus them all back to the border and let Mexico deal with them.

I don't listen to talk radio. Unlike you I make up my own mind. Oh and how do you know they aren't Mexican. You there. You talk to them. I doubt that.

Oh and if they aren't Mexican then Mexico can ship them to South America. Leave it to Biden to fuck up what Trump did.

He had and agreement with Mexico to send troops to their border to stop the convoys from coming to our border. Leave it to that stuttering fuck to screw things up.

Rump had that agreement. And the Mexican Government, obviously, didn't carry that forward. Biden is make a deal of his own right now along those lines. Mexico answers with "What's in it for me".

You are just repeating the crap from your party of the rumpers handlers.

Stop with the pointing fingers and DC needs to fix it. Not just the President but Congress as well.
Well no joke, Captain Obvious. But who's in charge, who is sending thousands of illegals to camps and military bases all over the country? All of your bluster and Trump bashing and you AGREE WITH ME? You are hilarious. :auiqs.jpg:

USA hating liberals are importing the disease, we finally reached the goal of inoculation but the loons don’t want to lose their power trip so they are espousing new strains and keep your mask on even after receiving both shots and now let the worms pour over the border so a new hoax threat can be crafted up.

Last edited:
I was mostly hearing from the right that Covid was nothing to worry about
The wuflu is not as deadly as the hystetical lib response would have us believe

we are libs are destroying the US economy to save .02% of the population

Elections have consequences. This could never have happened under Trump, since the border was closed to illegal aliens.

Apparently, the US has issues releasing kids into the wild, alone.
I’m sure someone calls the mexican drug cartel and tells them when, where and what time their human cargo is being returned

Forum List

Back