30,000 Fight For Housing Vouchers in the Sweltering Heat

Do you think anyone of them will say thank you to the working class for paying for their rent?

these ARE the working poor folks.

They would like a place to live and there are many of them.

But because the faces are black faces Im sure you will spit on them.

section8_647971l.jpg

Obamaville, USA

Last edited:

Well, they should just do what every other con on this board seems to do and just rise up and start their own businesses and watch the riches come pouring in.

I find it odd that all these self professed business owners around here seem to have an awful lot of free time on their hands during the day to do nothing other but fuck around on the internet.

Last edited:
This can only mean that Obama's economic policies are:

a. a rousing success

b. a Hoover/FDR like failure

Wonder where they are sleeping tonight :cuckoo: This reminds me of something. Will people sit and let a hurricane kill them and still wait for the government to come get them before they make a decision for themselves? shees

And who is paying for this? Good ole daddy government?

The gap between the wealthy and the poor has risen precipitously over the last thirty years.

These people are real people who have real lives. They live doubled up with family members and there is very little affordable housing in these areas.

You are a heartless bigot who sees black faces and assumes soo many things about these people because of their color.

America is failing because it has lost its heart.

You may be right, but most working people don't have time to stand in line all day.

What's really sad about all this is there are no openings. So they stood in line all day to get on a waiting list where they will probably remain indefinitely.

This is exactly why we need individuals to reach out and help their neighbors. Government can't do it. And expecting them to is just going to lead to disappointment.

Well, they should just do what every other con on this board seems to do and just rise up and start their own businesses and watch the riches come pouring in.

I find it odd that all these self professed business owners around here seem to have an awful lot of free time on their hands during the day to do nothing other but fuck around on the internet.

My time isn't free. I make good money sitting here and laughing at you poor fucks.

Wonder where they are sleeping tonight :cuckoo: This reminds me of something. Will people sit and let a hurricane kill them and still wait for the government to come get them before they make a decision for themselves? shees

The gap between the wealthy and the poor has risen precipitously over the last thirty years.

These people are real people who have real lives. They live doubled up with family members and there is very little affordable housing in these areas.

You are a heartless bigot who sees black faces and assumes soo many things about these people because of their color.

racist peice of crap

The gap is supposed to grow. You see the poor have nothing. When the gap grows it means people are getting out of poverty and we have a strong economy.

America is failing because Progressive have been winning

Forum List

Back