30,000 Fight For Housing Vouchers in the Sweltering Heat

Wonder where they are sleeping tonight :cuckoo: This reminds me of something. Will people sit and let a hurricane kill them and still wait for the government to come get them before they make a decision for themselves? shees

And who is paying for this? Good ole daddy government?

The gap between the wealthy and the poor has risen precipitously over the last thirty years.

These people are real people who have real lives. They live doubled up with family members and there is very little affordable housing in these areas.

You are a heartless bigot who sees black faces and assumes soo many things about these people because of their color.

America is failing because it has lost its heart.

It's not America's responsiblity to house anyone. Didn't you get the memo?

these ARE the working poor folks.

They would like a place to live and there are many of them.

But because the faces are black faces Im sure you will spit on them.

Well, they should just do what every other con on this board seems to do and just rise up and start their own businesses and watch the riches come pouring in.

I find it odd that all these self professed business owners around here seem to have an awful lot of free time on their hands during the day to do nothing other but fuck around on the internet.

My time isn't free. I make good money sitting here and laughing at you poor fucks.

Im not poor , these people are the working poor and you enjoy laughing at their hard times.

Wonder where they are sleeping tonight :cuckoo: This reminds me of something. Will people sit and let a hurricane kill them and still wait for the government to come get them before they make a decision for themselves? shees

The gap between the wealthy and the poor has risen precipitously over the last thirty years.

These people are real people who have real lives. They live doubled up with family members and there is very little affordable housing in these areas.

You are a heartless bigot who sees black faces and assumes soo many things about these people because of their color.

Its Americas right to do what they want to help their fellow Americans.

We have decided to help when we can , you just never joined the rest of us in caring about our fellow Americans.

The vouchers are paid to the landlords for the Section Eight voucher holders.

Landlords get their rent like an ATM right on time each month.

Do you suppose the landlords are at fault or complaining about the Section Eight Rent Subsidy program?

Yeah the government will fix that, they are doing a bang up job aren't they.

Americans have lost their heart because they have become sheeple instead of individuals with individual thoughts and lives. The government want us all to become one big communal family. Sounds like a plan. The government told these people where they could maybe get government housing and they went.

I will ignore the part where you claim I am a bigot with zero evidence of that :cuckoo:

We have decided to help when we can , you just never joined the rest of us in caring about our fellow Americans.

How are we exercising our rights to help others when we just ignore the problem and tell them to go get a government program?

You want to help them? Help them then! But dont pretend you are helping them by making them dependent on corrupt politicians.

Do you suppose the landlords are at fault or complaining about the Section Eight Rent Subsidy program?

Except for the months when HUD is late, yes you could be right

Actually it is AmericaNs right to give by choice, not forced through taxation

Well, they should just do what every other con on this board seems to do and just rise up and start their own businesses and watch the riches come pouring in.

I find it odd that all these self professed business owners around here seem to have an awful lot of free time on their hands during the day to do nothing other but fuck around on the internet.

My time isn't free. I make good money sitting here and laughing at you poor fucks.

Im not poor , these people are the working poor and you enjoy laughing at their hard times.

I'm not laughing at the plight of those poor fucks that have too many children that they can't afford and drop out of high because they think they're genius' and they spent all their money on dope. I'm laughing at the poor fucks like you and "poor" doesn't exclusively mean "no money".

How often does that happen? Honestly.

It is the accepted law of the land that this coutnry can aid its citizens.

You can pretend it is not law but it is.

If you dont like the country then leave instead of lying about it.

Often enough. And with $165B monthly deficits I don't expect it to improve for the long term

I'm not laughing at the plight of those poor fucks that have too many children that they can't afford and drop out of high because they think they're genius' and they spent all their money on dope. I'm laughing at the poor fucks like you and "poor" doesn't exclusively mean "no money".

So you see poor black faces and that is what you think?

You are a racist

No it's not. Who is we?

You have been shown it and continue to pretend it isnt law.

You do not get to be the final arbitor of the constitution, its the SCOTUS and they said government CAN help its people.

Often enough. And with $165B monthly deficits I don't expect it to improve for the long term
What housing authorities do you deal with? Which PHAs pay late?

NYCHA had a bad spell about a year ago and I think HPD still has closed their window. The NYC Agencies are the best in the country.

It does not happen often and I'm only looking at Sec 8 and FHA properties to acquire these day

So you see poor black faces and that is what you think?

You are a racist

No, as a matter of fact I didn't even watch the video clip, are you saying there are no white people in that group of 30 thousand?

It's plain to see that you thought of blacks when I mentioned high school drop-outs, folks having children they can't afford and dope heads when in fact I didn't mention race at all.

Now who's the racist?

Forum List

Back