3 young thugs vs. 80 year old man....with a gun, the thugs lose...badly...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep....this is why I support the right to self defense and the ability to use a gun to do it.......please...name any martial art based on empty hand combat that would allow an 80 year old man to deal with 3 young, violent attackers, and win.

80-Year-Old Shows Us That Age Is Just A Number, Taking Out Armed Robbers During Home Invasion – Concealed Nation

Preying upon the hospitality of strangers, police are alleging that 23-year-old Whitney Kabiru approached the door of an 80-year-old man’s home and asked for help. When the elderly man opened the door, two men attempted to rob him with a BB pistol, according to a press release from the Fairmont Police Department. And for those two men, they couldn’t have made a worse mistake.

As WBOY 12 News reports, by the time Fairmont police arrived at the scene, Larry Shaver, 28, was found dead in the road with a gunshot to his head and neck area. His accomplice, John Grossklaus, 28, was recovered across the street from where the attempted robbery took place with a bullet through his abdomen. After taking Grossklaus to the hospital for treatment for his gunshot wound, he was arraigned in a local magistrate’s court. The judge set his bond at $250,000.

What a heart warming story. Made my coffee taste 10× better.

Best news of the day, only shame is that one is still alive, and we will have to pay to prosecute the bastard.

Now we have one young dead person, that old man should have gave into there demands because he was probably a privileged old white man that deserves to be robbed.

Old = wisdom
Young= no wisdom
Don't mess with old folks, you might get delt with.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back