3 Year Old Muslima Learns The Peaceful Path To Allah

Muslimes like to teach children all about islime, just like the pedophile pervert muhammad taught his 6 year old wife aisha. :badgrin:

Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad...
:bow3: Muhammad [53 years old] married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

JStone -

Please stay on topic. Your constant spamming of threads to derail the debate fools no one.

Can you show me the passage in the bible which justifies racial hatred?

Can you show any examples of Jesus using racial abuse?

Muslimes like to teach children all about islime, just like the pedophile pervert muhammad taught his 6 year old wife aisha. :badgrin:

Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad...
:bow3: Muhammad [53 years old] married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu-YiN-mnpg&feature=related]"Mohammed is a Pedophile": Movement for Italy Leader Daniela Santanchè on Domenica Cinque 11/08/09 - YouTube[/ame]

JStone -

I have now reported your spamming to the moderators.

Your need to derail topics and close down debate only means those of use geuinely interested in the topic have to do so on other boards.

:bow3:
Quran 60:4: We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"

JStone -

I have now reported your spamming to the moderators.

Your need to derail topics and close down debate only means those of use geuinely interested in the topic have to do so on other boards.
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out, Nellie.

Quran 5:51 :bow3:
O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as friends. They are but friends to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as friends, then surely he is one of them.

For Saigon: Never read the Talmud but I have read the Tanakh extensively and abide by it religiously. I will leave the rabbinic discussions to the scholars and rabbis. I am not a Jew but a descendant of Manessah and am but a simple Zionistic infidel.BTW, do you know the purpose of the Talmud? And what does it have to do with the price of corn in Albania?

For Saigon: Never read the Talmud but I have read the Tanakh extensively and abide by it religiously. I will leave the rabbinic discussions to the scholars and rabbis. I am not a Jew but a descendant of Manessah and am but a simple Zionistic infidel.BTW, do you know the purpose of the Talmud? And what does it have to do with the price of corn in Albania?

Talmud can be studied only under the guidance of a Talmudic scholar.

The Tanakh contains the Jewish laws. The Talmud contains legal "opinions" but is not a book of laws per se. "

The adjective is "Zionist", not "Zionistic".

And yes, I know the purpose of the Talmud. Most people in Israel do.

btw. Albania does not grow a lot of corn. Try visiting and see for yourself.

There's a famous story in the Talmud of a prospective convert to Judaism approaching the great Talmudic scholar Rabbi Hillel who was asked if he could teach him the whole Torah in the time that he could stand on one foot. Rabbi Hillel responded, brilliantly, "That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the whole Torah; the rest is commentary. Go and study it."

Of course, Rabbi Hillel's words evolved into the Golden Rule of doing unto others as you would have them do to you!

Throwing Israel under the bus, withdrawing from Iraq, and Afghanistan, or anything else to "temporarily" satisfy Muslims will not change the fact that there is an Islamic Jihad that has been going on for eons. All the Diplomacy, and affection us Infidels offer those who are ingrained through their Religion to hate those whose beliefs differ, will not ever change that. Were Israel to be completely eradicated, it would be lunacy to think conflict would end there, and the world would coexist peacefully. They'd have their AK-47's pointed at the next non-Islamic nation within minutes.

Throwing Israel under the bus, withdrawing from Iraq, and Afghanistan, or anything else to "temporarily" satisfy Muslims will not change the fact that there is an Islamic Jihad that has been going on for eons. All the Diplomacy, and affection us Infidels offer those who are ingrained through their Religion to hate those whose beliefs differ, will not ever change that. Were Israel to be completely eradicated, it would be lunacy to think conflict would end there, and the world would coexist peacefully. They'd have their AK-47's pointed at the next non-Islamic nation within minutes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDIFn8O2P9o&feature=related]A Devil in Disguise - The Creation of Anti-Arab racism by Jewish Hollywood - pt3 - YouTube[/ame]

who are ingrained through their Religion to hate those whose beliefs differ, will not ever change that. .

Does this also apply to people, such as Jstone, who are ingrained to hate Islam?

Would it not be better for both sides to operate according to historical fact, and with peaceful co-exstance as the goal?

I don't see how people can hate Islam, and them blame Islam for hating them.

Btw. The US is not pulling out of wars to appease Arabs, it is pulling out of wars because they are a pointless waste of American lives.

who are ingrained through their Religion to hate those whose beliefs differ, will not ever change that. .

Does this also apply to people, such as Jstone, who are ingrained to hate Islam?

Would it not be better for both sides to operate according to historical fact, and with peaceful co-exstance as the goal?

I don't see how people can hate Islam, and them blame Islam for hating them.

Btw. The US is not pulling out of wars to appease Arabs, it is pulling out of wars because they are a pointless waste of American lives.

I'm saying "peaceful coexistence", however nicely it would benefit our planet, CANNOT be realized when one Religion unquestionably does not allow for peaceful coexistence with those it views as INFIDELS. Historical fact IS that Islamic Nations have never lived peacefully with bordering Non-Islamic Nations. That IS the dilemma. I don't hate Islam, I don't even care if people want to worship a Pet Rock. The point is, if the Holy book one believes in says that another should be destroyed simply because they do not share the same beliefs, all the diplomacy and appeasement WONT change it. Believing that simply eliminating U.S. Military presence in Arab lands is going to change anything is absurd. The only change will be renewed interest in repeat performances like 9/11. The root of the problem is by simply pulling out of Iraq, or Afghanistan before a job is done (that of course NEVER can be done) is only going to show weakness to our enemies. We are fighting people that probably have less civility than America did in the Wild West. That IS the quagmire we are in, and WILL BE -for rest of our lives. People have no comprehension of what REAL loss of life IS when our Country goes to war in this day and age. Have you ever compared the annual traffic fatality rate in the U.S. to the amount of soldiers we have lost in both Iraq, and Afghanistan? I wont even discuss how many soldiers were lost in 1944-1945 on a DAILY basis. It's a testament to our Nation's Military. I'd hardly tell the Relatives of those lost over there that their deaths were "pointless"... That is disgraceful. I cannot imagine how many Iraqi civilians are alive today but for the sacrifices of our men and women in uniform in removing a murderous nut-job like Saddam. The pointless waste of lives is going to come when an Administration takes for granted they can reason with a Religion which doesn't allow for coexistence.

. Historical fact IS that Islamic Nations have never lived peacefully with bordering Non-Islamic Nations. That IS the dilemma. .

I would agree that Islam is a relatively expansionist religion, but this is not accurate.

By and large, we see peaceful borders between Bangladesh & Burma, between Morocco & Mauritania/Senegal, between Turkey and Bulgaria, between Azerbaijan and Georgia....I could add a few more in there.

We also see some strong alliances between Islamic and non-Islamic nations - such as between Iran and Armenia, between Turkey and Israel (at times), between the US and Tunisia etc.

Many Islamic countries - Malaysia, Morocco, Oman, UAE, Tunisia - are generally stable, peaceful and open countries.

I agree that that radical Islam is an issue in the West, but I wouldn't call it a quagmire.

Forum List

Back