3 Year Old Muslima Learns The Peaceful Path To Allah

"An eye for an eye" was not intended to be acted upon literally, dummy

An eye for an eye is a metaphor for equality of justice in the judicial system, irrespective of social stature or income.

That is YOUR interpretation. It is most definitely not the only interpretation.

Unless you are God, your interpretation is no more valid than that of, for instance, the LRA, is it?

Likewise with the Koran, some people interpret particular lines one way, others interpret it another way.

I realise that you have been really humilated the past few days and are reacting to that with bitterness and petulance - but I'd always prefer you stick to reational debate, without the childish name calling.

Please try and post honestly and logically.

You attacked the Koran for not being ordered chronilogically.

The Talmud is not order chronilogically either.

Do you then contend that the Talmud is "stupid", also?

The Talmud is not the Bible, dummy. The Bible is arranged chronologically.

The Quran is an unchronological literary mess which is why even islimic scholars concede about 20% of it is incomprehensible. The first revelation is surah [chapter] 96! Absurd!

JStone -

Is the Talmud an unchronological literary mess which is why even Jewish scholars concede about 20% of it is incomprehensible?

If not, why do you not consider it so?

Please try and muster a response that makes some logical sense.

JStone -

Is the Talmud an unchronological literary mess which is why even Jewish scholars concede about 20% of it is incomprehensible?

The contributors to the Talmud were brilliant scholars, dummy.

OTOH, Muhammad was an illiterate, cave-dwelling pedophile, caravan hijacker and terrorist who assassinated even female poets who criticized him [asma bint marwan]

Big difference.

Stone -

Stone -

You lost the debate, as usual. You're done.

JStone -

If you can not answer my question - and obviously you can not answer my question - you lose.

Just as you lost the debate about Sharia law, just as you lost the debate about the existance of Christian terror, just as you lost the debate about the legitimacy of the Palestinian state based on its age, just as you lost the debate about Honor Killing being Islamic.

Hence the name calling, the tantrums and abuse.

But you must realise yourself, you will lose and lose and lose debates with virtually anyone who bothers to talk to you until you actually accept a few basic historical facts. You can believe what you like, but without facts....this thread is the only possible result.

JStone -

If you can not answer my question - and obviously you can not answer my question - you lose.

Just as you lost the debate about Sharia law, just as you lost the debate about the existance of Christian terror, just as you lost the debate about the legitimacy of the Palestinian state based on its age, just as you lost the debate about Honor Killing being Islamic.

But you must realise yourself, you will lose and lose and lose debates with virtually anyone who bothers to talk to you until you actually accept a few basic historical facts. You can believe what you like, but without facts....this thread is the only possible result.

There's an entire week dedicated to you. Use the time wisely...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sRCbp29j14]Mental Illness Awareness Week Commercial 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Not to mention ignorant, bipolar, and a real bad liar.

Saigon: "I visit stormfront regularly, not that I'm a Jew hating Moooslim myself, no".

Actually I'm happy to provide my handle on Stormfront, so that you can check out my posts there yourself. I posted there as Ernst Gauss, which I think is the most hilarious handle for Stormfront.

btw, the word is be "Jew-hating" not "Jew hating".

Actually I'm happy to provide my handle on Stormfront, so that you can check out my posts there yourself. I posted there as Ernst Gauss, which I think is the most hilarious handle for Stormfront.

btw, the word is be "Jew-hating" not "Jew hating".
"be" Jew-hating? Now what the fuck does that mean. But you see I don't resort to stupid typo critiques, which is what someone like you does when they have nothing better to say. Just use your real handle next time, Abdul Ebn Khara Ebn Sharmota Ebn Mohammad.

Roudy -

Did you search for my posts on Stormfront?

What did you think?

I also post on the CODOH Nazi site under this Saigon handle - do check my posts out.

(A huge amount were banned, particularly when I posted a raft of material on the Bad Arolsen Nazi files which prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that at least 6 million Jews were slaughtered by the Germans - that all appeared, and disappeared a day later)

The vicious cycle of islimic hatred continues from crib to grave.

jstone -

is the talmud an unchronological literary mess which is why even jewish scholars concede about 20% of it is incomprehensible?

? ?

jstone -

if you can not answer my question - and obviously you can not answer my question - you lose.

Just as you lost the debate about sharia law, just as you lost the debate about the existance of christian terror, just as you lost the debate about the legitimacy of the palestinian state based on its age, just as you lost the debate about honor killing being islamic.

? ? ?

Roudy -

Did you search for my posts on Stormfront?

What did you think?

I also post on the CODOH Nazi site under this Saigon handle - do check my posts out.

(A huge amount were banned, particularly when I posted a raft of material on the Bad Arolsen Nazi files which prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that at least 6 million Jews were slaughtered by the Germans - that all appeared, and disappeared a day later)
No. I don't waste my time visiting sites like that.

Roudy -

You should - you'd find you have a lot in common with most the posters there.

Your hatred is in no way superior to theirs.

For instance - as soon as I started posting there about holocaust history, they all accused me of being a Jew. As soon as I started posting about Islam, you accuse me of being a Muslim. It just seems to be the universal way fascists deal with any kind of opposition or resistance.

btw. Very much looking forward to seeing your qualifications - don't forget!

Forum List

Back