3 times help request / 3 times denied

and Americans are dead - watched "live" from the White House Situation Room.

Only network reporting it is Fox.

NOTHING on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN.

Guess it's not news, eh Libberhoids?

Whoever is resonsible for this needs to be STRUNG UP BY THE FUCKING NUTS !!!

Maybe Fox is lying again?

Sarah...you know I love ya....but come on. There comes a point in time when you just have to say "ok...my President lied his ass off to the American people and has been involved in a cover up". Sarah...it's time.

The left wing media will eventually come around, they are trying to figure out a good spin without looking biased, good luck with that...:D

Father of Dead SEAL Blasts Obama White House: “They Murdered My Son”

October 26, 2012
By Daniel Greenfield

We know now that former former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty disobeyed orders and left a CIA safe house to try and save those at the consulate.

And once there they fought a desperate fight, evacuating the consulate employees and “for over two hours they were able to fight back against approximately 200 al-Qaeda terrorists”. Numerous calls were issued for help and went unanswered.

Father of Slain Benghazi SEAL Blames Obama Adminstration: "They Murdered My Son" - YouTube!

From the grave, his annoyed and embarrassed son says under his breath: "Jesus, shut the fuck up, old man."
You really are a stupid shit-eating son of a bitch, aren't you?

October 26, 2012
By Daniel Greenfield

We know now that former former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty disobeyed orders and left a CIA safe house to try and save those at the consulate.

And once there they fought a desperate fight, evacuating the consulate employees and “for over two hours they were able to fight back against approximately 200 al-Qaeda terrorists”. Numerous calls were issued for help and went unanswered.

Father of Slain Benghazi SEAL Blames Obama Adminstration: "They Murdered My Son" - YouTube!

From the grave, his annoyed and embarrassed son says under his breath: "Jesus, shut the fuck up, old man."

Do you think Cindy Sheehan's son thought the same from his grave?

I cut parents a lot of slack when they lose a child, it is perhaps the most painful experience that a person could go through. So I guess this father, like any other parent that has lost a child because of military service, deserve an honest answer.

Your comment, reveals the arrogance and ignorance of the partisan idiots on the right and the left. Sad that people like you are so ignorant.

What the fuck are you even talking about?

You swallow too much nut butter this week?

I think it's pretty much said. Try reading it. Your ignorant denial is noted.

The OP is a moronic rant about something that network TV and 'Libberhoids' did wrong... apparently. I forgot my FOX decoder ring, so I have no clue what he's babbling about.

Me thinks the warrior is overdoing it on the protein shake...
No, he isn't. Benghazi was a set up, a cover up, and now is a shut up affair.

The left wing media will eventually come around, they are trying to figure out a good spin without looking biased, good luck with that...:D
If they had a brain, they would tell people, "Vote Republican." We can't handle this playing politics with American lives any more.

October 26, 2012
By Daniel Greenfield

You really are a stupid shit-eating son of a bitch, aren't you?
That was putting it kindly. I'm adding snake snot to the list.

The lead story tonight on MSNBC Chris Mathews show is someone
said something bad about Obama claiming dog whistles,code words.
Trump said something recently about the WH doing something about the UE numbers.
He said there was some "monkey business" involved...

OMG...Trump is a racist.
John Sununu is a racist for saying something they didn't like.

We have a dead ambassador and some others and word is getting out that the WH denied them help.

This they have absolutely no interest in at all...
Someone says something about Obama that is offensive to Chris Mathews delicate little prissy ears and he spends 20 minutes of his show on it.

Conservatives, you'll have to ramp up the stupid a lot more if you're going to reach "Fast and Furious" levels of phony outrage.

I thought I'd bring up that past manufactured scandal, one that every conservative here fell for hard. They got everything totally wrong, they spent weeks lying about the liberals, and they never apologized for any of it. Being conservative means you never have to take responsibility for your actions. That's one of the big selling points of the cult.

Conservatives, you'll have to ramp up the stupid a lot more if you're going to reach "Fast and Furious" levels of phony outrage.

I thought I'd bring up that past manufactured scandal, one that every conservative here fell for hard. They got everything totally wrong, they spent weeks lying about the liberals, and they never apologized for any of it. Being conservative means you never have to take responsibility for your actions. That's one of the big selling points of the cult.

Gosh, how does one weigh the murder of Mexican school children with ATF supplied arms against the murder of a US Ambassador by terrorists while the White House watched and did nothing.

Very good question.

Sheer projection.

Oh, and it looks like you're another one who's more concerned about the four dead Americans hurting Obama's campaign than about the four dead Americans.

Eat shit, Obama bootlicker.

Benghazi - October Surprise

Monday Oct 29, 2012

---

Emails from Benghazi have surfaced showing that Obama, the FBI, CIA, the State Department, the military, as well as other intelligence offices within the government knew within two hours, that the attack on the Benghazi consulate had been carried out by terrorists.

email%201(1).jpg

email%202(1).jpg

email%203.jpg

---
Benghazi - October Surprise | Jerusalem Post - Blogs

Forum List

Back