3 mass shooting, three semi automtic rifles

Trump should have stopped all of those killings - he promised he would stop terrorism during his campaign - in fact, almost daily.

WTF happened :dunno:
You think a president can stop mass shootings? What on earth gave you this retarded idea? Furthermore, what on earth possessed you to actually embarrass yourself by posting it?
They can be reduced. Spewing hate & bigotry does not help.
The left should stop spewing their hate and bigotry then.

You are too stupid for words. Virginia Tech happened in 2007......and any number of places are easy pickings for a shooter because they are gun free zones, where people are unarmed in the face of an attacker....

The AR-15 is a lousy weapon.....it isn't even a full size battle rifle, you mope.
So, the solution is to pass guns out at the door. Or put all children everywhere at risk because you can't live without tever guin ever made.

No, the first solution is to deal with society and the increase in Fatherless boys. Next, you deal with the revolving door policy that democrat judges, politicians and prosecutors have for repeat, known, violent gun offenders......why do they keep releasing these shooters? Then, you end gun free zones, allowing normal, law abiding people to carry their legal guns with them ..... this will keep mass public shooters away, and we know this because actual mass public shooters say so.

So, we have this problem & you want to give then access to Assault type weapons?

Then you want to give shooters the OK to freely walk into schools armed to kill. Nothing can be done until the shooting starts.

Wow, the dumb in your post is strong....

The AR-15 is not an assault type weapon.....it is a normal semi-automatic rifle just like all other semi-automatic firearms, no difference.

The shooters are not currently stopped by the Gun Free Zone sign on the door right now....or haven't you noticed? The only people who can't bring guns into a gun free zone are the normal, good people who own and carry guns to stop mass shooters and other criminals.

Are you this dumb in real life, or only when you post?
Fuck off with your " OMG OMG OMG its not an assault rifle" bullshit.

You people can't be this fucking stupid.

So, say a policeman sees someone carrying a gun who walks into a school. According to you, he can tell a "good guy" from a "bad guy" by just looking at him.
Dont get mad just because you dont know what youre talking about. Learn more about the subject so you can avoid making the same mistake in the future.

They are targeting the AR-15 because they think they can get it banned.......and then, once they get the AR-15 banned, through local or state courts, and then use the Supreme Court to make those laws Constitutional....they will come back and state....the AR-15 is no different from any other semi-automatic rifle, you banned the AR-15, there fore you now need to ban all other semi-automatic weapons...

That is what they are trying to do....

When you say they, who are They. Do you mean ME? Speak right out and specify to whom you are referring to. I got the Black Chopper all gassed up and just got the 6 black government surplus armored vehicles from the shop ready to go. And I hired 6 Aliens to man them. Not illegal Aliens but real Aliens. They came to us from far far away land somewhere out in the Ganamede Quantrant wanting Political Asylum and man are those Aliens ugly. So be afraid, be very afraid. Cue the Music.

He means you scumbag democrats.

How many anti-liberty bills have you goons floated so far this year? A dozen? More?

Do you mean EVERY Democrat? How about Independents? How about Moderate Republicans? And the last time I checked it just hasn't been the liberal Democrats all by themselves. Lately, the Moderates and Republicans are joining in as well. Could you be the only one that is right while everyone else is wrong?

View attachment 250777

I mean the party, Comrade.

View attachment 250839

You really are a dumbfuck, even for a Communist.

So, the solution is to pass guns out at the door. Or put all children everywhere at risk because you can't live without tever guin ever made.

No, the first solution is to deal with society and the increase in Fatherless boys. Next, you deal with the revolving door policy that democrat judges, politicians and prosecutors have for repeat, known, violent gun offenders......why do they keep releasing these shooters? Then, you end gun free zones, allowing normal, law abiding people to carry their legal guns with them ..... this will keep mass public shooters away, and we know this because actual mass public shooters say so.

So, we have this problem & you want to give then access to Assault type weapons?

Then you want to give shooters the OK to freely walk into schools armed to kill. Nothing can be done until the shooting starts.

The AR-15 is not an assault type weapon.....it is a normal semi-automatic rifle just like all other semi-automatic firearms, no difference.

The shooters are not currently stopped by the Gun Free Zone sign on the door right now....or haven't you noticed? The only people who can't bring guns into a gun free zone are the normal, good people who own and carry guns to stop mass shooters and other criminals.

So, say a policeman sees someone carrying a gun who walks into a school. According to you, he can tell a "good guy" from a "bad guy" by just looking at him.
Dont get mad just because you dont know what youre talking about. Learn more about the subject so you can avoid making the same mistake in the future.

We all know what guns are being discussed. Why do you assfucks have to keep claiming we don't?

Trump should have stopped all of those killings - he promised he would stop terrorism during his campaign - in fact, almost daily.

You think a president can stop mass shootings? What on earth gave you this retarded idea? Furthermore, what on earth possessed you to actually embarrass yourself by posting it?

The " I know you are but what am I" crap is quit childish.

We all know what guns are being discussed. Why do you assfucks have to keep claiming we don't?
Because you dont. I bet even today, after years of debating people on this subject, you still dont know what classifies a weapon as an "assault rifle". You could go look it up, and you should, but right this second you have no idea.

And had the right tools. He would have 90 seconds. Not a second more. Handguns won't cut it anymore. You need high capacity, quick change mags with a gun that has a low jam rate. One that is designed for that type of shooting. To be specific, you need an AR with a whole bunch of 30 round mags. Anything less and you would be drummed right out of the Best Dressed Mass Shooters Union.

You are too stupid for words. Virginia Tech happened in 2007......and any number of places are easy pickings for a shooter because they are gun free zones, where people are unarmed in the face of an attacker....

The AR-15 is a lousy weapon.....it isn't even a full size battle rifle, you mope.

upload_2019-3-18_21-11-59.jpeg

And had the right tools. He would have 90 seconds. Not a second more. Handguns won't cut it anymore. You need high capacity, quick change mags with a gun that has a low jam rate. One that is designed for that type of shooting. To be specific, you need an AR with a whole bunch of 30 round mags. Anything less and you would be drummed right out of the Best Dressed Mass Shooters Union.

What problem? We had 117 people killed, total, in mass public shootings in 2017...... 38,000 were killed in cars....which problem are you more concerned about?
upload_2019-3-18_21-12-35.jpeg

upload_2019-3-18_21-14-4.jpeg

I have presented common sense, facts and more to you bunch of fruitcakes. You think there should be NO limits. Well, cupcake, everything must have a limit. When I got up to 280 lbs, I had to limit myself or die. I am down to about 240 now and am much, much healthier. I could stand to lose another 20 lbs though. Everything has limits to be healthy.

I probably know more about this subject than any of you that are spouting off on both sides. I try and keep it within common sense and legal and within the Constitution. I don't think you have noticed that it's been me that has interpreted the various Firearms Court Rulings and has stated why they went that direction. And I didn't always personally agree with it but went with it because it is the law.

There HAS to be a limit on who can carry inside of a School. And that is determined by the State, Board of Education and Teachers Association. All 3 have to agree or it will continue to be a gun free zone which has it's own set of problems. Of course, you are going to take that statement to the extreme like you always do. Don't.

By the same token, you can't have a School as an open arms area either. The other guy is right. When you have people coming into the school armed, you really can't tell who the bad guy is until they open fire. And by then, it's too late. AFter the initial mowing down of students, the last thing we need is the firefight with crossfire going off with lots of masses of bodies. Think of this, a School Mass Shooter has already decided they want to die so he has no incentive to just drop his weapon at the first time he encounters another armed person. And, trust me, the last thing on my mind would be to go up against an AR-15 with multiple 30 round mags with me using a friggin hand gun that I have to get from a safe area or even take out from behind my back. I will be worried about hitting students with errant shots while the bad guy could give a rats ass. And then you have 2, 3, 4, 10 people with guns firing at once in a free for all firefight with soft targets all around them.

The whole idea of making the School as an open arms area is even more frightening than making a gun free zone. At least, in the Gun Free Zone, the Teachers can have a system that gives them that few precious seconds to their students into safe areas. But it works best if you have at lest two armed Security Guards with Current Stress Training, one at the only entrance with an alarm there and the other one roving. Even if the shooter gets past the Armed Security Guards, the Students are behind metal doors, thick cement walls with no way for the shooter to get to the students. The Shooter ends up roaming the Hallways until some kind of reaction force shows up. In this state, it takes about 90 seconds for Swat to start showing up and isolating the area. Within 10 minutes, the swat team is ready to go. If yours takes longer, fire them and bring in people that can do what ours do. Just because a Patrolman isn't wearing a Swat Uniform doesn't mean they aren't part of Swat. In that 10 minutes, they will drag their swat gear out of the trunk and put it on.

More guns haven't stopped Mass School Shootings. It's through a cooperation between the Schools, Communities and the Law Enforcement.

When you say they, who are They. Do you mean ME? Speak right out and specify to whom you are referring to. I got the Black Chopper all gassed up and just got the 6 black government surplus armored vehicles from the shop ready to go. And I hired 6 Aliens to man them. Not illegal Aliens but real Aliens. They came to us from far far away land somewhere out in the Ganamede Quantrant wanting Political Asylum and man are those Aliens ugly. So be afraid, be very afraid. Cue the Music.

He means you scumbag democrats.

How many anti-liberty bills have you goons floated so far this year? A dozen? More?

Do you mean EVERY Democrat? How about Independents? How about Moderate Republicans? And the last time I checked it just hasn't been the liberal Democrats all by themselves. Lately, the Moderates and Republicans are joining in as well. Could you be the only one that is right while everyone else is wrong?

View attachment 250777

I mean the party, Comrade.

View attachment 250839

You really are a dumbfuck, even for a Communist.
upload_2019-3-18_21-44-31.jpeg

Because you dont. I bet even today, after years of debating people on this subject, you still dont know what classifies a weapon as an "assault rifle". You could go look it up, and you should, but right this second you have no idea.

I don't use the term Assault Rifle. I use the term War Rifle. As in, it's designed for War. And every feature and function of the AR is that of a highly successful weapon of war. The inventor, Stoner, did a fantastic job at designing it that way and it's changed very little since 1958 and it matters little if it's the Model 601, 602, 603, 604, LE6920 or 750 or clones. If you know what the AR is, you will understand those model numbers. If you don't understand those model numbers, you are just repeating that someone has told you and they are probably less informed than you are.

I don't use the term Assault Rifle. I use the term War Rifle. As in, it's designed for War. And every feature and function of the AR is that of a highly successful weapon of war. The inventor, Stoner, did a fantastic job at designing it that way and it's changed very little since 1958 and it matters little if it's the Model 601, 602, 603, 604, LE6920 or 750 or clones. If you know what the AR is, you will understand those model numbers. If you don't understand those model numbers, you are just repeating that someone has told you and they are probably less informed than you are.
I wasnt talking to you, DARYL. Quit shoehorning your way into our conversation just so you can use it as a springboard to pretend to be a gun expert. Youre showing off in a transparent way, like a child whos desperate for attention, and its really embarrasing, so kick rocks, DARYL.

Last edited:

View attachment 250988
For the record, that meme isnt good enough to call for its use 4 different times on the same page. Honestly, youre lazy for even using it one time. Surely you could have found something better than that to insult people.

Youre a bum poster.

Forum List

Back