3 invaders plead guilty to RAPING 5 year old girl in Idaho

Nope, Islam has no place in the West, according to polling data the overwhelming majority of Muslims (high 90 percentile) are homophobic, theocratic, misogynistic, and anti-Semitic, with sizable percentages supporting honor killings and terrorist organizations; such as, AQ, Daesh, and Hamas.
Eh I don't see anything wrong with half those things.

Then go take more Muslim cock in your ass faggot.
LOL you are a delicate little snowflake.
A snowflake who hides from everyone who isn't a white nationalist?

The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim, all members of the pedophile founded cult deserve death.

Seriously, is this just a troll, or a sincerely held belief?

Either way you're clearly an idiot, but I'm curious from an anthropological perspective as to where you lie on the continuum.

According to reports I've read, one of these young predators is Iraqi, which is surprising because Iraqis are a relatively civilized people. The other two are Sudanese, which is not surprising because Sudan is one of the African nations in which slavery is still practiced.

Of all the cultures in the world we are importing the most socially degenerate. This is just one example of what can, and will, come of that.
Do any of them bomb civilians like we do?

Yes they also enslave, torture, rape and murder millions!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I'll address the elephant in the room: These are kids that Obama had DHS disperse around the country.

Now what?

Another good reason to boot Muslims out of our country and to not allow any more in.

Yes the country has far too many white boys who rape girls and get away with it. Can we boot them out too.

Nothing in this thread can reasonably be seen as a defense of rape by native born white boys.

Thus, your bringing that up, seems to be a deflection, ie a form of DEFENSE of the rapists from the OP.

There is nothing in any reputable media account of this story which indicates that what the OP said happened, really happened. Here is what I was able to learn:

Something happened, but the girl WAS NOT RAPED (FOX NEWS) although she was sexually assaulted. The boys involved are immigrants, since all records on the case are SEALED no one knows any more than that. The rest of the story in Breitbart and other sources is simply rumour, speculation and racist, Islamaphobic fear-mongering.

I remember a case where a group of high school boys who took a special needs girl into the basement and gang raped her, and posters in this forum defended these boys as "boys will be boys", and the "girl asked for it". But these were good white Christian American boys, whose lives would be ruined and the 13 year old girl was a slut.

Yeah tell me again, how this is all about protecting little girls and isn't an example of anti-immigrant fear mongering by the alt-right/

Last edited:
E
Eh I don't see anything wrong with half those things.

Then go take more Muslim cock in your ass faggot.
LOL you are a delicate little snowflake.
A snowflake who hides from everyone who isn't a white nationalist?

The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim, all members of the pedophile founded cult deserve death.
Exactly how I feel about Jews.
Everyone knows.

Another good reason to boot Muslims out of our country and to not allow any more in.

Yes the country has far too many white boys who rape girls and get away with it. Can we boot them out too.

Nothing in this thread can reasonably be seen as a defense of rape by native born white boys.

Thus, your bringing that up, seems to be a deflection, ie a form of DEFENSE of the rapists from the OP.

There is nothing in any reputable media account of this story which indicates that what the OP said happened, really happened. Here is what I was able to learn:

Something happened, but the girl WAS NOT RAPED (FOX NEWS) although she was sexually assaulted. The boys involved are immigrants, since all records on the case are SEALED no one knows any more than that. The rest of the story in Breitbart and other sources is simply rumour, speculation and racist, Islamaphobic fear-mongering.

I remember a case where a group of high school boys who took a special needs girl into the basement and gang raped her, and posters in this forum defended these boys as "boys will be boys", and the "girl asked for it". But these were good white Christian American boys, whose lives would be ruined and the 13 year old girl was a slut.

Yeah tell me again, how this is all about protecting little girls and isn't an example of anti-immigrant fear mongering by the alt-right/

As I said, nothing in this thread can be seen as a defense of rape by native born white boys.

Thus your bringing that up, seems to be a deflection, ie a form of defense of the rapists from the op.

Oh, you claim that the 5 year old girl was ONLY sexually assaulted instead of raped?

BFD. I didn't really think the 7 year old got it up and managed to penetrate the 5 year old girl

These p.o.s. should never have been in this country. That girl would not be traumatized if we had a sensible immigration policy.

They should just execute them.

1 bullet to the head apiece.

China would. I'd hang them publicly.

Murdering a 7-year-old child. Cool, bro. You're not a degenerate piece of shit at all, are you?

I didn't realize they were that young. Do you kiss your momma with that mouth?
Nah, just yours.

Fenton Lum, into Necrophilia, check!

I'll address the elephant in the room: These are kids that Obama had DHS disperse around the country.

Now what?

As I said, nothing in this thread can be seen as a defense of rape by native born white boys.

Thus your bringing that up, seems to be a deflection, ie a form of defense of the rapists from the op.

Then let me repeat the point: The point of this thread is not that we are horrified that a 5 year old special needs girl was assaulted by little boys who thought they could get away with it, the point is that she was purportedly assaulted by BLACK MUSLIM BOYS WHO WEREN'T BORN IN THE UNITED STATES.

Because if this little girl had been assaulted by native born Christian white boys, you wouldn't even be bringing this up. This sort of thing happens all of the time to "special needs" girls. The rate of rape and sexual abuse for mentally or physically challenged women and girls is three times higher than able bodied, normal functioning women.

But like the case I cited, the only time the victim gets the slightest bit of sympathy on this board is when the perpetrators are immigrants, or the victim is white and the perps aren't. If a white Christian male assaults a woman, it's her fault - she was drinking, she was a slut, boys will be boys.

Like the unborn, which conservatives love until they are born, the rape of the innocent white girl by "thugs" is a horrible thing, but if a nice white boy did it, the slut was asking for it.

So don't get all "poor thing" because you get to rag on black immigrants for this. When you start defending women and girl from the horrific levels of rape and sexual abuse in the US, you'll convince me. Until then, this is just another way of promoting the alt-right racist, zenophobic agenda.

Then let me repeat the point: The point of this thread is not that we are horrified that a 5 year old special needs girl was assaulted by little boys who thought they could get away with it, the point is that she was purportedly assaulted by BLACK MUSLIM BOYS WHO WEREN'T BORN IN THE UNITED STATES.

Because if this little girl had been assaulted by native born Christian white boys, you wouldn't even be bringing this up. This sort of thing happens all of the time to "special needs" girls. The rate of rape and sexual abuse for mentally or physically challenged women and girls is three times higher than able bodied, normal functioning women.

But like the case I cited, the only time the victim gets the slightest bit of sympathy on this board is when the perpetrators are immigrants, or the victim is white and the perps aren't. If a white Christian male assaults a woman, it's her fault - she was drinking, she was a slut, boys will be boys.

Like the unborn, which conservatives love until they are born, the rape of the innocent white girl by "thugs" is a horrible thing, but if a nice white boy did it, the slut was asking for it.

So don't get all "poor thing" because you get to rag on black immigrants for this. When you start defending women and girl from the horrific levels of rape and sexual abuse in the US, you'll convince me. Until then, this is just another way of promoting the alt-right racist, zenophobic agenda.

If Obama hadn't ordered DHS you know, "Homeland Security" to plant these miscreants in that poor American girl's area. This would never have happened.

I guess she doesn't get much Homeland Security.

I'm OK with killing them, age regardless.

Homeland Security needs to go away. It's obvious they fail with the amount of terrorist attacks that they did not prevent since they came to be.

According to reports I've read, one of these young predators is Iraqi, which is surprising because Iraqis are a relatively civilized people. The other two are Sudanese, which is not surprising because Sudan is one of the African nations in which slavery is still practiced.

Of all the cultures in the world we are importing the most socially degenerate. This is just one example of what can, and will, come of that.
Do any of them bomb civilians like we do?

Yes they also enslave, torture, rape and murder millions!

One would think we could bond over that.

If Obama hadn't ordered DHS you know, "Homeland Security" to plant these miscreants in that poor American girl's area. This would never have happened.

I guess she doesn't get much Homeland Security.

I'm OK with killing them, age regardless.

Homeland Security needs to go away. It's obvious they fail with the amount of terrorist attacks that they did not prevent since they came to be.

As with most would be biwwy bwadass amewicans, you're always ok with killing. 'Course you won't be doing any yourself.

I call bullshit! No one supported the mentally challenged girl getting gang raped. You are a very dishonest person!

Boys plead guilty in assault of girl at Twin Falls apartments

Remember the crime the lefties said was FAKE....yeah....not so fake now huh.

The little bastards should have been drug out behind the woodshed to meet the 'Attitude Adjuster', then have their tallywackers cut off. Then the boys parents also held accountable........whatever happened with that? Holding parents responsible for the actions of minor children?????

Aaaaarrrrrgggghhh!:blowup:

Your apologetics for the rape culture of the pedophile worshippers is truly disgusting. The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim.

These immigrant boys were brought here and seeded around the country with the intent that they do exactly what they did.

Forum List

Back