3 Dindus murdered a cop in Greensboro

They were shoplifting, when confronted they decided hey lets kill em.

A Valuable trained Police Officer gunned down by three worthless street vermin out stealing beer. 180 Cops killed each year and the ignorant Deep State building statues to a Black Felon high on Mexican Fent.

Crime like petty theft down because they no longer report it. They encourage it. Flash mobs too…the evil forks! Unprovoked Violence up up up. Most by Black males. Hispanics climbing up. rapes too.
Yup, and that's why this old broke-down white boy always goes armed in public. I've never drawn down on anyone and hope never to do so but I refuse to be beaten down or killed because my appearance offends some murdering filth. If these suspects are positively identified on CCTV, they should get a Roy Bean special - a fair trial followed by a first-class hanging.

Will the Democrats in congress take a knee for Police Sgt. Philip Dale Nix?
Will Police Sgt. Philip Dale Nix get a street mural?
Will Police Sgt. Philip Dale Nix get bronze statues?
Will the NFL players wear the names of murdered policemen on their jerseys?
Will the crazy left wingers ever have any credibility.

I'm waiting for their lawyer to claim the officer went fo' his fotey and he be self 'fendin. To quote Algonquin J. Calhoun " I not only resents the allegation I resents the alligator"

calhoun.jpg

Americans of all colors and religions and races will be hunting down MAGAts.
We don't all wear red hats. ;)
When I go to the polls in my very liberal student neighborhood, I don't even wear my favorite camo ball cap. I don't want to be confronted by the liberal students here.

MAGAts are always recognizable by their non-varying habit of idolizing Trump and hating America.
We hate what the Dems are doing to America. Not all MAGA's are for Trump. Conservatives actually want what we have for all Americans. We're happier, healthier, more mentally stable, and live longer, which certainly makes for a better country. :)

Forum List

Back