3,000 + Academics Sign Pro-Ayers Petition

I guess not because you say something stupid every day. Its okay though, bask in your hatred. Many of your peers who actually supported McCain have said countless times and clearly showed in the Polls that the Ayres argument was a useless 40 year old smear attack. Since (thank god almighty) most Americans are smarter than you, they decided last night (well over 63 million of them) that Ayers is not important enough to change peoples minds so obviously you are in the minority here my friend, even in your own party.

none of mt peers supported Mac.

I'm not trying to change peoples' minds i am merely stating an opinion.

I didn't need Billy piece of shit Ayres to vote against BHO. I was voting against him before I leaned about the bomber.

I just cannot believe that so many people are willing to give this guy a pass. I simply am not. i will not vote for anyone who gives a person like Ayres support I don't care what party they belong to.

I might feel different if he paid for his crimes but he flaunts them like a badge of honor.. "Guilty as sin free as a bird" His own words.

A man with wanton disregard for human life gloats that he got off on a technicality. but you go ahead and kiss his ass. I refuse.

If a man was attempting to rape a woman but was interrupted by the cops and later got off on a technicality, would you want that man teaching at your daughter's school. After all he never actually raped anyone did he?

If a man was caught in the act of robbing a bank and later got off on a technicality, would you want that man to run your investment portfolio. After all he never really robbed anyone did he?

Ayres is no different.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back