2nd Impeachment? House counsel suggests Trump could be impeached again

WTF? Another impeachment? We are now entering the Twilight zone:

House counsel suggests Trump could be impeached again

"The House is open to the prospect of impeaching President Donald Trump a second time, lawyers for the Judiciary Committee said Monday.
House Counsel Douglas Letter said in a filing in federal court that a second impeachment could be necessary if the House uncovers new evidence that Trump attempted to obstruct investigations of his conduct. Letter made the argument as part of an inquiry by the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals about whether Democrats still need testimony from former White House Counsel Don McGahn following the votes last week to charge Trump with abuse of power and obstruction of Congress.
"If McGahn’s testimony produces new evidence supporting the conclusion that President Trump committed impeachable offenses that are not covered by the Articles approved by the House, the Committee will proceed accordingly—including, if necessary, by considering whether to recommend new articles of impeachment," Letter wrote."

Democrats have made Impeachment such a joke. Why wouldn’t they do it again?

"The House is open to the prospect of impeaching President Donald Trump a second time, lawyers for the Judiciary Committee said Monday.
House Counsel Douglas Letter said in a filing in federal court that a second impeachment could be necessary if the House uncovers new evidence that Trump attempted to obstruct investigations of his conduct. Letter made the argument as part of an inquiry by the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals about whether Democrats still need testimony from former White House Counsel Don McGahn following the votes last week to charge Trump with abuse of power and obstruction of Congress.
"If McGahn’s testimony produces new evidence supporting the conclusion that President Trump committed impeachable offenses that are not covered by the Articles approved by the House, the Committee will proceed accordingly—including, if necessary, by considering whether to recommend new articles of impeachment," Letter wrote."

After the 2020 election, there won't be enough demodumbasses left in Congress to do jack shit.

So when the country goes to shit it’ll be all your fault and you’ll never win another election.

Dick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry,the past three years prove your assertion to be complete bullshit.
Dems are the enemy of the US....and people are catching on.

If you think American citizens are the enemy of the US then you are a traitor.

Demoncraps are the traitors.

Get therapy.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
After the 2020 election, there won't be enough demodumbasses left in Congress to do jack shit.

So when the country goes to shit it’ll be all your fault and you’ll never win another election.

Dick.

Get therapy.

Gee what a surprise!!!!
Another info filled post.....

Dick.

Get therapy.

Gee what a surprise!!!!

Please refer to post #282.

Dick.

The country was going to shit until Trump pulled us back from the brink and saved us from shitforbrains assholes like yourself. Trouble is there are just too many demodumbasses in California to save it from itself so I guess they'll eventually bury themselves in shit and die of suffocation.
Look at just what two states, California and New York can do to our Republic when they Steal Power from other States by counting Illegal Immigrants in their Census to gain an unfair number of Representatives and an unfair share of Federal Tax Dollars.

so if new intel or docs or factual witness' testify that donny is knee deep in putin's shit, he should get a pass because of the current shit he is knee deep in?

He's being impeached right now with only one factual witness who witnessed that Trump said he wanted no Quid Pro Quo..... only for Zelensky doing the right thing. The rest of the witnesses are hearsay witnesses with potential personal bias. He's not even being impeached for the things he was supposed to be impeached for. Hes being impeached for "obstruction of congress" AKA.. asking for Judicial review.

and... abuse of power... uuh what? he said as president he had the right to let a diplomat go (aka doing whatever he wants)

Democrats have been asking for Trumps impeachment since before he was even sworn in, so you know these people are politically biased. Its a political lynching and nothing more. More and more Americans are seeing through the Democrats bullshit every day. just let them keep it up.

That the Democrats manufacture witnesses like this newest guy is very predictable. Someone who is a known LIAR and a FRAUD to be their new star witness. They will try to use him in the same way they tried to convict people in the Russian Collusion fiasco, and then try to get them to say things about Trump to get a better deal.

Why cant the Democrats come up with any normal witnesses???? why is that? time after time after time we see their same game. How long before they get charged with sedition? thats what I want to know

Get therapy.

Gee what a surprise!!!!

Please refer to barry's dick in your mouth.

Get therapy.

Gee what a surprise!!!!

Sorry dog I don’t have your bad habits.

Get therapy.

Gee what a surprise!!!!

Sorry dog I don’t have your bad habits.

Hey!!!!
You typed more than a few words!!!!
Congrats!!

I'm wondering how bad this is gonna get for Trump. Especially since Parnas has released some pretty damning documents.

And, fwiw, Rudy is screwed as well, because only elected representatives are supposed to make deals with foreign governments. Rudy screwed himself with the letter he released.

we are each other's hope. if there is no enemy within, the enemy without can do us no harm. the enemy within is indifference, conviction without courage, ideals without action.

We Americans belong to each other. we owe each other. we need each to be successful. we cant let love lose!

IMPEACH 45!

we are each other's hope. if there is no enemy within, the enemy without can do us no harm. the enemy within is indifference, conviction without courage, ideals without action.

We Americans belong to each other. we owe each other. we need each to be successful. we cant let love lose!

IMPEACH 45!
YOU ARE THE ENEMY

I'm wondering how bad this is gonna get for Trump. Especially since Parnas has released some pretty damning documents.

And, fwiw, Rudy is screwed as well, because only elected representatives are supposed to make deals with foreign governments. Rudy screwed himself with the letter he released.
Bad enough for you that you'll be saying President Trump until 2025
Who sent John Kerry to Iran? and who sent a Senator obama to Iraq?
FYI no one is allowed to make a deal with other countries on behalf of America unless authorized by the President.

so if new intel or docs or factual witness' testify that donny is knee deep in putin's shit, he should get a pass because of the current shit he is knee deep in?

He's being impeached right now with only one factual witness who witnessed that Trump said he wanted no Quid Pro Quo..... only for Zelensky doing the right thing. The rest of the witnesses are hearsay witnesses with potential personal bias. He's not even being impeached for the things he was supposed to be impeached for. Hes being impeached for "obstruction of congress" AKA.. asking for Judicial review.

and... abuse of power... uuh what? he said as president he had the right to let a diplomat go (aka doing whatever he wants)

Democrats have been asking for Trumps impeachment since before he was even sworn in, so you know these people are politically biased. Its a political lynching and nothing more. More and more Americans are seeing through the Democrats bullshit every day. just let them keep it up.

That the Democrats manufacture witnesses like this newest guy is very predictable. Someone who is a known LIAR and a FRAUD to be their new star witness. They will try to use him in the same way they tried to convict people in the Russian Collusion fiasco, and then try to get them to say things about Trump to get a better deal.

Why cant the Democrats come up with any normal witnesses???? why is that? time after time after time we see their same game. How long before they get charged with sedition? thats what I want to know
Andriy Yermak, told Time in an interview published Tuesday that the conversation never happened.

“Gordon and I were never alone together,” Yermak told Time.

“We bumped into each other in the hallway next to the escalator, as I was walking out,” he continued, adding that several members of the American and Ukrainian delegations, bodyguards and hotel staff were nearby. “And I remember — everything is fine with my memory — we talked about how well the meeting went. That’s all we talked about."

Forum List

Back