2nd hand smoke...lets be clear you indocterated stupid fucks

Let's put it this way so perhaps your limited intellect can understand. Beating your wife is illegal. You will go to jail. Drinking and driving is illegal. You will go to jail. Second hand smoking is banned from some indoor areas.

Point being?

You don't get the point do you? OMG. So sad.

If you'd make one.

The point is, all of those things you bring up are already ILLEGAL. Lol. So people are punished when their "vices" lead to the harm or death of another. Get it yet? Second hand smoke causes HARM and can potentially cause DEATH as well. All we ask is that you go outside with your nasty filth. Thanks for your cooperation in keeping America HEALTHY. :)

Again, second hand smoke is easily avoided. Second hand drinking is not.

Next

No it isn't. That's why many states have laws. Again, there is no such thing as "second hand" drinking.

Let's put it this way so perhaps your limited intellect can understand. Beating your wife is illegal. You will go to jail. Drinking and driving is illegal. You will go to jail. Second hand smoking is banned from some indoor areas.

Point being?

If you'd make one.

The point is, all of those things you bring up are already ILLEGAL. Lol. So people are punished when their "vices" lead to the harm or death of another. Get it yet? Second hand smoke causes HARM and can potentially cause DEATH as well. All we ask is that you go outside with your nasty filth. Thanks for your cooperation in keeping America HEALTHY. :)

Next

Right. It's easy to avoid. Stay home and smoke. :)

There is no evidence and never will be one that 2nd hand smoke will kill you before you stuff your face with pizza to death..dumb fucks.

That is all...oh wait and this

Study Finds No Link Between Secondhand Smoke And Cancer

A large-scale study found no clear link between secondhand smoke and lung cancer, undercutting the premise of years of litigation including a Florida case that yielded a $350 million settlement.

The article in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute details a study of 76,000 women over more than a decade, which found the usual link between smoking and cancer. Lung cancer was 13 times more common in current smokers, and four times more common in former smokers, than in non-smokers.
Why stop there?

Why not fall back on the tried and true cigarette smoking has not been proven to cause cancer...it is all circumstantial evidence

Why don't you deflect some more since your arguments seem to fail so often

Good grief! You are the one deflecting here, you ridiculous coot! Go OUTSIDE to smoke.

I rarely ever (even before bans), smoked inside. I was a considerate smoker (still am and will always be).

Yet, I find the hypocricy in these discussions delicious.

Point being?

If you'd make one.

Next

Right. It's easy to avoid. Stay home and smoke. :)

See, you admit it. Thanks

Define "high exposure"

What are you arguing about? Are you going to try and tell us that second hand smoke is NOT harmful and that we should all just "forget about it" so that you can sit on your arse and smoke inside? It's disgusting and it's rude and it's selfish.

And what about emphysema? Are you seriously trying to tell us a tale that second hand smoke is harmless just so that you can go smoke in your favorite bar? Selfish dude. Just stop.

I don't go to bars oh ignorant one.

Since you defend smoking, I would think you were the ignorant one. Lol. That is just PURE ignorance and selfishness.

Actually I'm damned tried of people proclaiming to believe in science and accepting ambiguous claims at face value. You can't articulate what level of exposure CAUSES problems, you can't explain why some get cancer and some don't and scientifically if smoke CAUSES cancer, everyone who smokes should get cancer, right, and science should be able to predict when. Without those accurate predictors, no causal link can be proven, can they?

Point being?

If you'd make one.

Next

No it isn't. That's why many states have laws. Again, there is no such thing as "second hand" drinking.

Tell the victims of the beatings, the rapes and the deaths that there are no second hand effects of drinking.

I can hear the laughter already

Really, the explain no smoking regulations in parks and beaches, last I heard they're outside.

Probably because some filthy smokers leave their butts around everywhere.

Oh right, like nonsmokers never litter.

Nobody said that. You are on the losing side of this argument. There are no "pros" to your argument. None.

None other than liberty, it's supposed to be a free country.

It is. You can still smoke. Go wild. Smoke yourself to death.

Yet if I own a business you tell me I can't smoke there, how about you leave me alone to do as I please and I'll do the same for you. If you don't want to be around smoke, go elsewhere and stop trying to control other people.

MRI_images_large.jpg

Define "high exposure"

What are you arguing about? Are you going to try and tell us that second hand smoke is NOT harmful and that we should all just "forget about it" so that you can sit on your arse and smoke inside? It's disgusting and it's rude and it's selfish.

I'm saying its not the instant death sentence that anti-smoking zealots are making it out to be.

and i notice you can't answer my question.

What question? The fact that you want to minimize the harmful effects on a person's health from second hand smoke? Doesn't matter if it only does a "little" damage or a "lot" of damage. I don't want to be exposed to that if I choose to go have a few drinks at my local bar.

So basically it's "me me me", and the government gets to enforce it for you.

wonderful.

There is no evidence and never will be one that 2nd hand smoke will kill you before you stuff your face with pizza to death..dumb fucks.

That is all...oh wait and this

A large-scale study found no clear link between secondhand smoke and lung cancer, undercutting the premise of years of litigation including a Florida case that yielded a $350 million settlement.

The article in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute details a study of 76,000 women over more than a decade, which found the usual link between smoking and cancer. Lung cancer was 13 times more common in current smokers, and four times more common in former smokers, than in non-smokers.

one bought and paid for study and you ignore years of data, you idiot?

reality:

CDC - Fact Sheet - Health Effects of Secondhand Smoke - Smoking & Tobacco Use

Name me one person, that was written on their tombstone died from second hand smoke or being obese?

I'm saying its not the instant death sentence that anti-smoking zealots are making it out to be.

What question? The fact that you want to minimize the harmful effects on a person's health from second hand smoke? Doesn't matter if it only does a "little" damage or a "lot" of damage. I don't want to be exposed to that if I choose to go have a few drinks at my local bar.

wonderful.

Good. If it protects my body from your filth, I'm good with that. I take care of my body. I don't want you to pollute it.

Define "high exposure"

wonderful.

Good. If it protects my body from your filth, I'm good with that. I take care of my body. I don't want you to pollute it.

Then stay home, cowering in your house, and let the rest of us live our lives.

wonderful.

No. Go smoke outside where you belong.

wonderful.

Again, I DON"T FUCKING SMOKE.

2-4 cigars a year does not a smoker make.

My issue is with government deciding a place where once legal vice is perfectly OK cannot also allow another legal vice even if everyone who usually patronizes and works at the place wants to.

Define "high exposure"

And what about emphysema? Are you seriously trying to tell us a tale that second hand smoke is harmless just so that you can go smoke in your favorite bar? Selfish dude. Just stop.

I don't go to bars oh ignorant one.

Since you defend smoking, I would think you were the ignorant one. Lol. That is just PURE ignorance and selfishness.

Of course your attitude isn't the least bit selfish, LMAO. How about you articulate exactly what amount of exposure CAUSES what problems.

If you'd make one.

Next

Tell the victims of the beatings, the rapes and the deaths that there are no second hand effects of drinking.

I can hear the laughter already
Those are all crimes ...should public smoking be?

wonderful.

My issue is with government deciding a place where once legal vice is perfectly OK cannot also allow another legal vice even if everyone who usually patronizes and works at the place wants to.
Majority rules on forcing others to breathe your filth?

wonderful.

No, bars are freaking bars, especially ones that don't serve food. Just let us drink in peace, and let me have one of my 2-4 stogies a year while sitting at the bar and drinking my scotchy scotch.

wonderful.

Seriouly RW we covered this before, their is smoke shops in Colorado that allows smoking of weed indoors (which you know is a federal offense that Obama don't want to processcute)
But to smoke a ciggerete in that same establishment you have to go outdoors.

Were is the rage from waiters and waitresses and public out cry about 2nd hand weed smoke?

No, bars are freaking bars, especially ones that don't serve food. Just let us drink in peace, and let me have one of my 2-4 stogies a year while sitting at the bar and drinking my scotchy scotch.

Drink your scotchy scotch at the bar and smoke your stinky smokes outside

Drink your scotchy scotch at the bar and smoke your stinky smokes outside

No. Considering you are nowhere near where I hang out, what does it have to do with you anyway?

Forum List

Back