28 days for an egging.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Brexit supporter who egged Jeremy Corbyn jailed for 28 days

A Brexit supporter who attacked Jeremy Corbyn with an egg during a mosque visit while yelling “respect the vote” has admitted an assault charge and been sentenced to 28 days’ imprisonment.

John Murphy, hit the Labour leader in the head with the egg during the visit to Finsbury Park mosque and Muslim Welfare House in his north London constituency as part of the annual Visit My Mosque Day initiative.

Corbyn was not hurt in the incident and continued with the tour alongside Diane Abbott, the shadow home secretary. The Labour leader had left the room to wash himself when he realised he had been struck by an egg.

Seems a bit steep. A week would have been enough. The lad could have covered it in work and benefited from a weeks quiet time. Now he is likely to lose his job. Who benefits from that ?

A Brexit supporter who attacked Jeremy Corbyn with an egg during a mosque visit while yelling “respect the vote” has admitted an assault charge and been sentenced to 28 days’ imprisonment.

John Murphy, hit the Labour leader in the head with the egg during the visit to Finsbury Park mosque and Muslim Welfare House in his north London constituency as part of the annual Visit My Mosque Day initiative.

Corbyn was not hurt in the incident and continued with the tour alongside Diane Abbott, the shadow home secretary. The Labour leader had left the room to wash himself when he realised he had been struck by an egg.

Seems a bit steep. A week would have been enough. The lad could have covered it in work and benefited from a weeks quiet time. Now he is likely to lose his job. Who benefits from that ?

This, from the guy whos country sentenced a man to a year in prison for leaving a bacon sandwich outside of a mosque. A man who was subsequently murdered in prison.

This, from the guy whos country sentenced a man to a year in prison for leaving a bacon sandwich outside of a mosque. A man who was subsequently murdered in prison.
I am not familiar with that case. But it sounds like he was trying to stir up trouble, so fuck him.

I am not familiar with that case. But it sounds like he was trying to stir up trouble, so fuck him.

What is smashing an egg on an old man's head if not trying to stir up trouble? By your logic, any "trouble stirrer" deserves to be killed.

What is smashing an egg on an old man's head if not trying to stir up trouble? By your logic, any "trouble stirrer" deserves to be killed.
Try to remember, Tommy is the reincarnation of Stalin.

bae-come-over-stalin-cant-im-busy-with-communism-bae-9778302.png

Well he was naughty but 4 weeks is a bit excessive.

That's approximately the same amount of time the guy who threw an egg at Jeremy Corbyn was sentenced to. The same incident you started a thread about, saying "The UK is falling apart".

Hypocrite.

That's approximately the same amount of time the guy who threw an egg at Jeremy Corbyn was sentenced to. The same incident you started a thread about, saying "The UK is falling apart".

Hypocrite.
The thread is actually about the guy who egged Corbyn.

Hypocrite.

Whoops, so it is. Well thats egg on my face isnt it? The news about the NZ kid who smashed an egg on the head of an aussie politician has been trending on facebook so I just assumed wrongly you were talking about that. That will teach me to read the goddamn OP I guess. Sorry.

:imsorry3:

Hypocrite.

Whoops, so it is. Well thats egg on my face isnt it? The news about the NZ kid who smashed an egg on the head of an aussie politician has been trending on facebook so I just assumed wrongly you were talking about that. That will teach me to read the goddamn OP I guess. Sorry.

:imsorry3:
Domt worry about it.

Forum List

Back