27 Things Women Should Know About Sex

1. Every woman has a surefire happy-making position — find yours.

Editors note: Sometimes that "surefire happy-making position" is under Brad Pitt.

Cope.

I read the whole thing hoping I'd find out something I didn't know. It just left me wondering who reads Redbook. Are me older sisters really that clueless? Srsly?

I read the whole thing hoping I'd find out something I didn't know. It just left me wondering who reads Redbook. Are me older sisters really that clueless? Srsly?

Hey Amanda

Granted I don’t read Redbook – but it can’t be that “tame” each month ( like this article < i couldn't agree more!! ) given the fact Wal-Mart first censored ( put a cover on it like Playboy) and then blackballed Redbook because of content. Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire, and Glamour are still on the shelf. Go figure -- makes no sense after reading that article.

Why Wal-Mart censored Redbook. - By Dana Goodyear - Slate Magazine

9. The more sex you have, the more you want.
It's simple: Delicious recent memories make you want to reenact the fun. But the reverse is also often true &#8212; if you go too long without, you forget how much you like it.

I think they got that one right. :)

It's simple: Delicious recent memories make you want to reenact the fun. But the reverse is also often true — if you go too long without, you forget how much you like it.

happy-054.gif

It's simple: Delicious recent memories make you want to reenact the fun. But the reverse is also often true — if you go too long without, you forget how much you like it.

I think if you go too long without it, the more you miss it.

or,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

If you go too long without it, then get a good romp in the sack, you may say

"Damn, why I'd go so long without it?"

Editec's 28th thing women should know about sex.

He's not a machine, woman

He got his.. GET YOURS!

Editec's 1 thing every man should know about sex.

NEVER say the above out loud -- no matter how loud the voices in your head are screaming it, just don't say it.

Forum List

Back