254 pound Fentanyl seized at the border. Enough to kill 57 million Americans.

What's that Democrats? Open the borders because walls are immoral? How moral is Mexico for doing NOTHING to stop the flow of Fentanyl into the US. The government doesn't want to stop it because it turns into cash remittances sent back into Mexico.

BREAKING: Record Fentanyl Seizure Made At Border, Enough To Kill 57 Million
What's "open" about the border?

He got stopped, didn't he?
I guess this is worse than Purdue Pharma's opioid epidemic. As long as home grown corporations are killing us there seems to be no outrage.

What's that Democrats? Open the borders because walls are immoral? How moral is Mexico for doing NOTHING to stop the flow of Fentanyl into the US. The government doesn't want to stop it because it turns into cash remittances sent back into Mexico.

I guess this is worse than Purdue Pharma's opioid epidemic. As long as home grown corporations are killing us there seems to be no outrage.
real smart---let's IMPORT murderers/etc

Who is the customer base again?
who cares???!!!!!
Obviously americans, correct.

We don't want to cut our corporations out of the drug dealing do we now.

SO smart!! IMPORT murderers --like we don't have enough

Well america has always been a very violent society, it is who we are as a people.

That's right, the border isn't open thanks to the walls/barriers and port of entry checkpoints. Your leadership wants to take down the walls because they are immoral and don't work.

Well america has always been a very violent society, it is who we are as a people.
it's made us the greatest country on Earth

You don't see the difference between 254 pounds of Fentanyl headed straight for the street pushers and controlled Opioids being sold to and administered by doctors?

No, not great at all, violent, murderous slaughterers so full of shit they believe they are gods.

You don't see the difference between 254 pounds of Fentanyl headed straight for the street pushers and controlled Opioids being sold to and administered by doctors?
I hear death by OD is the same. Addiction? Same.

No, not great at all, violent, murderous slaughterers so full of shit they believe they are gods.
the greatest --undeniable

the greatest --undeniable
Mindless empty slogans are not analysis son.

Forum List

Back