25 year satellite map of old ice disappearing from Arctic. Pubs drone on about new ice that is irrel

So Frank has charged out of his commie closet, and is proudly waving his commie flag.

Any other deniers want to join him? Wave that flag enough, and maybe DearLeaderKim will let you live in North Korea. That would make everyone happier. Deniers would be in their totalitarian paradise where the science is whatever DearLeader says it is, and we wouldn't have deniers around.

800,000 year data set showing CO2 LAGGING, not driving temperature

800,000 years

720px-Co2-temperature-plot.svg.png

Cadillac Island off the coast of Maine, in Acadia National Park, was once covered with 2,000 feet of ice.
How long ago? If you're talking during the Ice Age, it means you're missing an important part of the debate, the time line. With AGW we're talking about what's happened over the last ~200 years, NOT the last 20,000.
so when was the last time the planet was ice free? Until that time, we are in an ice age. More and more stupid, I don't know but they are.......:cuckoo::cuckoo:

So Frank has charged out of his commie closet, and is proudly waving his commie flag.

Any other deniers want to join him? Wave that flag enough, and maybe DearLeaderKim will let you live in North Korea. That would make everyone happier. Deniers would be in their totalitarian paradise where the science is whatever DearLeader says it is, and we wouldn't have deniers around.

800,000 years

Hey Frank, if the red line is temperature and the blue line CO2, why is it the blue line lags the red? Didn't the left say this wasn't true. Hmmmmmm....

The Northeast is bracing for a crippling snowstorm that the National Weather Service called “potentially historic” and could dump 2 to 3 feet of snow from northern New Jersey to Connecticut.

“This could be a storm the likes of which we have never seen before,” New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio said at a news conference Sunday.

Now what was it that Franco was saying about ice melting?....
It is, in Texas!!!!

Well in that case, let's waste $10s of trillions on less reliable, more expensive "green" energy.
Well at least you're not hysterical....How does it feel to be the brainwashed drones of polluting, screw the nonrich, greedy idiot GOP billionaires and propagandists?
what does money have to do with the ice build up in the Arctic and Antarctic?

With AGW we're talking about what's happened over the last ~200 years, NOT the last 20,000.
The last 200 years is not an adequate scope from which to draw conclusions about geological processes that occur over millions of years.
Well that's kind of the point. We're seeing differences in 100s of years that should take 10s of thousands. You're begging the question.
how do you know that?

and ice cores tell us about the last couple thousand.

Do you know how ice cores are used to approximate historic climate behavior?
I read the paper and watch non Pub propaganda documentaries, and am not a hater dupe tin foiler.
nope, you're just a fool posting more stupid!! You opened the book of stupid and decided that you wished to join the religion, so here you are posting the more stupid that the left represents. Nice. Thanks for your more stupid posts.

Actually, you are begging the question. You have no idea what kind of volatility exists naturally in weather and climate patterns across geologically short term periods. Nor do scientists.
We DO know that CO2 absorbs energy and that its concentration has been going up since the advent of the Industrial Revolution. In light of the Law of Conservation of Energy, what's happening to the extra absorbed energy, if not to heat up the earth? It has to be going somewhere or doing something. It doesn't just disappear
but yet you can't show an experiment that shows adding 120 PPM of CO2 does anything to temperatures. Go for it fool, let's see that experiment, or will you follow the more stupid montra?

and ice cores tell us about the last couple thousand.

Do you know how ice cores are used to approximate historic climate behavior?
I read the paper and watch non Pub propaganda documentaries, and am not a hater dupe tin foiler.

You didn't answer the question. Do you know how ice cores are used to approximate historic climate behavior?
I did at the time. Google it. You do have the world's greatest research machine in front of you, right? I'm not your mother ferchrissake.
no, but you are the one on a message board flaunting stupid!!! See the thing is, it is very hard to understand the levels of your stupid. Therefore, finding such stupid on google is next to impossible. Hence since these are indeed your claims, prove it.

Carbon dioxide is not magical. It doesn't trap heat into an indefinite, perpetual state of suspension in the atmosphere. Heat continues to radiate out of the atmosphere. It's happening right now, this very moment. And it will continue to happen.
I know all that, but MORE is still MORE. What's the added energy doing, if not to heat the earth? Answer my question. I'll hardly entertain your question unless you do, except to say that posing it shows you don't have a clue about what's really happening. Look up "positive feedback" sometime and then get back to us.
no, you post your evidence that adding more CO2 does anything. It's your fear, not ours.

25 years does not represent even 1 billionth of climate time on this earth.

Exactly. It's like I said a few weeks ago in another thread. Drawing conclusions based on the 150ish years of the temperature record is like measuring the changes in your heart rate over the past two seconds to conclude that you're about to have a heart attack.
Scientists know the climate we've had forever, and exactly for thousands of years, as you chose to ignore because I don't remember their exact methods lol. Functional MORON....
Read these if actually care, digbat, or just tune into bs tin foil Fox etc.

Search Results
Ice core | Facts and information about Ice core at Climap
climap.net › Encyclopedia
Ice cores are used by paleoclimatologists for determining ancient climate conditions. From ice cores the scientists are able to gain information about past climate ...
Ice core basics - Antarctic Glaciers
Antarctic Glaciers › Glaciers and Climate › Ice cores
by B Davies - ‎Related articles
Jan 9, 2015 - How can we use ice cores to understand past climate? ... the ice, that continuity to today is somewhat complicated by the fact that bubbles don't ...
Glossary: Ice core - GreenFacts
GreenFacts - Facts on Health and the Environment › Home › Glossary › GHI
Since the different layers of ice are formed over time through build-up of snow, ice cores provide information on climate from different periods (up to almost one ...
ice core | geology | Encyclopedia Britannica
www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/.../ice-co...
Encyclopaedia Britannica
ice core, long cylinder of glacial ice recovered by drilling through glaciers in Greenland, Antarctica, and ... Ice cores were begun in the 1960s to complement other climatological studies based on .... Hyenas and Aardwolves: Fact or Fiction?
NOVA Online | Warnings from the Ice | Stories in the Ice - PBS
NOVA Online Warnings from the Ice Stories in the Ice
PBS
You could see what the world was like when ice sheets a thousand feet thick ... Scientists collect ice cores by driving a hollow tube deep into the miles-thick ice ...
and how do the scientists know this when they haven't published the experiment that shows that adding 120 PPMof CO2 affects temperatures?

At one time much of north America was covered by ice, are you saying we should strive to get that back also?
Cadillac Island off the coast of Maine, in Acadia National Park, was once covered with 2,000 feet of ice.

We have survived that much warming, we can survive a bit more.

How many modern humans with modern infrastructure were around when Cadillac Island was covered with 2,000 feet of ice? If it wasn't several billion, then we DIDN'T survive through that much warming, did we.
but the ice is gone and we weren't driving cadillacs. Man, your stuipid is so geniune. Wow!!!! I think you actually believe what you write. Holy crap!!!

According to all of your science you like to claim we don't like the actual number would be 15.001 F as a warming trend we all need to be worried about.
Cite? Sounds like something you pulled out of your ass. Remember, free speech is a right, NOT a duty. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than speak and remove all doubt.
you should actually watch what you post, see you resemble your posts. haahaahhaahahhhahhahahaa, yes, my doubt has been removed, you are indeed a fool, a stupid one at that.

How do people not get something?

The debate is moot at this point.........I dont care if 2 million scientists say AGW is real. I dont care if 30,000 Phd scientists say it is not.

What matters is.......are the policy makers caring?

So far,........they arent caring!!! And heres the poop........unless they are waterskiiing on Lake Michigan in mid-January wearing bikinni's, nobody is caring about what the scientists are saying.

Its called life in Realville s0ns!!!

I know, I know..........it sucks........but Im a bottom line guy!!!

Oh.......internet science hobbying = ghey

Last edited:
you should actually watch what you post, see you resemble your posts. haahaahhaahahhhahhahahaa, yes, my doubt has been removed, you are indeed a fool, a stupid one at that.
At least I have facts to back up my statements. You're just parroting something you heard from someone who agrees with your bias.

but yet you can't show an experiment that shows adding 120 PPM of CO2 does anything to temperatures. Go for it fool, let's see that experiment, or will you follow the more stupid montra?
Tell us what happens to the energy CO2 absorbs. You like to pose questions. How about answering a few? If CO2 absorbs energy and the concentration is going, doesn't that mean more energy is being absorbed? What happens to it?

Tell us what happens to the energy CO2 absorbs. You like to pose questions. How about answering a few? If CO2 absorbs energy and the concentration is going, doesn't that mean more energy is being absorbed? What happens to it?
funny, how about you first answer mine, and then I'll answer yours.

At least I have facts to back up my statements. You're just parroting something you heard from someone who agrees with your bias.
you do, then why don't you post the experiment that has those facts in it? You know the one that validates that 120 PPM of CO2 increases temperatures. let's have that fact first.

800,000 years

Hey Frank, if the red line is temperature and the blue line CO2, why is it the blue line lags the red? Didn't the left say this wasn't true. Hmmmmmm....

Their typical responses are to either say the chart is a denier, or that globally it was much warmer and somehow never reflected on this data set or just to call us deniers.

Forum List

Back