25 Quotes That Prove Liberals Don't Love America

Tell us the literal second amendment and those well regulated militias

How many times do I have to correct your lie about the word "regulated" ???

Even the Scotus recognizes the archaic definition of the word "regulated" in Heller. It means "disciplined and orderly" like a well-regulated clock.

Do you have amnesia, or do you deliberately lie and hope I don't catch you each time?
They just threw in the militia for irony...

the people better wake up. You see what they did to Palin, they went after a regular citizen (Joe the plumber) for showing Obama for what he is...AND you just witnessed the nasty attacks on Giuliani. time to take a stand or let them continue to beat you down

SNIP:
Rudy Giuliani has been attacked by the Left for correctly saying, “I do not believe that the president loves America." Giuliani wasn’t wrong about that and he could have just as easily said, “Liberals don’t love America.” Sure, there are a few exceptions, but they just prove the rule. Most liberals detest America, want to fundamentally change it and are disgusted by people who really love the country. Don’t believe it? Then just look at all these quotes from unpatriotic liberals and maybe you’ll change your mind.

1) While the rest of the country waves the flag of Americana, we understand we are not part of that. We don’t owe America anything – America owes us. — Al Sharpton at the “State of the Black World Conference” in Atlanta

2) We understand that Nixon's aggression against Vietnam is a racist aggression, that the American war in Vietnam is a racist war, a white man's war...We deplore that you are being used as cannon fodder for U.S. imperialism. We've seen photographs of American bombs and antipersonnel weapons being dropped, wantonly, accidentally perhaps, on your heads, on the heads of your comrades. – Jane Fonda in a propaganda message to South Vietnamese soldiers

3) As to those in the World Trade Center…Let’s get a grip here, shall we? True enough, they were civilians of a sort. But innocent? Gimme a break. …If there was a better, more effective, or in fact any other way of visiting some penalty befitting their participation upon the little Eichmanns inhabiting the sterile sanctuary of the twin towers, I’d really be interested in hearing about it. – Ward Churchill

4) The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes a three-strike law and then wants us to sing “God Bless America.” No, no, no, God d*mn America, that’s in the Bible for killing innocent people. God d*mn America for treating our citizens as less than human. God d*mn America for as long as she acts like she is God and she is supreme. — Jeremiah Wright

5) Let’s get rid of all the economic (expletive) this country represents! Bring it on, I hope the Muslims win! — Chrissie Hynde of The Pretenders

ALL of it here:
25 Quotes That Prove Liberals Don t Love America - John Hawkins - Page 1=
Now my dd214 says Honorable. What does yours state, Staph? Don't have one? Never cared enough about this nation to serve it? What kind of citizen are you?

From Hawkins? Oops, DOA.

Hawkins simply pointed out who made the quotes...
Yes, but he went digging for things that support his twisted worldview. And he had to go far back in time to do so. Liberals founded this nation. I'm a liberal. I hate it only for what is does wrong and for what it becomes when illiberal people are running it. That is something Hawkins cannot and will not understand. He gets paid to be a hack, that's his job.

Did these people make the quotes or didn't they?

Liberals didn't found this nation, put that on the shelf right now.
"For the framers of the Constitution were the most liberal of all the ages and the charter they produced out of the liberal revolution of their time has never been and is not now surpassed in liberal thought."
General Douglas MacArthur

Forum List

Back