25 New Papers Confirm A Remarkably Stable Modern Climate: Fewer Intense Storms, Hurricanes, Droughts

You'll notice the 1998 El Nino event is getting smaller and smaller in the GISS data as time goes on. It hardly even shows. BUT THE RECENT El Nino is getting LARGER AND LARGER as the months pass.

It's fake.. Quite bluntly. Compared to the simplicity and better coverage and instrument uniformity of the 8 or 10 satellites that cover the ocean and land..

Not to mention the DRAMATIC and weirdly strange decision to vertically scale that GISS graph for maximum fear factor..

You'll notice the 1998 El Nino event is getting smaller and smaller in the GISS data as time goes on. It hardly even shows. BUT THE RECENT El Nino is getting LARGER AND LARGER as the months pass.

It's fake.. Quite bluntly. Compared to the simplicity and better coverage and instrument uniformity of the 8 or 10 satellites that cover the ocean and land..
Now given Dr. Spencer's past history and biases, I think that the other people doing the measurements are more credible. However, I do like to use Dr. Spencer's graphs because if the deniers howl about them, I can point out that he is also a denier, or at least one that tries to low ball the implications of the warming.

oh.....fewer = less!!!

And lets not forget.........a few years back, every single one of the alarmist OCD's promised us that tornado's, hurricanes and all these other weather events were going to be off the charts with high frequencies.

The opposite happened.

So.....you wonder why the majority doesn't think the science is settled......like at all!!:blowup:

These people have been making it up as they go along and hoping for the best...............which hasn't happened = fucking fAiL!!:deal:

Nearly all the predictions of the high priests of the Church of Warmers, has been proven false...but truth and facts matter not. They just BELIEVE!!!!
What fools they are to believe their lyin' eyes...

Fig.A2.gif

Data.GISS: GISS Surface Temperature Analysis: Analysis Graphs and Plots

Please tell us how you arrive at temperatures in 1880 accurate to a tenth of a degree

Now given Dr. Spencer's past history and biases, I think that the other people doing the measurements are more credible. However, I do like to use Dr. Spencer's graphs because if the deniers howl about them, I can point out that he is also a denier, or at least one that tries to low ball the implications of the warming.

He does NO SUCH thing. In fact, the UAH and RSS methodologies are TOTALLY DIFFERENT -- but arrive at essentially similar answers for the satellite fleet.

NOAA/NASA has fucked with the 10,000 thermometer so much, it's hard to even go back and SHOW the brilliant agreement between ALL of these methods BEFORE they got desperate and started fucking up the "GISS" data.

Oh the GISS guys will "reanalyze" stuff using SOME satellite data to get higher numbers when it PLEASES them, but it's totally ironic that they are arrogant and crass enough to ignore their own "space systems"..

You take a GOOD LOOK at that abortion that GISS is cooking up. You KNOW the 1998 El Nino event USED to stand out in their charts. Now it's "absorbed". Whereas the SAT data has NEVER had "modifications" that simply change the entire appearance of the "temperature record".. Satellite data is LARGELY DATA. Whatever NOAA/Giss is doing now is wholly immoral.. .

Nearly all the predictions of the high priests of the Church of Warmers, has been proven false...but truth and facts matter not. They just BELIEVE!!!!

Follow the money....

AND THANK GOD --- that is probably gonna change soon. I recommend Judith Curry for Head of GISS !!!!

Better credentials. More credibility than Hansen or the current cheese ever had.

Forum List

Back