25,000,000 Christians are not registered to vote

Update.

1 just registered.

It's now 24,999,999.

Go back to spewing anti-Trump hatred now.

but you are not a Christian...so you do not matter.

you cannot worship another human being and then claim to be a Christian.

Trump's tweet: 25 Million Evangelical Christians are not registered to vote. We are working hard to get them registered

I saw that and came here.

Maybe Osteen and Kanye West can change that. Some probably aren't eligible to register to vote and how many illegals may be evangelical christians that trump wants their votes. Trump's tweets don't mean shit, he dreams things up.

I'm not profiting from killing babies like Pelosi, if that's what you mean.

If I need more updates on things you know nothing about, I'll let you know.

I'm not profiting from killing babies like Pelosi, if that's what you mean.

If I need more updates on things you know nothing about, I'll let you know.

Not profiting from killing babies does not make you a Christian.

You worship another human being, you cannot be a Christian .

Trump's tweet: 25 Million Evangelical Christians are not registered to vote. We are working hard to get them registered

More bullshit numbers that Trump pulled out of his big fat ass

Actually, no. The figure was mentioned by Mike Huckabee, way back in 2014..

"Huckabee estimated that there are probably over 100 million social conservatives in the United States. Using just the example of Evangelicals, he said there are about 80 million, but only half of them are even registered to vote, and of those who are registered, only 20 million actually vote in a presidential year..."

Huckabee: If 10 Percent More Evangelicals Had Voted, Obama Would Not Be President

If this was a rare occurrence, fine, but it isn't. As I said, "history of lies".
Not everything you presume to be wrong is a lie. Trump lies plenty. Democrats lie plenty. MSM lies plenty. I suspect you've probably lied more than enough.
The presumption is based on past performance. As I said, "If this was a rare occurrence, fine", but it isn't, so your argument is nothing more than deflection.

I don't know if that number is right, but it is true that some refuse to participate in the process. I have met some online and told them they are idiots.

You can hardly get out of most state Motor Vehicle offices without registering to vote these days. Maybe the President is talking about the Amish.

The dems are imploding one dc swamp crittrer is even already proclaimed hes defecting......
Like they said on another thread indeed just imagine how the voters feel

Trumps numbers are up with black men ,hispanics and people from all walks of life have had enough of the busy body left wing morons .....more though on the topic at hand

In 2016 you kept getting people said I havent voted in 20 years or I've never voted I'm my life I came out for Trump cause we're all sick n tired of dc and globo homo inc....

Now only a third of us vote so the numbers are out there ,the number you posted may be a little high but you could probably still put it in the few million range....2 ..5 ...3. 10? Maybe ...plausible..possible

More bullshit numbers that Trump pulled out of his big fat ass
You are mentally ill.
Trump is mentally ill.

Narcissism - Wikipedia

Since when did narcissism become an illness ... in some professions, it's an asset.

d909c349c36d2ead7adabc19af20af86f027f631_00.jpg

Forum List

Back