23% of Republicans Say they Won't Vote for Gingrich

Really? So an importer who is put out of business because of your anti-capitalist tariffs is moral to beat the shit out of you?

Probably be a terminal miscalculation on his part...

You do understand the point that if we get rid of the stupidity of free trade, it would because of democratic action, right? That we all realize it's kind of a stupid idea. So what's he going to do, beat up EVERYONE?

But know you are straining Sooooooooo hard here guy. Been a rough week for you. Romney steps in the pile of dogshit by reminding everyone he's a douche and the economy gets better.

Oh, since you love InTrade so much, Obama's re-election just went up to 55%. :lol:

Really? So an importer who is put out of business because of your anti-capitalist tariffs is moral to beat the shit out of you?

You do understand the point that if we get rid of the stupidity of free trade, it would because of democratic action, right? That we all realize it's kind of a stupid idea. So what's he going to do, beat up EVERYONE?

But know you are straining Sooooooooo hard here guy. Been a rough week for you. Romney steps in the pile of dogshit by reminding everyone he's a douche and the economy gets better.

Oh, since you love InTrade so much, Obama's re-election just went up to 55%. :lol:

From 52% to 55%? Oooooooo!!! Good try at deflection, JoeAmpad. It's your stock in trade when your hypocrisy is outed.

Free trade has been beneficial to America. Autarky has long been discredited, but leftists and anti-capitalists such as yourself still cling to this anti-intellectualism.

And actually, it's been a good week for me. I made some good money this week. Did something happen politically? Oh yeah, Romney crushed Gingrich in Florida and is doing so in Nevada! But frankly I don't care a whole lot. I know you do though, hater!

From 52% to 55%? Oooooooo!!! Good try at deflection, JoeAmpad. It's your stock in trade when your hypocrisy is outed.

Free trade has been beneficial to America. Autarky has long been discredited, but leftists and anti-capitalists such as yourself still cling to this anti-intellectualism.

And actually, it's been a good week for me. I made some good money this week. Did something happen politically? Oh yeah, Romney crushed Gingrich in Florida and is doing so in Nevada! But frankly I don't care a whole lot. I know you do though, hater!

Bullshit. Drive down a row of closed factories, and tell me that offshoring has been good for anyone but the fat cats, who will be screaming wondering what they did wrong when the bottom falls out...

I hope I don't live to see it.

But if we don't get our heads out of our asses and realize America's interest is not Corporate Interest, we are heading for a trainwreck.

Says the guy who says that laid off workers should be allowed to beat their ex-bosses with baseball bats and that union members should be allowed to beat up those who cross picket lines.

:thup:

Ummm, yeah. Wanting someone to die because you disagree with them. Sort of evil.

Doing harm to someone who is taking food out of your family's mouth. Perfectly acceptable in my moral universe. If we had more of that, we'd have a lot better behavior by people.

All morality, when you get right down to it, is based on fear.

that's truly pathetic

:rofl:

joe's got his beer muscles workin'

internet-tough-guy.gif

AMPAD, MOTHERFUCKER!!

The Newt and Santorum need to get off the stage....they are both pathetic.

I like Santorum's views but he is a nobody compared to Romney and Obamination. The national election is a popularity contest and you cannot elect the guy that can't win his HS prom.

The Newt of course isn't even invited to the prom but he still insists that he is the one despite his baggage that is larger than all the lost baggage at JFK the past 10 years.

The Newt needs to shut the fuck up and go away forever.

I like Santorum's views but he is a nobody compared to Romney and Obamination. The national election is a popularity contest and you cannot elect the guy that can't win his HS prom.

The Newt of course isn't even invited to the prom but he still insists that he is the one despite his baggage that is larger than all the lost baggage at JFK the past 10 years.

Funny, I would say the same thing about Romney.

The voters already rejected him four years ago, why is he back again? Oh, that's right. It's his "turn".

And he's winning the nomination because no one is actually bothering to show up at the primaries. Participation in these things is DOWN from 2008.

In Nevada, they aren't going to hit the 44,000 who showed up in 2008. Now keep in mind, if people were SO anxious to replace Obama with Mitt, you'd have droves of people showing up... but not really.

Maybe you haven't seen the latest Rasmussen poll showing that Rick beats Obama?
Poll: Santorum Beats Obama - Rick Santorum - Fox Nation

Mitt will need someone like Santorum who knows how Congress really works. I hope Mitt picks Rick for his VP. Now that the dems really pissed-off Catholics and Evangelicals over mandatory contraception, this 2012 election got a lot more interesting.

Folks like Uncensored undercut Romney's ground every time they open their moufs. :lol:

Forum List

Back