22 Arab Nations Announce 'Historic' Unified Military Force To Counter Iran, ISIS

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Not a word from the Manchurian muslim..... but we knew this might interfere with his golf game!

International Business Times ^
Foreign ministers from 22 Arab countries agreed to form a unified military force on Thursday, approving a draft resolution designed to counter growing security threats in the region. "The Arab ... ministers agreed on adopting an important principle, which is forming the unified Arab military force. The task of the force will be rapid military intervention to deal with security threats to Arab nations," Arab League Secretary General Nabil Elaraby told reporters after the meeting, Reuters reported. The agreement, which Elaraby described as “historic,” came shortly after airstrikes on Houthi rebels in Yemen, led by Saudi Arabia and its Arab...

Sounds like we've alienated the entire ME now that Obama' cozied up to Iran. Guess it' a good idea he didn't sign that bill for the Keystone Pipeline, huh?

Not our problem. Its theirs. Bout fucking time they do it themselves! To bad they think Iran is a threat...guess Israel's influence is greater than I figured in the ME....Arabs attacking Arabs for Israel's sake...sad.

Odium

Yeah, but the problem is that they will probably go nuclear because of Iran's efforts to get nuclear weapons (with Obama's assistance). Saudi Arabia has already stated that they will.

If a nuclear war breaks out in the ME, it could affect us all.

Odium

Yeah, but the problem is that they will probably go nuclear because of Iran's efforts to get nuclear weapons (with Obama's assistance). Saudi Arabia has already stated that they will.

Iran as no nukes. Neither does SA. Only Israel does. I wish the best to Iran because we all know after Yemen they are gonna go after Syria and then Iran. All in Israels interest. All with Israeli and US backing...who knows maybe there is a secret deal where Arabs take out Iran and Syria and Israel gives Palestinians a home nation. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if US is behind this as well.Instead of having US troops do the work just organize and fund Arabs doing it.

Odium

Interesting theory but I do see one flaw. Obama isn't that bright.
Bright enough to keep American soldiers out of the way while muslims are fighting muslims. You need flag draped coffins of American soldiers to make you happy?

Odium

They can't nuke us, and, we survived open air testing by the hundreds in the '60s.

I say let them go at it, nothing smells better than roasted Muslims.

Odium

Bright enough to keep American soldiers out of the way while muslims are fighting muslims. You need flag draped coffins of American soldiers to make you happy?
No, but I think the whole mess over there was unnecessary and was only due to Obama's meddling over there and causing the Arab Spring.

I was merely pointing out that Obama obviously doesn't have the mental capacity to come up with an elaborate plan like that, since he screws up just about everything else he tries.

Not a word from the Manchurian muslim..... but we knew this might interfere with his golf game!

International Business Times ^
Foreign ministers from 22 Arab countries agreed to form a unified military force on Thursday, approving a draft resolution designed to counter growing security threats in the region. "The Arab ... ministers agreed on adopting an important principle, which is forming the unified Arab military force. The task of the force will be rapid military intervention to deal with security threats to Arab nations," Arab League Secretary General Nabil Elaraby told reporters after the meeting, Reuters reported. The agreement, which Elaraby described as “historic,” came shortly after airstrikes on Houthi rebels in Yemen, led by Saudi Arabia and its Arab...

Meanwhile, Obama is giving the "farm" to Iran.

Odium

Might be brighter than you republicans give him credit for.
Odium

Yes.
No, but I think the whole mess over there was unnecessary and was only due to Obama's meddling over there and causing the Arab Spring.

I was merely pointing out that Obama obviously doesn't have the mental capacity to come up with an elaborate plan like that, since he screws up just about everything else he tries.
American governments have meddled in the ME since before Israel was created.

Record DOW and low unemployment rate. What a screw up he is:) Obama`s meddling? We`ve never meddled in ME affairs before? Another buffoon joins the rightwing circle jerk. Every decision Obama has made is 1,000 times better than any decision made by Gomer Bush or that senile president Reagan.

Forum List

Back