21st Century Continues to Dissapoint

1967: IN 50 YEARS WE’LL HAVE FLYING CARS!

2017: Having Sex With Your First Cousin Might Be A Good Idea, Research Suggests.

Give me one small piece of evidence that civilization is not imploding.

Crap, America can't even get an astronaut into space.

You're right about this weatherman2020. Most people thought we'd have bases on the moon and mars by now...Seems our society has turned against science and exploration to the point that we no longer give a shit about anything besides rolling in the shit.

2017: Having Sex With Your First Cousin Might Be A Good Idea, Research Suggests.

You're right about this weatherman2020. Most people thought we'd have bases on the moon and mars by now...Seems our society has turned against science and exploration to the point that we no longer give a shit about anything besides rolling in the shit.

Yes the far left religion and the AGW religion turn science into a cult. So there has not been any money for real sciences.

Yep. When people are taught that you can change your sex upon a whim and there is no difference between male and female, you pretty much know science is hated by a vast segment of society.

I just want my damn jet pack.

kingfly.jpg

I just want my damn jet pack.

kingfly.jpg
I mean really. I used to watch this guy every visit to Disneyland's Tomorrowland.

To be fair. We didn't get flying cars or moon bases.

But we did get a level of computing power no one ever dreamed possible. The ability to simulate in 3D any world we can imagine and interact with its inhabitants with the power of a handheld computer.

Flying cars would have killed us anyway.

Forum List

Back