I've got low expectations for 2024. How are you feeling about it? What's your reality in the U n I verse?
I expect an awesome 2024. I have two granddaughters who are beginning to talk. They are developing at a very rapid rate. I am greatly looking forward to learning about their personalities and hearing what is on their mind. I also have several high school friends that are looking for condos in my lake side complex. They could end up with docks right next to mine. High possibility that I will spend my spring , summer and fall fishing with life long friends on lake Erie. More good news my son has graduated from college. One more to go and my wallet will no longer be paying for tuition.

I've got low expectations for 2024. How are you feeling about it? What's your reality in the U n I verse?

it is only going to get worse.jpg

A year which has never even been imagined , let alone approached .
Starting in the next few days .

I've got low expectations for 2024. How are you feeling about it?
The 2024 presidential election may be as momentous as the 1860 presidential election, which led to the Civil War.

If The Donald is prevented from running, I do not want to even think about what some hotheads (on either side) may do.

I just learned in another thread that this year may be a black swan.

If 10% Un-Vetted Southern Invaders are hard-core criminals, then 2024 should be much more rocky than now?

The USA has been going straight downhill since 2020 Election Fraud. We have totally lost the Judicial system. Democrats have no fear to say or do anything they want knowing they will never be removed from power again.

My synopsis: things are as as good as it will EVER BE right now. All will be worse under this takeover regime. Except, Deep State GOVT will thrive. Wealth and luxury beyond anything ever imagined for the bunch in power. We won't know 1/4 of what is really going on.

Unless a miracle happens? The Regime is kicked out in 2024 and Congress is forced to work FOR the People right away. thats' all//

You cannot win a war armed with nothing but a crooked pool cue!

Let me guess...

... that stick cost approximately $4,873 trillion quadjillion dollars.

Come on folks, it's going to be a GREAT year!
Elon Musk will be president of America... then you'll all have to use twitter/X everyday for the rest of your lives. By LAW!
Har har...
:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back