2020 USA to dems Buh Bye!!

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
This is the last election cycle in at least a generation where politicians will identify as democrats. In addition to the upcoming trials for sedition and treason for most of the prior leadership, the current leadership is pro-Jihad, pro-Illegal Alien, Communist, anti-Christian and anti-American. They're against literally EVERYTHING this country was found upon AND they've finally openly admitted as much.

If after 2020 election, democrats have a majority in any of the House Senate or Presidency, I'll ask the mods to permanently ban me as if I was a Starkey sock account.

This is the last election cycle in at least a generation where politicians will identify as democrats. In addition to the upcoming trials for sedition and treason for most of the prior leadership, the current leadership is pro-Jihad, pro-Illegal Alien, Communist, anti-Christian and anti-American. They're against literally EVERYTHING this country was found upon AND they've finally openly admitted as much.

If after 2020 election, democrats have a majority in any of the House Senate or Presidency, I'll ask the mods to permanently ban me as if I was a Starkey sock account.

Bookmarked to ensure you do not pussy out.

Also, there will be trials for sedition nor treason and if I am wrong about that I will freely leave the board forever.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

How badly will spying, the Failed Coup and outing the Money Laundering Operations hurt the dems in 2020?

They went after Trump and Failed - numerous times! He will hit back starting in 2020

Bookmarked to ensure you do not pussy out.

Also, there will be trials for sedition nor treason and if I am wrong about that I will freely leave the board forever.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Got caught spying on Trump.

Got caught laundering money to the families of democrat politicians. That's going to make a great commercial!

Forum List

Back