2014 On Track To Be Hottest Year On Record

I mentioned this to you a couple of weeks back but perhaps you missed it. The abbreviation for kilometer (and it's official) is km, not kl. Try not to work so HARD at looking like a fool. Additionally, while written out numerically one can say 2 million km^2, in text, one uses the term "square kilometers". The value you've actually expressed by saying 2 million kl (sic) squared is 4 trillion kilometers.

Last edited:
I mentioned this to you a couple of weeks back but perhaps you missed it. The abbreviation for kilometer (and it's official) is km, not kl. Try not to work so HARD at looking like a fool. Additionally, while written out numerically one can say 2 million km^2, in text, one uses the term "square kilometers". The value you've actually expressed by saying 2 million kl (sic) squared is 4 trillion kilometers.

This is all you got? Your nit picking because you have nothing else... Yet I conveyed the information clearly enough for even you to understand. I must be doing something right...:blahblah:

This is all you got? Your nit picking because you have nothing else... Yet I conveyed the information clearly enough for even you to understand. I must be doing something right...:blahblah:

LOL. All you have presented is the rants of either a very young adolescent, or someone well over the hill in senility.

2014 is now even more likely to be the next 'hottest year on record'.

NASA has just calculated that this September was the hottest September on record, going back 130 years.

NASA: September 2014 Hottest In Recorded Weather History
Weather.com
By Terrell Johnson
Oct 14, 2014
Last month was the warmest September in historical temperature records that date back more than 130 years, NASA said Sunday in its monthly global temperature report. The global average temperature for September 2014 was 0.77°C (1.38°F) above the 1951-1980 historical average for the month, the agency reported Oct. 12 in its monthly Global Land-Ocean Temperature Index, which shows the temperature anomalies for each month of the year going back to 1880. September 2014 marks the second consecutive record-breaking warmest month, as August 2014 also was the warmest such month in NASA's records. May 2014 also was the hottest on record, NOAA said earlier this summer, while four of the five hottest Mays have occurred in the past five years. Though temperatures for the rest of the year remain to be seen, this year's record-breaking warmth indicates that 2014 could go down as the world's hottest year on record, according to temperature trends identified by NOAA's National Climatic Data Center.

This follows a string of months that were the hottest months of that name on record.

Last November, 2013, was the hottest November on record.
This last April was tied for the number one spot with April 2010.
This last May was the hottest May on record.
This last June was the hottest June on record.
This last August was the hottest August on record.
And now September is also the hottest September on record too.

So now September becomes the 38th consecutive September and 355th consecutive month with a global temperature above the 20th century average. The last below-average global temperature for September was September 1976 and the last below-average global temperature for any month was February 1985. With the exception of February, every month to date in 2014 has ranked among the four warmest on record for its respective month.

LOL. All you have presented is the rants of either a very young adolescent, or someone well over the hill in senility.
Dam sckrocks, you been acting out again, nit picking and all, you sure ain't got much to say eh?

2014 is now even more likely to be the next 'hottest year on record'.

NASA has just calculated that this September was the hottest September on record, going back 130 years.

NASA: September 2014 Hottest In Recorded Weather History
Weather.com
By Terrell Johnson
Oct 14, 2014
Last month was the warmest September in historical temperature records that date back more than 130 years, NASA said Sunday in its monthly global temperature report. The global average temperature for September 2014 was 0.77°C (1.38°F) above the 1951-1980 historical average for the month, the agency reported Oct. 12 in its monthly Global Land-Ocean Temperature Index, which shows the temperature anomalies for each month of the year going back to 1880. September 2014 marks the second consecutive record-breaking warmest month, as August 2014 also was the warmest such month in NASA's records. May 2014 also was the hottest on record, NOAA said earlier this summer, while four of the five hottest Mays have occurred in the past five years. Though temperatures for the rest of the year remain to be seen, this year's record-breaking warmth indicates that 2014 could go down as the world's hottest year on record, according to temperature trends identified by NOAA's National Climatic Data Center.

This follows a string of months that were the hottest months of that name on record.

Last November, 2013, was the hottest November on record.
This last April was tied for the number one spot with April 2010.
This last May was the hottest May on record.
This last June was the hottest June on record.
This last August was the hottest August on record.
And now September is also the hottest September on record too.

So now September becomes the 38th consecutive September and 355th consecutive month with a global temperature above the 20th century average. The last below-average global temperature for September was September 1976 and the last below-average global temperature for any month was February 1985. With the exception of February, every month to date in 2014 has ranked among the four warmest on record for its respective month.
hey, here in case you don't know my position yet..:bsflag:and in case you don't understand,..:bsflag:BTW, share that with that guy...

hey, here in case you don't know my position yet..:bsflag:and in case you don't understand,..:bsflag:BTW, share that with that guy...

Believe me, JustCrazy, I have "known" ever since I first encountered your vacuous, trolling, anti-science posts that your "position" was pure "BullShit". I don't need to "share" that awareness with anyone because everybody else (except maybe your denier cult butt-buddies) can also very clearly see the "BullShit" nature of your irrational, illogical, and very demented drivel.

Meanwhile, in the real world, this September was the hottest September, globally, in the entire instrumental temperature record. As was August, June, May, and April-(tied). 2014 is almost certain, at this point, to be the next new 'hottest year on record', followed by 2010, 2005, 2007, 2009, and 2013. Right now 13 out of the 14 hottest years on record have happened since the turn of the millenium but after 2014 is confirmed as the hottest, it will mean that 14 out of the 15 hottest years on record will have occurred in the 21st century. So much for these deranged denier cult fantasies about "global cooling". LOL.

The astroturfed cult of AGW/CC denial is going down in flames, which is obvious to everyone but the hypnotized rightwingnut devotees who will hold tight to their crackpot dogmas like grim death no matter what the evidence clearly indicates, and the paid trolls for the fossil fuel industry and the Koch brothers who will continue to push the propaganda and pseudo-science intended to prevent or delay any effective action to limit mankind's carbon emissions, as long as they continue to receive pay checks.

I've always suspected that you, JustCrazy, are one of the paid trolls. Probably getting paid by the post, given how many completely empty meaningless posts you add to every thread. Plus all the very off-topic ones that seem meant to try to derail the thread. Plus repeating every denier cult myth over and over endlessly, no matter how many times they get completely debunked by the actual facts. Very troll-like.

Last edited:

Believe me, JustCrazy, I have "known" ever since I first encountered your vacuous, trolling, anti-science posts that your "position" was pure "BullShit". I don't need to "share" that awareness with anyone because everybody else (except maybe your denier cult butt-buddies) can also very clearly see the "BullShit" nature of your irrational, illogical, and very demented drivel.

Meanwhile, in the real world, this September was the hottest September, globally, in the entire instrumental temperature record. As was August, June, May, and April-(tied). 2014 is almost certain, at this point, to be the next new 'hottest year on record', followed by 2010, 2005, 2007, 2009, and 2013. Right now 13 out of the 14 hottest years on record have happened since the turn of the millenium but after 2014 is confirmed as the hottest, it will mean that 14 out of the 15 hottest years on record will have occurred in the 21st century. So much for these deranged denier cult fantasies about "global cooling". LOL.

The astroturfed cult of AGW/CC denial is going down in flames, which is obvious to everyone but the hypnotized rightwingnut devotees who will hold tight to their crackpot dogmas like grim death no matter what the evidence clearly indicates, and the paid trolls for the fossil fuel industry and the Koch brothers who will continue to push the propaganda and pseudo-science intended to prevent or delay any effective action to limit mankind's carbon emissions, as long as they continue to receive pay checks.

I've always suspected that you, JustCrazy, are one of the paid trolls. Probably getting paid by the post, given how many completely empty meaningless posts you add to every thread. Plus all the very off-topic ones that seem meant to try to derail the thread. Plus repeating every denier cult myth over and over endlessly, no matter how many times they get completely debunked by the actual facts. Very troll-like.

The Standard NON-answer to all things the alarmists do....

........KOCH Brothers.................:blahblah: .....................KOCH Brothers...............:blahblah:..........................................KOCH Brothers.............................:blahblah:

Why dont you fools blame your inability to do real science and quit fear mongering? The babbling idiot blather is so tiresome... and OLD!

The Standard completely insane meaningless drivel that retarded deniers always post....

........KOCH Brothers......................................KOCH Brothers........................................................KOCH Brothers.............................Why dont you fools blame your inability to do real science and quit fear mongering? The babbling idiot blather is so tiresome... and OLD!
Why don't you just admit that you are a clueless ignorant brainwashed idiot stooging for the fossil fuel industry? Your moronic blather is insane but you're too stupid and bamboozled to notice that fact.

Oh, and BTW moron....
"Dark Money" Funds Climate Change Denial Effort
Scientific American
Dec 23, 2013

The Standard completely insane meaningless drivel that retarded deniers always post....

........KOCH Brothers......................................KOCH Brothers........................................................KOCH Brothers.............................Why dont you fools blame your inability to do real science and quit fear mongering? The babbling idiot blather is so tiresome... and OLD!
Why don't you just admit that you are a clueless ignorant brainwashed idiot stooging for the fossil fuel industry? Your moronic blather is insane but you're too stupid and bamboozled to notice that fact.

Oh, and BTW moron....
"Dark Money" Funds Climate Change Denial Effort
Scientific American
Dec 23, 2013

Now Old Crock playing a victim.... what a pathetic pile of horse crap... "dark money" all I can do is laugh at your outright stupidity and lies you hold as truth... You really are a pathetic excuse for a human..

NOAA just released their Global Analysis for September, affirming NASA's conclusions released earlier this month that make September the hottest month on record, and 2014 on track to be the next hottest year on record. More importantly they have found that the last 12 months have been the hottest 12 month period on record, so in a very real way, the Earth has already experienced its next new hottest year on record.

With records dating back to 1880, the global temperature across the world's land and ocean surfaces for September 2014 was 0.72°C (1.30°F) higher than the 20th century average of 15.0°C (59.0°F), marking the warmest September in the 135-year period of record. Additionally, September 2014 marked the 355th consecutive month with a global temperature above the 20th century average. The last below-average global temperature for any month was February 1985. With the exception of February, every month to date in 2014 has been among its four warmest on record, with May, June, August, and September all record warm. The past 12 months - October 2013 through September 2014 - was the warmest 12-month period among all months since records began in 1880, at 0.69°C (1.24°F) above the 20th century average.

Hottest year ever? Hell, it isn't even the hottest year since the satellite era began.

Yearly-global-LT-UAH-RSS-thru-Sept-2014.gif

Lets say I go with this info, I don't,but let's say I do..so what? What is it you're afraid of?

Edt: And, how long in the month was it at that temperature? thirty minutes a day, an hour, two, etc ?

What time of day in the month was the temperature at when it hit these levels?

Last edited:
Hottest year ever? Hell, it isn't even the hottest year since the satellite era began.

So we've got hundreds of thousands of scientists (at least) all around the world who, on the basis of overwhelming evidence from many fields of science and many kinds of measurements, have concluded that the Earth is warming due to the elevated CO2 levels. Then, on the other side, we have some ideologically motivated rightwingnuts like SSooooDDuuumb who cherry-pick data sets, like just the satellite record of a portion of the atmosphere, and often limited time frames, like from 1998 to present, to foolishly deny the warming of our planet that has become completely obvious to most people and almost all scientists.

Here's the complete temperature graph...

had4_v2_giss.png

So we've got hundreds of thousands of scientists (at least) all around the world who, on the basis of overwhelming evidence from many fields of science and many kinds of measurements, have concluded that the Earth is warming due to the elevated CO2 levels. Then, on the other side, we have some ideologically motivated rightwingnuts like SSooooDDuuumb who cherry-pick data sets, like just the satellite record of a portion of the atmosphere, and often limited time frames, like from 1998 to present, to foolishly deny the warming of our planet that has become completely obvious to most people and almost all scientists.

had4_v2_giss.png
where are the sites that are used?

had4_v2_giss.png
What do you imagine you're talking about?

had4_v2_giss.png
The sensors that the temperature readings come from. Where are they?

had4_v2_giss.png
Your already debunked denier cult myths, about the accuracy of the world temperature records, are worthless garbage based on conspiracy theory ideation and are therefore of no interest to me. Your mental masturbation over sound science that you are seemingly incapable of comprehending has no significance, except to the other crackpot denier cult devotees. Go play with yourself.

had4_v2_giss.png
Your already debunked denier cult myths, about the accuracy of the world temperature records, are worthless garbage based on conspiracy theory ideation and are therefore of no interest to me. Your mental masturbation over sound science that you are seemingly incapable of comprehending has no significance, except to the other crackpot denier cult devotees. Go play with yourself.
And, factual!!!!!

And like I thought, you have no knowledge of where the sensors are at. You are a parrot!!!!! Does Polly want a cracker. Oh, you are already a cracker.

Forum List

Back