2013: The Year of Mainstreaming Homosexual Depravity

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
BclUpfxCYAEAChu_zpsc57d6653.jpg

At AmericaBlog, "2013 LGBT year in review: A great year for gay homosexual rights." 2013 LGBT year in review: A great year for gay rights

And from ABC News, "A Game-Changing Year for Gay Homosexual Rights, From the Supreme Court to the Soccer Field." A Game-Changing Year for Gay Rights, From the Supreme Court to the Soccer Field - ABC News

And it'll only increase in 2014! There is a sustained movement, backed by our liberal media, to shove human depravity down our throats [no pun intended] and it's world-wide. Not one whit different from the atheist and Islamic war on Christianity. Hopefully, average Americans will get sick and tired of this and make major changes come November 2014 And, is this a sign from God? Cambridge University academic 'fighting for life' after being gored by giant stag - Telegraph

2013: The Year of Mainstreaming Homosexual Depravity

Grow up. Hetero-fascism is every bit as awful as homo-fascism.

If supposedly straight people are this concerned about something occuring in just 5% of the population, I shudder to think how they'll react about the adultery rate and acceptance plagueing the majority.

If supposedly straight people are this concerned about something occuring in just 5% of the population, I shudder to think how they'll react about the adultery rate and acceptance plagueing the majority.

And why in the hell is 5% demanding that 95% condone their amoral actions that are against all the laws of nature?

:mad:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Laws of nature? Anything other animals do is by definition 'natural.' And since hundreds of other species exhibit homosexual behaviours, if not full blown orientations, how's that jibe with what you think is unnatural?

Dunno what kind of sites you'd accept such revelations from, but if you google:

what animal species exhibit homosexuality?

there's about 27 million to choose from.

And why in the hell is 5% demanding that 95% condone their amoral actions that are against all the laws of nature?

:mad:

Most times it's those who've had an encounter with Father O'Diddle at one time who exhibit such ignorance towards their fellow man and woman.

Sexual acts between homosexuals are no different nor immoral than those between heterosexuals.

Actually, I find two heterosexual people getting it on just as gross as two homosexual people getting it on. All that grunting and lipsmacking and groaning, and fat jiggling, etc. Unless it's me, of course, then it's cool.

Or, if they're as good looking as the two guys in NTG's avatar, well, I can't find much to be disgusted by there!

I'm a heterosexual woman by the way.

I suspect that when the day comes when all the hundreds of thousands, maybe millions, of closeted gays finally are able to live a life without lies, that percentage may just be closer to 15%.

I suspect that when the day comes when all the hundreds of thousands, maybe millions, of closeted gays finally are able to live a life without lies, that percentage may just be closer to 15%.

I suspect a lot more people out there are bisexual. How many men will get kicked to the curb by their wives for another woman. I know a few here who are absolutely dreading that certainty.

DelTA - you are missing the entire point . It's not what you sickos do behind closed doors among consenting Adults - it's revolting -Yes But that's your personal business

It's what the Queer Activists have been doing both overtly and covertly - interfering in the lives of normal people - invading the sanctity of our homes , fucking with our Kids heads under devious and underhanded guises called "Tolerance and Diversity" - BULLSHIT.

Destroying the lives, businesses and careers of many who have spoken out against their sick agenda and warping science to suit their needs .

The Backlash is coming - take cover you queer bastards !

Last edited:

Forum List

Back