2000 - Now dead

SpidermanTuba said:
manu1959 said:
the coose to work far from home and they choose to drive a car.....
Yeah, because there are just so many good jobs out there, but for some reason, the majority of Americans just love buring gas and waiting in traffic so they "choose" to work far from home.

Sure.

Depends. Its usually best to stay out of other people's business. If you make it known beforehand that you intend to fight on behalf of an ally, that's one thing. But if you were to, say, for instance, tell the nation of Iraq you don't care if they invade Kuwait, and then attack them for invading Kuwait - that would be an example of using your friend, Kuwait in this instance, to get involved with a war to boost your popularity. Because likely if we had told Iraq that we'd kick their ass if they invaded Kuwait - they never would have invaded Kuwait to start with.

Poor Saddam was fooled by the big bad, U.S. Your mind is a tragedy.

rtwngAvngr said:
SpidermanTuba said:
manu1959 said:
the coose to work far from home and they choose to drive a car.....

Poor Saddam was fooled by the big bad, U.S. Your mind is a tragedy.

I think the tragedy is that Kuwait was used as a pawn. Iraq almost certainly would have not invaded Kuwait if we had told them in no uncertain terms that we would retaliate. Or at the very least, their chances of deciding to invade would have been far less than they would have been by us saying "we don't care"

SpidermanTuba said:
rtwngAvngr said:
SpidermanTuba said:
I think the tragedy is that Kuwait was used as a pawn. Iraq almost certainly would have not invaded Kuwait if we had told them in no uncertain terms that we would retaliate. Or at the very least, their chances of deciding to invade would have been far less than they would have been by us saying "we don't care"

Im sure. Saddam always does what people say.

rtwngAvngr said:
SpidermanTuba said:
rtwngAvngr said:
Yes. I say trick the fucker. Good thing he has caring people like you to defend him.

What exactly were were tricking him into?

And if we were tricking him into invading Kuwait, do you honestly believe that tricking Iraq into invading Kuwait does not qualify as using Kuwait as a pawn? Yes, or no?

rtwngAvngr said:
SpidermanTuba said:
rtwngAvngr said:
Take it how you want, Betty Crocker.

You sicken me with your resolve to defend Saddam at all costs.

And you entertain me because when you can't win an argument you resort to telling outright lies about your opponent.

I must admit I find it rather hypocritical that you believe so strongly that we need to protect Iraqis yet have absolutely no problem whatsoever with using the innocent people of Kuwait as live bait to "trick" Hussein into getting involved in a war with us.

SpidermanTuba said:
rtwngAvngr said:
SpidermanTuba said:
And you entertain me because when you can't win an argument you resort to telling outright lies about your opponent.

I must admit I find it rather hypocritical that you believe so strongly that we need to protect Iraqis yet have absolutely no problem whatsoever with using the innocent people of Kuwait as live bait to "trick" Hussein into getting involved in a war with us.

What, you're not really Betty Crocker?

Hey Spidey, Do you have any links about our trickery of Saddam in Gulf I? I couldn't find anything.

OCA said:
Remember the meaning of hypocricy?

Well of course I do, Im dialouging with you.

You continue to make nice platitudes, with nothing to back them up. You claim Bush made certain contentions, and then screwed us, but you dont say what promises he made.

You claim Im a moderate, what have I said to show that? Show something tht I BELIEVE in that shows me to be a moderate. If I claim reasons why Bush is governing in the middle, doesnt mean I approve, just means I understand the politics involved. Clinton did the same thing, was far left, then went middle of the road, it happens to almost all presidents. ITS REALITY, take a bite and get your bitter ass off the pot.

OCA said:
Please this is a debate messageboard, please brush up.

But let me see if I understand, if i'm correct, which I am, you think the U.S.A. should be whores for oil, wow what a great line of thinking!

Your ability to leap to conclusions is unbelievable.

You asked how does saudi arabia help us in any way. I stated it. OIL. That is all. Now you want to bring in some concept of whoring for oil. Ok, so your the one who is so expert at name calling, errr debating,,,,clue, NAME calling is not debating.

Oil is an answer to your question.

Whoring for oil is name calling.

You drive a car dont you? Then I guess you whore for oil too. Now, what was that word you brought up??? HYPOCRITE?

rtwngAvngr said:
Ok. So let's just go ahead and pronounce the U.N. a useless organization. Are you willing to do that?

LOL Sorry this is too funny.
Can I start calling you John Kerry? Seriously, should we ask the UN whenever we want to do anything? Do you think the UN should be in charge of American elections too? HAHAHAHA

Max Power said:
LOL Sorry this is too funny.
Can I start calling you John Kerry? Seriously, should we ask the UN whenever we want to do anything? Do you think the UN should be in charge of American elections too? HAHAHAHA

sounds like you are supporting PRESIDENT Bush's and the conservatives posistion..:):)

LuvRPgrl said:

You asked how does saudi arabia help us in any way. I stated it. OIL. That is all. Now you want to bring in some concept of whoring for oil. Ok, so your the one who is so expert at name calling, errr debating,,,,clue, NAME calling is not debating.

You drive a car dont you? Then I guess you whore for oil too. Now, what was that word you brought up??? HYPOCRITE?

Your inability to not understand the deeper involvement of S.A. is astounding

Who controls the vast majority of oil in the world? OPEC

Who is the leader of OPEC? S.A.

Does OPEC reduce production to raise prices? Yes

Do we have astronomically high gas prices in the U.S. because of OPEC? Yes

Were the vast majority of 9/11 perpetrators Saudi? Yes

Is Bin Laden Saudi? Yes

conclusion: Saudi Arabia is not an ally of the U.S. in a useful sense.

Continue to shy away from criticizing Bush for the poor effort he's making at his job, it just makes you culpable.

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LuvRPgrl said:
Well of course I do, Im dialouging with you.

You continue to make nice platitudes, with nothing to back them up. You claim Bush made certain contentions, and then screwed us, but you dont say what promises he made.

You claim Im a moderate, what have I said to show that? Show something tht I BELIEVE in that shows me to be a moderate. If I claim reasons why Bush is governing in the middle, doesnt mean I approve, just means I understand the politics involved. Clinton did the same thing, was far left, then went middle of the road, it happens to almost all presidents. ITS REALITY, take a bite and get your bitter ass off the pot.

Check the politics and economics section if you think my platitudes are without base LOL.

You're like the parent who won't believe their kid could ever do anything bad when presented with a mountain of evidence that they in fact did do something.

Conservatives don't need you.

LuvRPgrl said:

Forgot this little diddy, whatever form of debate I choose to use whether it be polite or flaming, will be acceptable to whomever I am engaged with in the debate without question. I am an expert at both forms and to challenge me would be a huge mistake......ask around.

I jump to conclusions, as you say, because I can read you like a book.

Forum List

Back