200 songs turning 40 in 2023 - I know, right?!

I remember 1985 like it was yesterday....................but for the life of me, I can't remember yesterday at all.

200 songs turning 40 years old this year in 2023.

I can't believe I'll be 63 in a couple of months. I still feel like a young man on the inside. I still listen to rock and roll; play video games; and bicker with political hacks (just like the olden days).

The music may be getting old, but it will never die. I love it. Brings back so many good, bad, happy, ugly, melancholy, and joyful memories.

I can't believe I'll be 63 in a couple of months. I still feel like a young man on the inside. I still listen to rock and roll; play video games; and bicker with political hacks (just like the olden days).

The music may be getting old, but it will never die. I love it. Brings back so many good, bad, happy, ugly, melancholy, and joyful memories.

I turned 60 this year. I can't believe most of the people/artists/singers/actors I grew up with are not here anymore.

I remember a lot of these songs like I just heard them for the first time, last week. And now its 40 fucking years later?

My soul is still 20 years old. My body feels like its 90 years old. And my personality is still a sarcastic asshole, hellbent on delivering the truth to the stupid.

Forum List

Back