20% Chance 'NOT A Miracle'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
“I think the odds of Donald Trump winning were always around 20 percent,” the outgoing president told magazine publisher Jann Wenner. “That [doesn’t] seem like a lot, but one out of five is not that unusual. It’s not a miracle.”

Obama compared Trump’s electoral upset against Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton to his own success against Arizona Sen. John McCain, then the Republican presidential nominee, in 2008"

20% Chance to win...not a 'miracle'...no big deal.
:lmao:

And funny how the Narcissist always seems to find a way to make everything about HIM, even Trump beating Hillary's ass.

:p

Here’s how much of a chance Obama thought Trump had of winning

“I think the odds of Donald Trump winning were always around 20 percent,” the outgoing president told magazine publisher Jann Wenner. “That [doesn’t] seem like a lot, but one out of five is not that unusual. It’s not a miracle.”

Obama compared Trump’s electoral upset against Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton to his own success against Arizona Sen. John McCain, then the Republican presidential nominee, in 2008"

20% Chance to win...not a 'miracle'...no big deal.
:lmao:

And funny how the Narcissist always seems to find a way to make everything about HIM, even Trump beating Hillary's ass.

Here’s how much of a chance Obama thought Trump had of winning

What did he say that was inaccurate?

1. Show me where Barry pulled 20% from, other than his own arse.

2. it's more about arrogance and Narcissism than being factual - He tried to claim that Trump winning was not a chock to him (BS LEVEL DEFCON 5 - all the polls had Hillary winning huge) & he managed to make the Trump victory all about HIM and his own personal victory.

The "miracle" was that Trump won despite Clinton outspending him 2 to 1 and facing a campaign that was far more organized and experienced than his was, you have to hand it to the guy, he pulled several rabbits out of the hat in spite of his plethora of personality flaws.

Personally I think most of the credit should go to Kellyanne Conway, without her I don't think he would have won, so in effect Hillary got beat by another woman.

2. it's more about arrogance and Narcissism than being factual - He tried to claim that Trump winning was not a chock to him (BS LEVEL DEFCON 5 - all the polls had Hillary winning huge) & he managed to make the Trump victory all about HIM and his own personal victory.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

The left is still trying to come to grips with the Trump victory....pure comedy gold

Since you never came to grips with Obama winning, that's pure comedy coming from you.

You don't have the first clue of anything about me, Dumb Deer. Pretty much why I and the majority laugh at your comical comments.

I knew Obama would be an epic fail...I was correct. He'll go down as the epic fail he is. His legacy will be of racial divide, stagnant economic growth, a mess of foreign policy and eight years this nation would just as soon forget ever happened

No the polls did not have Hillary winning 'huge'. The national poll average was off by a mere 1.5 points.

The left is still trying to come to grips with the Trump victory....pure comedy gold

Since you never came to grips with Obama winning, that's pure comedy coming from you.

You don't have the first clue of anything about me, Dumb Deer. Pretty much why I and the majority laugh at your comical comments.

I knew Obama would be an epic fail...I was correct. He'll go down as the epic fail he is. His legacy will be of racial divide, stagnant economic growth, a mess of foreign policy and eight years this nation would just as soon forget ever happened

What did Obama fail to do that you wanted him to do?

Nuh-Uh, his legacy will be that he was the first African-American President

... and oh yeah, that he was a great father to his kids.

Congrats President "Hope and Change". :rolleyes:

"Brownie, you're doing a heckuva job" -- George W. Bush

The "miracle" was that Trump won despite Clinton outspending him 2 to 1 and facing a campaign that was far more organized and experienced than his was, you have to hand it to the guy, he pulled several rabbits out of the hat in spite of his plethora of personality flaws.
You forgot DESPITE...

Hillary having the Primary rigged for her, without which she may never have been the DNC Candidate...

Hillary having the 'all-in' mega-biased media...

Hillary and Obama paying for Organizing violence against American citizens - Trump supporters...

What did Obama fail to do that you wanted him to do?

Everything....the man is a fucking disaster......just as I predicted. He was in over his head from day one

No the polls did not have Hillary winning 'huge'. The national poll average was off by a mere 1.5 points.

On Nov 8 the times had Hillary as a 6-1 favorite

It's amazing HOW WRONG the entire Liberal universe predicted this election! :p

The simple explanation for this was that all their rigged predictions and polls were a political trick - a ploy, a scam - designed to counter the record-setting turnouts in the Primaries by the GOP compared to DNC turnout numbers that were less than they were in 2014, when Democrats suffered a record-setting, historic ass-kicking.

The scam is simple - project a HUGE lead for Hillary to discourage Trump voters from even going out to vote. It was simple - they had been lying to the American people all along -it's not like CNN and others were actual NEWS agencies so they had nothing to lose.

The ploy backfired, though, and it inspired MORE GOP voters to come out and vote.

Just like Hillary's FIRST AND SECOND bid to win the Presidency, the scam failed...leaving liberals / Obama with ...

[URL='http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwjK27va69DQAhUTziYKHfV6Bn0QjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.smallworlds.com%2Fforum%2Fthreads%2F942223-Beta-Question&psig=AFQjCNE25JlMJpB-OewbCnlXSqRsb85s7w&ust=1480607544709960&cad=rjt']
[/URL]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back