20 Celebrity Couples That Prove Marriage In Hollywood Can Actually Last

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I find it amazing that 2 egomaniacs [for that's what most of these people are] could last so long.

slide_334493_3352582_free.jpg

31 years? Danny DeVito and Rhea Pearlman I could easily believe

Photos and captions from 20 Celebrity Couples That Prove Marriage In Hollywood Can Actually Last

I really HATE these sites that force you to go through 21 pages of advertising to see information that could be conveyed in a paragraph. '

Fuck it. I refuse.

Avocado Stagecoach

Remember when JFK, Jr. was dating the prominent American actress/celebrity Daryl Hannah? Apparently, his parents disapproved.

We need more general society chatter about how media personalities (celebrities) stir our human interests in pedestrian philosophy...

The attractive model Bar Rafaeli, for example, was known to be dating superstar Hollywood (USA) actor Leo DiCaprio. While this might not seem immediately intriguing, we could note that society-expose DiCaprio movies such as "The Aviator" (2004) and "Blood Diamond" (2006) could draw the attention of, for example, Prince Alwaleed bin Talal.

I like Travolta-Preston on this list...

:afro:

The Prince and the Showgirl - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

prince.jpg

bar.jpg

leo.jpg

Avocado Stagecoach

Remember when JFK, Jr. was dating the prominent American actress/celebrity Daryl Hannah? Apparently, his parents disapproved.

We need more general society chatter about how media personalities (celebrities) stir our human interests in pedestrian philosophy...

The attractive model Bar Rafaeli, for example, was known to be dating superstar Hollywood (USA) actor Leo DiCaprio. While this might not seem immediately intriguing, we could note that society-expose DiCaprio movies such as "The Aviator" (2004) and "Blood Diamond" (2006) could draw the attention of, for example, Prince Alwaleed bin Talal.

I like Travolta-Preston on this list...

:afro:

The Prince and the Showgirl - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

View attachment 37519

View attachment 37520

View attachment 37521
Travolta, really?

The Acidic Crayon

DiCaprio does look like Orson Welles there. I was thinking that if you're a movie star appearing in big-budget Hollywood (USA) films such as "The Wolf of Wall Street" (2013) and earning millions and millions for them (like DiCaprio does), how does all that fame and fortune interfere with your sense of modesty?

Women are interested in rich men, but do they necessarily appreciate arrogant men?

Fortunately, if you're a talented artist/actor such as Leo DiCaprio, the global fame is tempered by a creative sensitivity, which a woman might find appealing even if the artist/actor is temperamental (or somewhat arrogant). Maybe this proves that marriages between celebrities or Hollywood (USA) actors can be practical, since they both understand each other better (i.e., John Travolta and Kelly Preston).

Just a thought...

I really HATE these sites that force you to go through 21 pages of advertising to see information that could be conveyed in a paragraph. '

Fuck it. I refuse.

Legit news outlets put everything on the first page. If ya gotta click through multiple pages drive on. Are other sites with the same info.

Forum List

Back