2 white men convicted for bombing mosque in Minnesota & plotting to bomb abortion clinic in Illinois

Minnesota: Two Men Plead Guilty to Bombing Bloomington Mosque | Democracy Now!

Have you even seen their faces before? Notice that conservatives literally never mentioned them or their acts of terrorism? Trump wants us to think the face of terrorism looks much darker, but the truth is, most terrorists look like his base.
Do you know what the difference between these 2 radical fascist bombers and radical Muslim bombers? These 2 blew up the mosque with no one in it, while radical Muslims would wait till it is full, and kill the most as they could get.

Islam-liberals.jpg

Make no excuses for terrorists or racists. Color them white color them brown, color them black. They are still racists and terrorists!

Have you even seen their faces before? Notice that conservatives literally never mentioned them or their acts of terrorism? Trump wants us to think the face of terrorism looks much darker, but the truth is, most terrorists look like his base.
Its rare, but it does happen. As a conservative, my suggestion is we immediately put a bullet in their heads. Conservatives are always tough on criminals. The left should try to be more like us.

because it is so rare
white supremacists murder less than 10 people per -----------year
blacks murder over 8 people every------------------------------------------DAY
was it terrorism or just murder/etc?
ter·ror·ism
Dictionary result for terrorism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun
  1. the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

I believe these guys are/were from Illinois.

2 plead guilty in Minnesota mosque bombing

They bombed a mosque here in the Twin Cities area, plead guilty, so, they are now convicted terrorist.

They also attempted to bomb an abortion clinic so, they seem to possess the perfect set of attributes for the MAGA movement.

They have a resemblance to inbred goats; I'm sure they will gain more experience with that while in prison for 35 years.

For ALL of the other crap noise: Minnesota does NOT have a 'death penalty'

Last edited:

Its rare, but it does happen. As a conservative, my suggestion is we immediately put a bullet in their heads. Conservatives are always tough on criminals. The left should try to be more like us.

"No one was injured in the bombing,"

Death? Probably not. Up to 60 years in prison? OK.

^^^ Not in the way that reaching out to me needs to be done. He hasn't said that he is sorry for anything that he is guilty of and so why should I give him the proper kind of thought? In my opinion, demon possessed people are not to be enabled.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Agreed.

Still, if youre blowing shit up, you probably arent worth keeping around.

Still, if youre blowing shit up, you probably arent worth keeping around.

Not even if it's an.. endtable on an abandoned slab?!

Okay, time to stop beating around the bush.

Big difference between intentionally harming a person and intentionally not, ok?

ADL Report: Right-Wingers Committed Every 2018 Extremist Murder In US
Bodey, that's because Obama was gone, derp!

Forum List

Back