2 Top Alabama Recruits Decommit In 3 Days

Seeing The Tide is giving Chattanooga 48.5, I don't think you're going to see this one in their loss column. Not that a sane person would expect OSU to lose either, but the odds are far better that Indiana will play a game than Chatt.

Seeing The Tide is giving Chattanooga 48.5, I don't think you're going to see this one in their loss column. Not that a sane person would expect OSU to lose either, but the odds are far better that Indiana will play a game than Chatt.

I'm thinking more of Thanksgiving weekend and the conference championship games. I don't see Bama or FSU losing this weekend.

Defensive back Stephen Roberts (Opelika, Ala./Opelika) flipped his commitment from Alabama to Auburn after four-star offensive guard Viane Talamaivao (Corona, Calif./Centennial) switched his pledge from the Tide to USC on Monday.

Alabama Crimson Tide lose second ESPN 300 recruit in 3 days - ESPN

Jumping a sinking ship?

3 National Championships in 4 years, a record of 59-5 since the beginning of the 2009 season, and some of the best recruiting classes in the nation every year. What part of that is a "sinking ship"?

There is an off chance that Bama will lose to auburn. But we will still get a good bowl game. Win that and we will be 12-1 for the year. How many teams would kill for a season like that?

And how many teams have been in the #1 spot as long as Bama has this year? 2?

Yeah, a couple of high school kids changed their mind. I hardly think it means much in the long run.

We have a QB with a starting record of 35-2 as a starter. Counting his redshirt year, he has 3 BCS Championship rings. McCarron has won as many National Championships as he has lost games as a starter. I don't think the ship is even leaking.

The reason recruits leave, and they do it all the time, is usually playing time or not going to play the position they want.

But to think Alabama is tanking and they are bailing ship is as dumb as I have heard in a long time.

Defensive back Stephen Roberts (Opelika, Ala./Opelika) flipped his commitment from Alabama to Auburn after four-star offensive guard Viane Talamaivao (Corona, Calif./Centennial) switched his pledge from the Tide to USC on Monday.

Alabama Crimson Tide lose second ESPN 300 recruit in 3 days - ESPN

Jumping a sinking ship?

3 National Championships in 4 years, a record of 59-5 since the beginning of the 2009 season, and some of the best recruiting classes in the nation every year. What part of that is a "sinking ship"?

There is an off chance that Bama will lose to auburn. But we will still get a good bowl game. Win that and we will be 12-1 for the year. How many teams would kill for a season like that?

And how many teams have been in the #1 spot as long as Bama has this year? 2?

Yeah, a couple of high school kids changed their mind. I hardly think it means much in the long run.

We have a QB with a starting record of 35-2 as a starter. Counting his redshirt year, he has 3 BCS Championship rings. McCarron has won as many National Championships as he has lost games as a starter. I don't think the ship is even leaking.

I mean with the Saban jumping ship to Texas before they hit the sanctions iceberg.

Forum List

Back