Zone1 2 main races

Status
Not open for further replies.

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Despite all the racial diversity, we can distinguish 2 main races, and any person will be closer to one or the other side of the spectrum.

The main criterion is the architecture of the brain. Everything else is just an addition, and in many respects the result of the fact that the peoples of different poles mixed with each other.

1 type of brain - "indigo", the legacy of the Indo-Aryan and American peoples. This is a high IQ, high abilities for self-learning, improvisation, creativity, logic, associative thinking. This type is combined with poor memory and poor learning with a teacher of the type of "mastering ready-made instructions."

Type 2 - "autistic" (like a rain man) - it's the other way around. This type is prone to service and slavery because they have poor self-learning and improvisation abilities.

The war of peoples throughout world history is reduced to the confrontation of these 2 types.

• Banned

why does he not understand that underwear can be bought at any store? Because that's how he was taught. He is not able to decide anything on his own, he always needs instructions for action.

• Banned
This is the main reason why totalitarian regimes always love bureaucracy.
Bureaucracy is essentially a set of instructions for all levels of management, because fascist management is just servants, not real creative managers.

• Banned
What you describe are not races. Autism is a mental illness, not a race.
Сall it what you want, but humanity is reduced to these 2 types of mentality.

Mentally ill autistic people are an extreme case of autism, and most autistic people can be socialized under the condition of a bureaucratic fascist society, where subordination is stimulated instead of creativity (German type of state)

• Banned
Autism is a mental illness, not a race.
And this is connected with races, because the origins of these mentalities are precisely in the racial difference between the Indo-Aryan and American peoples on the one hand, and the Afro-European chthonic peoples on the other.

• Banned
An autistic person cannot maintain freedom, because freedom requires creativity and self-teaching. It was slavery that gave this population a chance to survive, because the world of autism needs a master who takes away freedom from a slave and organizes a "social anthill" on the principles of strict subordination.

Despite all the racial diversity, we can distinguish 2 main races, and any person will be closer to one or the other side of the spectrum.

The main criterion is the architecture of the brain. Everything else is just an addition, and in many respects the result of the fact that the peoples of different poles mixed with each other.

1 type of brain - "indigo", the legacy of the Indo-Aryan and American peoples. This is a high IQ, high abilities for self-learning, improvisation, creativity, logic, associative thinking. This type is combined with poor memory and poor learning with a teacher of the type of "mastering ready-made instructions."

Type 2 - "autistic" (like a rain man) - it's the other way around. This type is prone to service and slavery because they have poor self-learning and improvisation abilities.

The war of peoples throughout world history is reduced to the confrontation of these 2 types.

i don't really remember any "indigo" vs "autistic wars." care to remind me?

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
  • Banned
i don't really remember any "indigo" vs "autistic wars." care to remind me?
These are almost all ancient wars.

In general, all wars, including modern ones, retain this principle.

The First World War was essentially a victory for the American Revolution (Indigo) against the Eurocentrism of the old order (autism of imperialism, Germanism, Eurocentrism). The beginning of World War II was the reverse process - the capture of the indigo-Poles of free Europe by totalitarian regimes, which relied on the subordination of an autistic person.

Good to see you giving coverage to the World Athletics Championship . Difficult to choose, but I go for the 400 metres and and the Squinty Eyes Long Jump .

The typical behavior of a slave is to go to war wherever the master says, regardless of political views. If you ask a slave which side he will take in some war, it sounds shocking to him. He never even thinks about the political choice in the war. When he is called to war, he obediently goes where the master says and never asks for anything.

Good to see you giving coverage to the World Athletics Championship . Difficult to choose, but I go for the 400 metres and and the Squinty Eyes Long Jump .

In athletics, you have a choice for which country you play. Athletics was brought to ancient slave Greece by free Indo-Aryans. It is part of the Indo-Aryan funeral ritual. They always arranged athletic competitions. Probably they chose the one who can replace the dead warrior, based on strength and valor.

As soon as the totalitarian authorities of Solon came, the Olympiad began to degrade, it almost disappeared under the Macedonians, and was completely canceled by the Christians.

And America is a country with great athletic spirit, in sports and in life.

I think he's pointing out there are people with brains and people who are meant to be controlled by those with brains.
That's how it is in corporate systems. The delegation of rights to the top means that the bottom needs the instructions of the totalitarian center instead of using the rights and freedoms at their own discretion.
The corporate state doesn't just protect the citizens, it trains the citizens as dogs and builds them into the system.

And this is connected with races, because the origins of these mentalities are precisely in the racial difference between the Indo-Aryan and American peoples on the one hand, and the Afro-European chthonic peoples on the other.

No, it is not connected with races. It is something environmental. Your continued racism is evidence of a lack of factual knowledge.

• Winner
lack of factual knowledge.
This is based solely on historical facts. But if you are an autist, you are not capable of independent analysis, so you always take for truth not the facts, but the interpretations of your masters.

The poor IQ of autistics indicates precisely that they are not capable of independent generalizations and analysis based on these generalizations.

The slaves of the Christian German states behaved in exactly the same way. They were zombified in scholia, and they did not question Christian dogmas, as if they were objective facts and inductively deduced laws of nature.

The advantage of slaves in totalitarianism is that: 1) masters decide for them what they cannot decide. 2) Individual responsibility is removed from them, because what they do is not their own decision.

This is based solely on historical facts. But if you are an autist, you are not capable of independent analysis, so you always take for truth not the facts, but the interpretations of your masters.

The poor IQ of autistics indicates precisely that they are not capable of independent generalizations and analysis based on these generalizations.

You are giving me a description of autism. I don't need that. I did not mention that.

I called you out on your claim that autism is a racial characteristic. It isn't.

• Winner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back