2 hours no internet !!!

Douger

Rookie
Jun 25, 2009
Not fucking there !
Well. That's all part of " third world "living.
The net(and phone) died so I fired up the Nokia, made a call to a buddy, he made another call, and the flashing yellow lights showed up 1/2 hour ago. Problem solved.
Ummmmmmmm Don't try for that in duh forff werld. OK ?

why not? you act like they wont do anything here for us...that is not true...when the great flood of something hit...we were cut off from the world...a main bridge washed out and we could only go to the left......unfortunately jobs and all were to the right....which without this bridge was a hour and half trip....but we had no electric....no tv...nothing but a phone...and we knew without electric that the phone would begin to go...these are hardwired...before cells....so i called the phone company and explained that all we had were phones...that there would be no electic for a while.....this place looked like a war zone with trees and all down...the guy i talked to ...said...let me see what i can do....the next two hours....a huge ass generator was hooked up to the main phone trunk down the street and phone stayed on the entire time.....people are willing to help

• Banned
C'mon Bonez. You don't live in the Mpyre. You live in America. Don't tell anyone ! They'll show up !
Ask the folks in Houston how things are after Katrina.
I (OK Carlos) braved Rincon de la vieja today and got some pink ash.
I'll dry it and toss it to Abdullah Jamal Jihad on the witch mountain next week.
Damp = 2 kilos. Dry = feather.

pink? o my.....i cant wait....i will try to get her to toss a pot for ya.....or a small stash bowl....lol...
with the glaze...

she is all grumpy right now....divorce in progress....so on and so forth

dont you have sun? just let it be out in the sun for a day...that should do it....are you in a humid hell or what....o and you are right about the loss of weight....(you do realize the whole board thinks this is some code for a drug shipment?) it will go to nothing after dried but that is okay i dont remember it taking that much.....seems like the ash was gray and it was a jar full....but who knows if it was a quart jar or a pint jar at this point....the glaze when fired was killer...

Well. That's all part of " third world "living.
The net(and phone) died so I fired up the Nokia, made a call to a buddy, he made another call, and the flashing yellow lights showed up 1/2 hour ago. Problem solved.
Ummmmmmmm Don't try for that in duh forff werld. OK ?

i would have killed myself..

• Banned
dont you have sun? just let it be out in the sun for a day...that should do it....are you in a humid hell or what....o and you are right about the loss of weight....(you do realize the whole board thinks this is some code for a drug shipment?) it will go to nothing after dried but that is okay i dont remember it taking that much.....seems like the ash was gray and it was a jar full....but who knows if it was a quart jar or a pint jar at this point....the glaze when fired was killer...
LOL. At the moment no sun. I smoke various meats in my smokehouse which is nothing more than a dehydration closet.
We've had about 40 days of rain and 10 hours of sun.......and this is the time the travel agents tell you to travel here :cuckoo:

If anyone wants drugz I recommend this site.
https://www.cia.gov/

o that rain forest stuff ......lots of rain...i take it....i never use travel agents.....why let them fuck up your travel plans when you can do it yourself.....

we looked into south america but it was scarey sounding...i wanted to drive most of the way and that looked pretty impossible

Forum List

Back