1975 Uberti/Navy Arms .22 Remington Rolling Block Pistol

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
I found this Uberti version of a M1871 Remington Rolling Block "target" pistol in .22 LR caliber today. It was also marketed as the magnum model as it was also chambered in .357 magnum.

rb 001 (2).JPG

It sports a 9.50" half octagon/half round barrel....The trigger is decent coming in at a crisp 3#.....It came in a wood case with the Navy Arms (importer) logo pressed into the lid. N-A is also on the barrel. It looks to be unfired.

Some later models were made in .22 Hornet but not for Navy Arms as far as I can tell.

All and all a very handsome clone of a handgun from a bygone era.

I found this Uberti version of a M1871 Remington Rolling Block "target" pistol in .22 LR caliber today. It was also marketed as the magnum model as it was also chambered in .357 magnum.

View attachment 759757

It sports a 9.50" half octagon/half round barrel....The trigger is decent coming in at a crisp 3#.....It came in a wood case with the Navy Arms (importer) logo pressed into the lid. N-A is also on the barrel. It looks to be unfired.

Some later models were made in .22 Hornet but not for Navy Arms as far as I can tell.

All and all a very handsome clone of a handgun from a bygone era.
Cool! Damn, dude! If you open an armament museum, I'll pay to walk through if in the area.

Obviously you gobbled it up immediately.
Was this manufactured in competition with Thompson?

LOL....Yeah, they had it waiting for me when I walked through the door.....$375.00

I doubt it, Val Forgett (founder of Navy Arms) marched to the beat of his own drum.
~~~~~~
$375.00 is a reasonable price for the Uberti replica.

Forum List

Back