What is pushing America's manufacturing jobs overseas? (1) Corporate Tax: 35% corporate tax (which regardless of popular misconception many companies pay) + State corporate tax. Put those togther they are the largest in the world. These taxes DRIVE up the price of goods big time (2) Payroll Tax:The payroll tax, both the employer and employee pay it. It's a small business killer. It increases prices 10 fold and is a HUGE incentive to move overseas. These taxes drive up the price of goods big time. (3) Over-regulation: Under-regulation isn't the answer. Rather smart regulation is the best answer. No more 1000-2000 page laws that no one understands, have parts that contradict each, have parts that don't have anything to do with the main point of the law, ones Congressman can't read before signing and ones that are so over-board it great meaningless regulations. Legislation used to be 10-20 pages. GO BACK TO THAT! If it legislation needs to be greater than 20 pages there must be a damn good reason or should be in two separate bills! Over-regulation drives up the cost of good big time. (4) Unions (Esp. the Public Sector ones): Union corruption and billigerence. Unions don't protect the worker anymore, nor do they create jobs. Rather they are a prime source for lining their pockets, killing jobs and driving industries over seas. Curtail them bigtime. (5) Bill Clinton Tearing Down Trade Barriers with China and Propelling China into the WTO: Clinton sold us out to China. They have trade barriers against us, but we have none against them. They manipulate their currency and have slave wages for a country that is suppose to be developing and emerging as a world power. We need to take them on and hit them back. They are truly at our mercy. The trade imbalance with them is the largest between two country in world history. A trade war hurts them 10 fold more than it hurts us. You say they hold our debt. True, but it wouldn't be the first time in history a debt total the creditor, we will pay you on our terms! Heck that is what Cinco De Mayo is all about! (6) Domestic Energy: We are at the mercy of foreigner's for our oil. Many who don't like us. If we decided to drill in CO, ANWR, overshore and Deepsea, we could be off Saudi, Nigeria, Brazil and Venezuela oil in a few years. Getting 75% of our oil domestically and getting the other 25% from our best friends north of the border. In 8 years we could be an oil exporter. Open up natural gas and nuclear! We could be a natural gas user and export! I know Herman Cain is done, but his 9-9-9 plan, his SMART regulation (and I would support a economic genius and superstar businessman constructing our regulations over a community organizer), short readable regulation stance, his drill baby drill stance and his plan to fight the trade war with China is what would revitalize the American Economy. Removing just the payroll and lowering the Corporate and income tax would create an economic boom. The 9-9-9 pay and SMART regulation, would give an advantage against the 3rd world's slave wage advantage. Too bad the Cain is done, but that is the sad fact!