Dinar trading

anybody buy dinar?

Do you trade in Iraqi money?
Is it becoming worth it to trade?

Well, this is what I am asking. The value today is .09 USA cents to 1 dinar. Now that Iraq is a rich sovereign nation, it will need to buy its currency back.

Can't get much lower than a ninth of a cent so the upfront risk is marginalized; its got to move.

Last edited:
anybody buy dinar?

Well, this is what I am asking. The value today is .09 USA cents to 1 dinar. Now that Iraq is a rich sovereign nation, it will need to buy its currency back.

Can't get much lower than a ninth of a cent so the upfront risk is marginalized; its got to move.

As the folks in Zimbabwe or Russia about that assertion. Or for that matter, South Korea.

As the folks in Zimbabwe or Russia about that assertion. Or for that matter, South Korea.

Is the wealth in natural resources in those countries comparable to that of Iraq?

Zimbabwe has Diamonds, Gold, Copper, all kinds of good stuff.

South Korea has a slightly psycho culture and not much else

Russia has absolutely every conceivable resource. And a government determined to wreck it.

South Korea is the richest of the three.

Forum List

Back