1834 Hebron Massacre

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
It appears that 1929 wasn't the first massacre upon Jews in the holy land by Arab Muslim savages:

1834 Hebron massacre
The 1834 Hebron massacre occurred on 24 July 1834, when forces loyal to Ibrahim Pasha attacked the city of Hebron to crush the Peasants' Revolt. Egyptian soldiers subjected Hebron's inhabitants to violence following the fall of the city.[2] Although the Jews had not participated in the uprising and despite Ibrahim Pasha's assurances that the Jewish quarter would be left unharmed, Hebronite Jews were attacked.[3][4] In one incident, five young Jewish girls were raped and murdered.The Jews of Hebron later referred to the events as a Yagma el Gabireh ("great destruction").

Just Muslims doing their Islamic thing, right?

It appears that 1929 wasn't the first massacre upon Jews in the holy land by Arab Muslim savages:

1834 Hebron massacre
The 1834 Hebron massacre occurred on 24 July 1834, when forces loyal to Ibrahim Pasha attacked the city of Hebron to crush the Peasants' Revolt. Egyptian soldiers subjected Hebron's inhabitants to violence following the fall of the city.[2] Although the Jews had not participated in the uprising and despite Ibrahim Pasha's assurances that the Jewish quarter would be left unharmed, Hebronite Jews were attacked.[3][4] In one incident, five young Jewish girls were raped and murdered.The Jews of Hebron later referred to the events as a Yagma el Gabireh ("great destruction").

Just Muslims doing their Islamic thing, right?
The killings were very barbaric. And they destroyed a Jewish community that existed from the time of Abraham. Hebron was the first Jewish city, even before Jerusalem.

Wait a minute. Ibrahim Pasha was putting down a revolt of the Arabs of Palestinian the "Peasant Revolt". The Palestinians were revolting against Egyptian rule. More Muslim "insurgents" were "massacred" by Ibrahim Pasha than Jews.

A- There were no Palestinians, as neither the Ottomans or Arab invaders called it by that name.

B- The Jews were massacred and ethnically cleansed despite assurances by lying Muslim invaders. The same way Muslim animals give assurances today and then start slaughtering innocent people.

C- Evidence that despite many massacres and invasions, the Jews kept a presence, and always kept coming back.

D- Therefore the land belongs to the Jews.

1. Who do you think were revolting against Egyptian rule? Martians? They were the people of Palestine.

2. No the Jews left or were evicted as per the Jewish Virtual Library.

"The Romans then destroyed Jerusalem, annexed Judaea as a Roman province, and systematically drove the Jews from Palestine. After 73 AD, Hebrew history would only be the history of the Diaspora as the Jews and their world view spread over Africa, Asia, and Europe."
The Diaspora Jewish Virtual Library

3. The land was stolen by the European Jews with the help of the British.

No such thing as a Palestinian, you friggin idiot:

"There is no such country as Palestine. 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented. There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria. 'Palestine' is alien to us. It is the Zionists who introduced it".
- Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi, Syrian Arab leader to British Peel Commission, 1937 -

"There is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not".
- Professor Philip Hitti, Arab historian, 1946 -

"It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but Southern Syria".
- Representant of Saudi Arabia at the United Nations, 1956 -

A- There were no Palestinians, as neither the Ottomans or Arab invaders called it by that name.

B- The Jews were massacred and ethnically cleansed despite assurances by lying Muslim invaders. The same way Muslim animals give assurances today and then start slaughtering innocent people.

C- Evidence that despite many massacres and invasions, the Jews kept a presence, and always kept coming back.

But but but don't you know, if the Israelis would just end the occupation, then the terrorism and violence would suddenly stop...I know that because the really smart people at the NY Times tells us every day, and we all know how smart they are.

So basically Muslims haven't changed much. They're killing each other, while killing non Muslims as well. Exactly what Islamist animals are doing today.

motivational_quote_it_is_better_to_be_absolutely_ridiculous_than_to_be_absolutely_boring.jpg

I wouldn't open your mouth too soon,now who was it that EXTERMINATED THE CANAANITES,MOABITES,PHILISTINES,AND TRIED TO ELIMINATE THE PALESTINIANS........OVER 80,000 Massacared Since 1927..and continuing ....The Jews of Course.....Roudy if you continue to skate on thin ICE,you are heading for a COLD DUNKING. Ziomania at its devious best is thy post Roudy,devious at best.steve

Historically Jews have been the most non violent peaceful people.

Muslims, historically violent and barbaric.

True story, Kangaroo brain. :cool:

Steve drunk on $5 Whiskey again.

Last edited:

But but but don't you know, if the Israelis would just end the occupation, then the terrorism and violence would suddenly stop...I know that because the really smart people at the NY Times tells us every day, and we all know how smart they are.
Lets try it.......you could well be right but I personally believe in a free Palestine and free Israel......myself......but it could still work well if we disarmed both sides and the UN monitered sic ...steve

Your ridiculous summation does not hold true to the facts but is an insult to anyone with normal thought processes.......come on Roudy you are talking to me.

By the way I have never seen $5 Whiskey in my life moreover I don't drink spirits..........steve.....be kind Roudy and a little more thoughtful

Your ridiculous summation does not hold true to the facts but is an insult to anyone with normal thought processes.......come on Roudy you are talking to me.

By the way I have never seen $5 Whiskey in my life moreover I don't drink spirits..........steve.....be kind Roudy and a little more thoughtful

Show me where in their history the Jews have invaded, raped, crucified, looted, and forced people to convert to their religion, as have Muslims.

Must be the kangaroo dung hashish then.

I heard an interesting story yesterday.

There was a scorpion who wanted to get to the other side of the river, so he asked the frog to help him across. Well, the frog refused, saying you're going to kill me. After much pleading and convincing the scorpion told him I won't kill you, other wise I couldn't get to the other side. Finally the frog gave in. Half way across, the scorpion stung the frog. As the frog was dying, he asked, but I thought you said you wouldn't kill me? The scorpion just said, it is who I am.

Wait a minute. Ibrahim Pasha was putting down a revolt of the Arabs of Palestinian the "Peasant Revolt". The Palestinians were revolting against Egyptian rule. More Muslim "insurgents" were "massacred" by Ibrahim Pasha than Jews.

Irrelevant as the Jews had nothing to do with the revolt and were just mass murdered by muslims because that is what muslims do.

Forum List

Back